+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

Thota

Nov 13, 2014
DO I Have to wait for any letter to go for Stamping at border after i receive my passports back from cic?Please help ..!

Thota

Nov 13, 2014
i havent received any email from CIC after pp Request ,Today i need to grab my passport from canada post office ,Do i need to carry any documents with me other that pp and single entry visa?

How do i get COPR ,Is it along with passport or a separate email is sent

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Thota said:
i havent received any email from CIC after pp Request ,Today i need to grab my passport from canada post office ,Do i need to carry any documents with me other that pp and single entry visa?

How do i get COPR ,Is it along with passport or a separate email is sent
It will be with your passport.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Thota said:
Do i need to carry any documents with me other that pp during my Border Crossing and Re Entry
yes carry docs like employment letter, bank statement, work permit etc just incase.. i carried all these things but wasnt asked to show anything.. carrying them along with u is merely a precaution!.. all the best!

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ALHAMDULILAH Passport received today.

Passport sent on 16th
Received by CIC on 17th
Received back from CIC 01 March
Tracker activated yesterday after 6:00PM and Passport picked by canadapost from their office is 4:30PM

Best of luck all. Hope everyone received their soon.

I have a question my last date of entry in Canada on COPR is my original date of landing where as I have left Canada three times twice to US and once for back home.

Can any one please advise is this is any problem ? Really appreciate. Thanks

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
hi all,

i got medical reassament and i need to do following....

Initial tb evaluation with sputum test and ct scan.

actually they found some mild widening in my lymph.

is it matter of worry for my immigration?

AJ2015

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2014
Doc's Request.
30-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 12-01-2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
01-04-2016
vivmehta said:
hi all,

i got medical reassament and i need to do following....

Initial tb evaluation with sputum test and ct scan.

actually they found some mild widening in my lymph.

is it matter of worry for my immigration?
Don't worry just follow the instructions. if your TB test are positive for active/ inactive infection CIC will issue u the visa with medical survillience. The only worry is money u will have to spend on the sputum test and time taken for the test results. This reassessment will add ur wait time. Unfortunately:(
Are u in Canada ?

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANY ONE know any information about ROME Italy visa office ???

because suddenly sydney office transfer my application to Rome and i think i'm alone in that

a.mahendra

Feb 23, 2016
cecpet said:
ALHAMDULILAH Passport received today.

Passport sent on 16th
Received by CIC on 17th
Received back from CIC 01 March
Tracker activated yesterday after 6:00PM and Passport picked by canadapost from their office is 4:30PM

Best of luck all. Hope everyone received their soon.

I have a question my last date of entry in Canada on COPR is my original date of landing where as I have left Canada three times twice to US and once for back home.

Can any one please advise is this is any problem ? Really appreciate. Thanks
Alhamdulillah, I am happy for the news.

My last entry date was correct, not the same as the first entry. Did you receive the instruction letter along with the CoPR? Does it say anything about incorrect information?

If you ask me to guess, then I will guess it will be fine and just pretend you never noticed it. Or second option is to let the officer know when you are landing.

mesumrizvi said:
Hi,
I see you landed 10th jan 2016 and already got your PR card.. congrats!! can you tell me your landing location?
thanks.

UPDATE: Called CIC call center just now and they confirmed PR cards were mailed yesterday! :) :)
Congratulation! We landed in Niagara at Rainbow bridge. ;)

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
a.mahendra said:
Alhamdulillah, I am happy for the news.

My last entry date was correct, not the same as the first entry. Did you receive the instruction letter along with the CoPR? Does it say anything about incorrect information?

If you ask me to guess, then I will guess it will be fine and just pretend you never noticed it. Or second option is to let the officer know when you are landing.
Yes I did receive the instruction letter, and to be honest I did not read it yet whole instructions. But in the Bottom where I need to sign is mention there you are acknowledging that all information is correct. So thats why I am worrying.
But I dont have any other option, because it can not be corrected now. What I was assuming that CIC must have the knowledge where and when I am going because CBSA and CIC is interlinked with each other I mean they share the information so last time when I came back from US I came by plane and at Toronto airport. So CIC should know this thing this was my assumption. But any way tomorrow In Sha ALLAH I am going for my landing. Make Dua everything will go smooth. Will update you.