July 2014 Citizenship Applications

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elk-hunter said:
Hello guys from July.
Any more test invitations or any other news?
The process seems to have slowed down.
Or is that just me. Lol.
When can July applicants expect test date?

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
Hi Guys,

I got the book today :)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liberté3001 said:
anybody receive an update of Ecase after an AOR by Email???
Last time I called, agent told me they are "working on eCAS issue" so people "might see eCAS" by the end of Nov, if you received AOR by email.

ozoeg

Oct 28, 2014
I am new here.
My application is sent the July 18th
I received an email Sept. 12 confirming the receipt of my application and with a File #

I can not view my application's status online.

When I called yesterday, they said the file still open and it is not assigned to a local office yet... :eek:

Is that notmal?? :(

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozoeg said:
I am new here.
My application is sent the July 18th
I received an email Sept. 12 confirming the receipt of my application and with a File #

I can not view my application's status online.

When I called yesterday, they said the file still open and it is not assigned to a local office yet... :eek:

Is that notmal?? :(
Welcome to the new routine club: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-on-new-routine-app-no-c000xxxxx-and-email-aor-t248142.0.html

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozoeg said:
There is a contradiction between "NEW" routine and the increased waiting time!!!
I guess we don't really have a choice. Try to be patient ...

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
I guess we don't really have a choice. Try to be patient ...
Do you thinks it's worth it to order atip report ? Something fishy is going on here.. It's not a coincidence that all "new routine" applicants have not got any updates since the email AOR..

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is probably too early to order ATIP. I don't think we can see much on it.
Once pass the 6 month mark, ATIP will likely to show some idea of what's going on.
There are June people whose application was received around mid-June who does not have any updates either.

Also, for the good of the next election, it will be important for conservatives to work on their promise to speed up citizenship applications by then.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
It is probably too early to order ATIP. I don't think we can see much on it.
Once pass the 6 month mark, ATIP will likely to show some idea of what's going on.
There are June people whose application was received around mid-June who does not have any updates either.

Also, for the good of the next election, it will be important for conservatives to work on their promise to speed up citizenship applications by then.
Yes, there are some mid June applicants who haven't received any updates, but there's a lot of June, August, July, and even September applicants who have access to ecas and are sure that their application is in process, some got local office transfer and some got test invites..Unlike us, "new routiners" one email and that's it.. That is no coincidence.

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
yr97 said:
Yes, there are some mid June applicants who haven't received any updates, but there's a lot of June, August, July, and even September applicants who have access to ecas and are sure that their application is in process, some got local office transfer and some got test invites..Unlike us, "new routiners" one email and that's it.. That is no coincidence.
There is no point of panic....it is the new routine that everything is communicated by email, that's it. So you won't receive the paper book. Next time you will receive the test invitation by email. Most of July or August applicants are still waiting to be transferred. they also have to call to know whether they are transferred or not, like us. I see your case is in process like other old system applicants so what are you worrying about? Never get distressed by anything out of your control.

ozoeg

Oct 28, 2014
yr97 said:
True. I will try to be patient for another month and recheck on December.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hehemie2 said:
There is no point of panic....it is the new routine that everything is communicated by email, that's it. So you won't receive the paper book. Next time you will receive the test invitation by email. Most of July or August applicants are still waiting to be transferred. they also have to call to know whether they are transferred or not, like us. I see your case is in process like other old system applicants so what are you worrying about? Never get distressed by anything out of your control.
You're right. It's just the fact that we only see progress via the unreliable cic agents with different answers each time is annoying and the source of stress. Last week one agent told me file was transferred to montreal and then the next one told me it's still in Sydney. So I'm not even quite sure about the "in process" thing as well..
But yeah, there's nothing we could do except wait.