+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2014 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS!

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Onemoretime said:
Glad it all got resolved for you, congrats!
Thanks Onemoretime! I was already packing up my bags to move to where my spouse lives. :)

the one

Oct 14, 2014
Hi guys , cic recived my application on july 31 2014 and i recived the SA on September 19 2014 and my
file were transferred to the visa office and till now i dont recive anything from the
visa office, today i did the medical exam and they give me an orginal copy and they said be careful
you must send it to the right place , so here the question guys now i have the medical exam with me and i have a copy of
it ,i just want to ask where i can sent it ????

AshleyAnne

Dec 8, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Doc's Request.
12-18-2014 (Evidence of return to Canada & RTRF)
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waoved
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR Received April 25th
LANDED..........
ETA May 14
Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has anything PAST SA?
Seems like they've caught up with SA's and now just PR wait?
Hubby and I are getting anxious. :) I know it could take ages, just curious if anyone knows anything?

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
the one said:
Hi guys , cic recived my application on july 31 2014 and i recived the SA on September 19 2014 and my
file were transferred to the visa office and till now i dont recive anything from the
visa office, today i did the medical exam and they give me an orginal copy and they said be careful
you must send it to the right place , so here the question guys now i have the medical exam with me and i have a copy of
it ,i just want to ask where i can sent it ????

You did not do an upfront medical.Medicals are usually sent via the panel physician not you . You will send the receipt. You wil have to wait till the Visa office aske's for it now unless with your SA it says any further information please send documents to etc etc etc.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
dt-tdot said:
SA TODAY!!!! JUST GOT THE EMAIL! FRESH OFF THE PRESS!
hiiiii can u please tell me on which no u called cic as m from india bt their 1800 no is not working i sent the new forms on 16 sep still no sa....

newresident1

Jan 11, 2014
Hey Guys!
How do you know when exactly they sent your file backhome? When I check on CIC website ,it only says when they recieved my application and when the medical was done . They recieved my application on the 2 of July and I was approved to sponsor my wife on the 26th of August

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
moneey said:
hiiiii can u please tell me on which no u called cic as m from india bt their 1800 no is not working i sent the new forms on 16 sep still no sa....
The current processing time for sponsor approval is 41 days. You are still well within that timeline. Wait until after Oct 27th and you should have it by then or be very close.

dakota91

Oct 5, 2014
Hi all,

i got AOR from our visa office with my UCI number ;D
However they have asked for RPRF and PC for all my family members as below. We had already paid the fee and submitted the receipt when we filed our application. Now that they have asked me i want to confirm what is the exact fee for this complete process (no additional dependant). Also i am not sure why they have asked PC for all my family member. Did anyone get similar request. Please confirm.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Thanks for the help!

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
dakota91 said:
Hi all,

However they have asked for RPRF and PC for all my family members as below. We had already paid the fee and submitted the receipt when we filed our application. Now that they have asked me i want to confirm what is the exact fee for this complete process (no additional dependant). Also i am not sure why they have asked PC for all my family member. Did anyone get similar request. Please confirm.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Thanks for the help!
They have asked for proof that you paid RPRF and police clearance certificates. It is possible that they misplaced those documents. Hopefully you have kept a copy of them both. The checklist asks for an original of the police clearance certificate but when you send/submit the documents back you could attach a letter saying you originally sent the original and here is a copy.

Also the text they use is just a template, just to cover their bases. You only need a police clearance check for family members who are applying for PR. If you have no dependents then it is just you.

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
dakota91 said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the help!
This looks pretty generic, hence the statement "if not already paid"

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
andrew-brit said:
The current processing time for sponsor approval is 41 days. You are still well within that timeline. Wait until after Oct 27th and you should have it by then or be very close.
They had to submit new documents to the date will be the bring forward date not the 41 days most likely. Moneey you need to read what was on the emails you received from CIC. Also you can not call CIC from outside of Canada.

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moneey said:
I sent mine the first week of September. So you might have to wait another week or so.

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
kiwi123 said:
They had to submit new documents to the date will be the bring forward date not the 41 days most likely. Moneey you need to read what was on the emails you received from CIC. Also you can not call CIC from outside of Canada.
You could be right, I am not familiar with moneey's timeline, however other people in other threads mentioned that once they submit new forms they roughly waited the processing time from when the forms were received.

dakota91

Oct 5, 2014
andrew-brit said:
They have asked for proof that you paid RPRF and police clearance certificates. It is possible that they misplaced those documents. Hopefully you have kept a copy of them both. The checklist asks for an original of the police clearance certificate but when you send/submit the documents back you could attach a letter saying you originally sent the original and here is a copy.

Also the text they use is just a template, just to cover their bases. You only need a police clearance check for family members who are applying for PR. If you have no dependents then it is just you.
Yes I am going to reply with all documents and inform them that we already sent the originals when we filed the application

Thanks