+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2015 OUTLAND APPLICANTS

Aug 21, 2015
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask a question since i am a litlle confused.
I submitted my immigration application about a month ago and i received yesterday a letter stating that my application cannot be processed as i indicate that i will use a representative and hence have not included the representative form in my application.
The entire application was returned.
The problem is that i have looked over my application and nowhere have i indicated that i will be using a representative or lawyer and therefore have not inculded the represenatative form in my application as they state that this is necessary only if it is applicable.

What do i do now, is there a way that maybe i am missing something or that they have made a mistake?

What should i do??

Beaverdiva

Aug 5, 2013
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 26/08/2015. SA 28/09/2015. In Process on eCAS - 6/10/2015
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT. Medical Results Received 14/10/15
Med's Done....
06/07/2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 09/12/2015, COPR arrived 15/1/16 deadline to land 7/7/16
LANDED..........
7-06-2016
greek marathoner said:
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask a question since i am a litlle confused.
I submitted my immigration application about a month ago and i received yesterday a letter stating that my application cannot be processed as i indicate that i will use a representative and hence have not included the representative form in my application.
The entire application was returned.
The problem is that i have looked over my application and nowhere have i indicated that i will be using a representative or lawyer and therefore have not inculded the represenatative form in my application as they state that this is necessary only if it is applicable.

What do i do now, is there a way that maybe i am missing something or that they have made a mistake?

What should i do??
hi there,

We included the Use of Representative form and wrote "NOT APPLICABLE" right across it. I've read that others have had theirs returned for the same thing. It seems CIC need to know for definite that a representative hasn't been used. The fact that you didn't include the form isn't enough for them unfortunately.
It seems a little extreme to return the whole package, but that seems to be a common thing.

Print a copy of the form off and write either "N/A" or "No representative used" on it. Update your documents check list too by writing N/A next to it on the list.

Patel85

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
kankan said:
happy news for july applicants

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

« on: October 18, 2015, 12:46:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good Day Folks,

Hello my friend

I am confuse about different stages.
I know abounAoR , SA . But How about AOR 2.

I received October 16 and In my SA they showed that CIC already sent to local visa office New Delhi. And my ECAS status still shows application Received.

So but I am still waiting for AOR 2.

So is that right that cic already checked All Documents in Canada and then sent it to New Delhi.

I am so confuse about my AOR 2 bcz I checked spreadsheet all candidates got their AOR 2 within a week or 10 days.
When I will be receiving my AOR 2.

Please guide me.
Can you please guide me .

I am starting this thread just to bring more light between the OLD IN PROCESS and the NEW IN PROCESS on Ecas.

APPLICATION RECEIVED:

This status on Ecas used to appear when the VO was checking the application fees were paid, All sponsorship forms were dated and signed, all the supporting documents were present ( If not, they could request any missing document) at this stage they used to check the qualitative of your file. Usually the Officer who received people's files when they came fresh from CPC Ontario will do everything we just mentioned above and put a 3 months BFD on your file to be reviewed by another officer and placed it in a queue, Then send AOR2. some VO did not even send AOR2. After 3 months an officer will open your file again and begin to do some work, your ecas still showing APPLICTION RECEIVED. The first thing that officer will do is to work on Eligibility between the SPONSOR and PA. The officer will pay close attention on age differences, religious background if the relationship is ongoing, no red flag, or fake documentation, the officer will check if the quantitative and qualitative of docs you sent. If you happened to order your GCMS at this point you will see ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS, and Ecas would displayed

We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000

Even if medicals were done at this point, lots of people's applications back then did not displayed Medical Received at this stage on Ecas. when the officer approved your Eligibility at this point, your Ecas would show IN PROCESS and if your were to order your GCMS Notes would then show ELIGIBILITY: PASS. It is a sign that there would not be an interview. the case was not over yet.

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000

At this point the officer will request SECURITY checks and CRIMINALITY checks to other government offices who are responsible to do so. at this point no matter how long your file would take it was not the VO's fault neither yours but CSIS. Just to add flesh to the bone, let's say you requested your GCMS 4 months after your application went IN PROCESS, you might see at any page pertaining to SECURITY/CRIMINALITY would have S.15 (1) or S.19 (1) on the right top corner. Sometimes CRIMINALITY Checks may come back quickly and the officer would updated your file and keep waiting for Security.Then your GCMS will show.

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Medicals : Pass

Sometimes they may hid Security Checks even if it is finished according to Subscription 15 (1) for international affaires and defense. If the RPRF is not paid and the officer did not want to extend your Medicals if they were expired, he/she will issue a request for those document, even PPR. Some people reported seeing on GCMS Notes

Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Pass
Medical : In progress or Pass

DECISION MADE:We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
We started processing JON DOE'S Permanent Residence Application on 01.03.2000
Medical Results have been received
Decision has been made on your application and the office will contact you in writing about this decision

At this point when Ecas displayed Medical results have been received which was the 3rd line, any applicants used to know that their application were almost done.

Back then Decision made without re- medical, Medical request or PPR was a sign of rejection and a good number of people used to know that their applications were rejected until they received their decision made letters to be double sure. Things have changed so much and will keep changing.

