nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
ZAK87 said:
Did you call CIC to check whats going on ?
no i didn't call cic as my lawyer says we should wait too much inquiries will delay the process

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
goldengoose said:
I sent my application in 14 July, they requested a new form (a ridiculous waste of time) in late Aug which they received on 29 Aug. I haven't heard anything since and cannot log onto ECAS to check up on my status because it doesn't seem to know me or something. Ugh, it's hard to do anything without knowing if we have at least the 1st SA part.
hiiiii, i have a same situation may i ask which form they requested, as they asked me to submit IMM1344

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
moneey said:
no i didn't call cic as my lawyer says we should wait too much inquiries will delay the process
I think this is questionable advise from your lawyer. May people have called and received SA right away, I do not think it slows down the process.

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
goldengoose said:
I sent my application in 14 July, they requested a new form (a ridiculous waste of time) in late Aug which they received on 29 Aug. I haven't heard anything since and cannot log onto ECAS to check up on my status because it doesn't seem to know me or something. Ugh, it's hard to do anything without knowing if we have at least the 1st SA part.
Looking at your previous posts, I think the reason you were asked to resubmit the form is because the version you had sent was a Inland form and they simply requested the outland form. I know the two forms are similar but you are quite lucky they didnt send your whole application back as I know for a while they were sending applications back to people who had sent all the correct outland forms but CIC thought they were applying Inland.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
I have a another question, i tried to contact cic and they replied me back, bt my lawyer says that i shoul not contact them as they will get confused coz in the file lawyer has given her email address, so in this way they might get confuse to whom they should send emails.....

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
moneey said:
I have a another question, i tried to contact cic and they replied me back, bt my lawyer says that i shoul not contact them as they will get confused coz in the file lawyer has given her email address, so in this way they might get confuse to whom they should send emails.....
I believe you can still contact CIC yourself if you have a representitive, however if I was a lawyer and someone the applicant had paid me to apply for them and they were contacting CIC themselves it would probably frustrate me. I imagine thats where your lawyer is coming from.

On the other hand if you are paying your lawyer for ongoing time spent on your case, maybe time to reassess if you are getting value for money.

goldengoose

Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
That sounds like it could be right kiwi123. It's confusing because I am here living with my partner in Canada, so I filled in a 5285 but then they wanted 5490 which is considered living outside Canada, so technically it mixes me up, even though I'm actually still on a tourist visa. Anyway, still nothing.

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
ZAK87 said:
Hello guys,

CIC received my application july 7th but they return me back just the form imm 1344 cause i forgot to sign it .. when i receive the imm 1344 i sign it and return it with letter that cic included in the envelope,they also request me to use sticky address with the initial of the agent who treat my file.

They receive it september 25th,so i want know if anyone have the same situation and how many time i have to wait again ... i'm really worried if i have to wait again for 55 days ...

thank you.
hiiii zak87 did u get any reply from cic or did u contact them

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
goldengoose said:
That sounds like it could be right kiwi123. It's confusing because I am here living with my partner in Canada, so I filled in a 5285 but then they wanted 5490 which is considered living outside Canada, so technically it mixes me up, even though I'm actually still on a tourist visa. Anyway, still nothing.
I know what it is like, I was about the send off my inland application then something made me do some research and I found this site and quickly changed to a outland. I'm very glad I did. That's the only reason I knew which form was which. The forms are similar and were the most annoying to fill in. Hope it comes soon for you.

ZAK87

Sep 4, 2014
moneey said:
hiiii zak87 did u get any reply from cic or did u contact them
Hello,

Just verified my e-cas and still nothing ... they receive your new form before the mine so i guess you will have an answer before me.

May be i will contact CIC tomorrow,what about you ?

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
ZAK87 said:
Hello,

Just verified my e-cas and still nothing ... they receive your new form before the mine so i guess you will have an answer before me.

May be i will contact CIC tomorrow,what about you ?
how did you check ur ecas, do u have a file no.....or on which date u sent ur documents...i sent mine on 16 sep

ZAK87

Sep 4, 2014
moneey said:
how did you check ur ecas, do u have a file no.....or on which date u sent ur documents...i sent mine on 16 sep
they reveive it september 25th .. you can check you status with UCI on PR card ****-****

here is the link : cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
ZAK87 said:
they reveive it september 25th .. you can check you status with UCI on PR card ****-****

here is the link : cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?
actually m here in india so i don have a uci no...it must be with our lawyer...

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
Galano1213 said:
Hi

So I was asked to submit a new IMM1344 Aug 19th and I submitted my original July 11th. I send the new form Aug 27th does that mean I will start over from that date ?? The form letter said I had 45 days to respond. I called CIC call center Last week and they said they would send an email to get info and email me back Still waiting for a response LOL
hiiiiii , i am going through the same problem i sent my file on july 18 and sent the new documents on sep 16, did u get ur approval or not yet