+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

bbears

Sep 11, 2014
catchvb said:
2012-03 -- 2012-05 Assembler
2012-06 -- present Technician

If they send you RQ then send the details with exact dates as RQ has date/month/year.
Thank you for your reply.

fishcake

Sep 14, 2014
Applicant Location: London, ON
= = =
Received: Jul-10-2014
In Process: Sept-05-2014
AOR Rec'd: Sept-15-2014
.. To Be Continued

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
Bump. So boring. Anybody from july
still nothing on eCAS. dunno what is happening.
no returned app, no AOR, no email.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
still nothing on eCAS. dunno what is happening.
no returned app, no AOR, no email.
I just got an email from CIC a few minutes later stating that they had received my application as of July 9th.
ECAS still not available for me tho.

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Sharif11 said:
As of today, CIC is opening apps received July 7th.
all a big lie by cic hwlpline. Everytime i call they tell me a date earlier than told pre iously. Last week it was july 9 now it is june 19

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
I just got an email from CIC a few minutes later stating that they had received my application as of July 9th.
ECAS still not available for me tho.
Your case is unique because I heard from other members that not everyone gets a notification by e-mail from CIC about their Citizenship application. It's either by mail or through E-cas

Cos I haven't received any e-mails from CIC about my application and I also sent my application July 7th 2014

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sask28 said:
Your case is unique because I heard from other members that not everyone gets a notification by e-mail from CIC about their Citizenship application. It's either by mail or through E-cas

Cos I haven't received any e-mails from CIC about my application and I also sent my application July 7th 2014
Actually I saw from the 2014 June post that some of June applicants got email instead of ECAS/AOR.
One guy even said he called CIC and the agent told him the email will serve as the AOR and no actual letter or book will be sent out.
Confusing, as CIC has always been. At least now I know my application is not lost somewhere.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dlsumed96 said:
Hi,

Here is the details about my wife's application.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

We sent you a notice on September 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 22, 2014 at 10:03 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

:)
One of the fastest timelines on the forum (record back in my days was 3 months to oath in Windsor). Which is the Local CIC Office in this application?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC, what the agent told me was consistent with the June 2014 post:

As per the new process, (most likely with applicants sending out app after July), some applicants will no longer receive a book but rather an email which functions as the AOR.
She told me the application is in CIC system and considered in process but she cannot verify if it has been assigned to an officer. And she cannot give an estimate on how long I should expect the ECAS to show up.
"The next letter you would receive in mail should be the test invitation", she said, "so you might want to start studying the book."

leotocanada

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
August 2014 Applicants under NOC 2173

Sorry probably a spam. But just curious and infact little nervous.
Anyone who applied in August'14 under NOC 2173. Any guesses or any info on the caps or any processing related information.

Kind Regards

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: August 2014 Applicants under NOC 2173

leotocanada said:
Sorry probably a spam. But just curious and infact little nervous.
Anyone who applied in August'14 under NOC 2173. Any guesses or any info on the caps or any processing related information.

Kind Regards
buddy you posted in the wrong thread. you should refer to the PR application.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
No further news for anyone? Seems like CIC does ECAS refreshes on the weekends (they have their internal Siebel database which they migrate to the Public facing database for us to check our statuses, but that seems less regular these days...). Anyways, let's see what happens tomorrow.

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Empirical-Scientist said:
No further news for anyone? Seems like CIC does ECAS refreshes on the weekends (they have their internal Siebel database which they migrate to the Public facing database for us to check our statuses, but that seems less regular these days...). Anyways, let's see what happens tomorrow.
we r waiting for ur good news ES.