The NEW IN PROCESS has replaced the old status called APPLICATION RECEIEVED if it says:

IN PROCESS: We have received JON DOE's Permanent Residence Application on 01.01.2000
Medical Results have been received

This way you are not off of the interview's hook yet, they just update your Ecas with those 2 lines they will only show the date they started processing your file when Eligibility passes and background checks have then begun. You will mostly likely see the third line after months and months when your file has matured for PPR and ready for a decision. Hopefully this helped

Warm Regards and good luck

Baffled

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-31-2015
Doc's Request.
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law 01-04-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2015 (10-01-2015: PR In Process)
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Background Check (Canada) 02-18-2016
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
May-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 27, 2016
LANDED..........
May 18, 2016
Beaverdiva said:
hi there,

We included the Use of Representative form and wrote "NOT APPLICABLE" right across it. I've read that others have had theirs returned for the same thing. It seems CIC need to know for definite that a representative hasn't been used. The fact that you didn't include the form isn't enough for them unfortunately.
It seems a little extreme to return the whole package, but that seems to be a common thing.

Print a copy of the form off and write either "N/A" or "No representative used" on it. Update your documents check list too by writing N/A next to it on the list.

I find this odd because our application was received, SA approved, PR Application is being processed with Medical Received. We did not include any Use of Representative forms saying yes or no to a use of one. We did however provide the checklist, but left a square blank for any (if applicable) sections were not used. Maybe this means the same as not using one. /shrug.

Beaverdiva

Aug 5, 2013
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 26/08/2015. SA 28/09/2015. In Process on eCAS - 6/10/2015
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT. Medical Results Received 14/10/15
Med's Done....
06/07/2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 09/12/2015, COPR arrived 15/1/16 deadline to land 7/7/16
LANDED..........
7-06-2016
Baffled said:
I find this odd because our application was received, SA approved, PR Application is being processed with Medical Received. We did not include any Use of Representative forms saying yes or no to a use of one. We did however provide the checklist, but left a square blank for any (if applicable) sections were not used. Maybe this means the same as not using one. /shrug.
I know what you mean. Before we sent in our application I came across a case where someone had their whole file returned for lack of information regarding the Use of Representative. We didn't want to assume that CIC would know we weren't using one, so we decided to "spoon-feed" them the information just to be on the safe side. Since then, I've read of 3 files being returned for lack of information concerning this, so I'm glad we put N/A on the checklist and included the forms with N/A written on them.
I guess it's personal choice, but I'd rather give them too much information than get delays on my application! :D

Patel85

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
« Reply #589 on: October 25, 2015, 06:24:20 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hello August applicants
I applied for my spouse on August 14 and I got my SA on October 16 they wrote in SA letter that they have already forwarded my file to local visa office NewDelhi but still 10days I am waiting for my AOR 2.

Any August 13, August 14 or other applicants got their AOR 2 .

I am confuse about that I am now on a safe side that my application process.

Please guide me .

rockgurl1965

Star Member
May 9, 2014
eureka ca
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
SA 06-08-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2015
IELTS Request
working on sponsored spouse file 8-18-2015
File Transfer...
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 12/12/2015 copr 12-21-15
Baffled said:
I just re-read the instructions and i have to agree with you, only send form if it is applicable. Don't need to confuse CIC.

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
You guys I don't think that you should send a use of rep. form except if you really did use a rep.! I think it will only cause more confusion...

Illiasnie

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
File Transfer...
September 18, 2015
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
July 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2016
LANDED..........
Planning for May 14
I received my GMSC notes today.

This highlights are as follows:
SPR Eligibility: Passed

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed

Group#: 2-JGT6E1M

Under "Undertaking Length" it says 36 months. Does anyone know what this means?

One note states "PA admits to living in USA without status as a visitor from ********* to *********, did not appear to work". My husband is a US Citizen, and he resided in Canada without status. Do you guys think I should try to get this corrected?

Also, I appear to have been IP blocked at work, not exactly sure why though. Any ideas/suggestions?

sham707

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
26-12-2015
Received an email this morning from Singapore Visa Office to send passport with pictures and Appendix C.

sham707

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
26-12-2015
Today Ecas PR status has been changed to "Decision Made" . What a relief :) .

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Although my sponsorship was approved on 8th Sept 2015 and file transfer to LVO on 15th Sep 2015 but I only received email yesterday dated 30th October 2015 from CPC-Mississauga about my sponsorship approval. Does anyone else here have the same situation or got AOR2 (sponsorship approval email/letter) as when it got approved?

Also I found that the my residential address in canada which they mentioned in the letter was totally wrong, so I should contact CPC-Mississauga them to correct this or I should leave as it because they already transfer my wife's case to London visa office and now I should contact London visa office to correct my residential address in Canada?

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
sham707 said:
Today Ecas PR status has been changed to "Decision Made" . What a relief :) .
Congrats that was very fast!

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
real1 said:
Although my sponsorship was approved on 8th Sept 2015 and file transfer to LVO on 15th Sep 2015 but I only received email yesterday dated 30th October 2015 from CPC-Mississauga about my sponsorship approval. Does anyone else here have the same situation or got AOR2 (sponsorship approval email/letter) as when it got approved?

Also I found that the my residential address in canada which they mentioned in the letter was totally wrong, so I should contact CPC-Mississauga them to correct this or I should leave as it because they already transfer my wife's case to London visa office and now I should contact London visa office to correct my residential address in Canada?
I had same issue.
For Canadian address change re: sponsor In Canada online request or call them. I called then they sent me email.