+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2015 applicants

metoo

Oct 29, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed there was a lot of action till June 2015; lots of posts and updates from folks. Seems to have gone down drastically after that. And any idea if there are gonna be changes (positive/ negative) with the Liberals now at the helm?

gjay786

Nov 5, 2015
Thanks for sharing

Received : August 5th, 2015
AOR : Sept 2nd, 2015
started processing : Oct 26th 2015

Chemical_Ali

Jun 3, 2015
I got an invitation for the test on first December 2015.
Here is my timeline.

Application: 7 August 2015
AOR: 23 August 2015
In Process: 13 October 2015
Test: First December 2015

neonblue

May 7, 2015
Chemical_Ali said:
I got an invitation for the test on first December 2015.
Here is my timeline.

Application: 7 August 2015
AOR: 23 August 2015
In Process: 13 October 2015
Test: First December 2015
May I ask the location of your visa office? Mine was IP since September but still no test invite

metoo

Oct 29, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neonblue said:
May I ask the location of your visa office? Mine was IP since September but still no test invite
What's your visa office? Mine has been IP since Sep as well.

Chemical_Ali

Jun 3, 2015
Our Visa Office is Kitchener-Waterloo.
We have passed the test today and our Visa officer said that most likely we will get the oath on December sometimes. Good luck folks.

neonblue said:

metoo

Oct 29, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi folks,
any updates on your status??
mine hasn't moved from 'in process' for months now :(
has it slowed down??

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
metoo said:
hi folks,
any updates on your status??
mine hasn't moved from 'in process' for months now :(
has it slowed down??
Hi
from your question I assume that you are a GTA applicant? There is not much activity for the GTA applicants under the new rules so far.

The fast processing is predominantly to the west.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Politren said:
Hi
from your question I assume that you are a GTA applicant? There is not much activity for the GTA applicants under the new rules so far.

The fast processing is predominantly to the west.
Completely agree with you, CIC west coast is doing a commendable job, enjoying Liberal Party's victory and processing quite fast.

Whereas, CIC Ontario still mourning the loss of Conservatives and went into depression, NOT working at all... ;D ;D ;D

Even if CIC increase the fee to $1000 and employ another 25,000 it will take 5 years. Boils down to their attitude and unwillingness to do....

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Completely agree with you, CIC west coast is doing a commendable job, enjoying Liberal Party's victory and processing quite fast.

Whereas, CIC Ontario still mourning the loss of Conservatives and went into depression, NOT working at all... ;D ;D ;D

Even if CIC increase the fee to $1000 and employ another 25,000 it will take 5 years. Boils down to their attitude and unwillingness to do....
Frankly I do believe from last summer they have sent a good volume of extra staff from the GTA to work in the west.
My logic for that is the frequent volume of application transfers from other GTA offices into Scarborough office for the test scheduling, hence not enough staff in downtown , missisaga, Kitchener...

Basically now the mainstream in GTA is processed in Scarborough. This create delays because I assume that there is not enough people in the other GTA offices.

But indeed the difference between the East and the West is getting bigger and bigger.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada4ever2015 said:
Hey buddy!!
You need to post atleast 10 messages to be able to add that information in your "Profile"
Anybody able to help create a tracker ? Thanks for the link Sjakub.. do we have to create a tracker via a gmail account ? Can't figure out how google spreadsheets are created :-/
Thanx