+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
You're right. It's just the fact that we only see progress via the unreliable cic agents with different answers each time is annoying and the source of stress. Last week one agent told me file was transferred to montreal and then the next one told me it's still in Sydney. So I'm not even quite sure about the "in process" thing as well..
But yeah, there's nothing we could do except wait.
Remain patient. Most likely the next correspondence from CIC will be test invitation.

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
Is there any July applicant who got email AOR and can see his E-case status ?

I know one of my friend got his ECAS today who Applied in September from my area.
He didn't get any email AOR, but his ECAS has been updated.

- Who are getting email-AOR but no ECAS updated? Is there any category behind it?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Curious2010 said:
Is there any July applicant who got email AOR and can see his E-case status ?

I know one of my friend got his ECAS today who Applied in September from my area.
He didn't get any email AOR, but his ECAS has been updated.

- Who are getting email-AOR but no ECAS updated? Is there any category behind it?
No, there's none.. Follow this thread for more info http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-on-new-routine-app-no-c000xxxxx-and-email-aor-t248142.0.html

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
I smell something wrong with this category who got email but no Ecas. May be RQ. As come of July applicant got no email but ecas updated. I wish I am wrong. :)

KUNAL_B

Jul 3, 2014
Hey Guys

Just called CIC and was told that my file has been transferred to the local (Mississauga) office in beginning of October.....but unfortunately they can not confirm how much longer will it take......Super Exited though!!! ;D

Anyone else with updates??

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
KUNAL_B said:
Hey Guys

Just called CIC and was told that my file has been transferred to the local (Mississauga) office in beginning of October.....but unfortunately they can not confirm how much longer will it take......Super Exited though!!! ;D

Anyone else with updates??
Hi pal
Could you please share your timeline?
Also Can you Confirm whether your received line disappeared or not ?If yes, When did it disappeared.
Thanks

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Called cic and they said sydney and local office both cuncurrently do the bg checks. So transferring of file to local office is not a big deal and does hardly mean anything. I wish we could somehow track the actual process

RIFAI

Nov 11, 2014
Hey guys, this is my first time to participate here, anyone can tell me what is the meaning of update no 4 that just appeared in my statues.

btw i didn't receive anything in my mail regarding no 4.

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 24, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3-We started processing your application on September 16, 2014.

4-We sent you a letter on October 9, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RIFAI said:
Hey guys, this is my first time to participate here, anyone can tell me what is the meaning of update no 4 that just appeared in my statues.

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 24, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4-We sent you a letter on October 9, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
It means they're asking for more documents. Possibly an RQ, a "mini-RQ" or just a few supporting docs..

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
RIFAI said:

Minimum damage : You got a finger print request.
Maximum damage : You got Ridiculous Queue (RQ).

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
7 Month wait! tip to toe! Good Luck EVERYONE!
any Havana VOffice applicants?

dazissimo

Aug 9, 2014
Montréal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-04-2011
Anyone who applied in July who has not received any notification?

My application was received July 31st and there are nothing so far....

How frustrating! Starting to wonder if they have lost our application!!)

Mra2618

Sep 11, 2014
I finally received a reply for my inquiry. My application was received July 14th and since that time I didn't receive any confirmation from them.

Today I received a reply for my inquiry.

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your applications have been received and are currently in the queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

Your File # ----- has been created.

Hope this is helpful,
"

I hope everything goes smooth.