UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl1 said:
congrats !! :)

were you requested for RPRF earlier or did you do it upfront ?
Thank you. I did everything upfront including medicals, rprf, NOA & T4 for 2014.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
I am July 29th Applicant did not heard anything from CIC after AOR, where as they received everything upfront from my side which they confirmed via e-mail. I think this was my mistake may be. :(

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
mahendraaaaa said:
Call the call centre assuming it already passed the printed processing time, or apply for GCMS. Or do both.
Hi Mehendra,

I did both, I just called CIC Call centre and now they are saying wait till April because there is big backlog. Your file seems ok but you need to wait till april and I was shocked what is happening with my file. Because I tried everything almost to see what is going on my file.
Yesterday my Consultant also sent an e-mail to CIC about my status and they said same general response via e-mail that you are not required anything right now.
Now I am worried because everyone on forum who is from July got something from CIC even now they crossed my dates as chirag and now UOW got some updates they are 31st July applicant and I am 29 July.

I am waiting another 6,7 days then thinking to apply for another GCMS notes. really dont know what to do at this time .. :(

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
cecpet said:
Hi Mehendra,

I did both, I just called CIC Call centre and now they are saying wait till April because there is big backlog. Your file seems ok but you need to wait till april and I was shocked what is happening with my file. Because I tried everything almost to see what is going on my file.
Yesterday my Consultant also sent an e-mail to CIC about my status and they said same general response via e-mail that you are not required anything right now.
Now I am worried because everyone on forum who is from July got something from CIC even now they crossed my dates as chirag and now UOW got some updates they are 31st July applicant and I am 29 July.

I am waiting another 6,7 days then thinking to apply for another GCMS notes. really dont know what to do at this time .. :(
you are not alone i'm july 25 applicant and nothing since my medical on april im so worried coz my medical will be expiring in a matter of time. I hope that we will hear from them soon. keep the faith we will get there. ::)

vikasshr

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
19 Feb 2016
Interview........
RRPF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
18 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr 2016
LANDED..........
30-Apr 2016
cecpet said:
Hi Mehendra,

just wait and pray to god . This is what all of us are doing now a days.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
Hi All, need an advice... My PGWP expires in May 2016... 4 months from now... I do not wish to go on implied status, hence will apply a BOWP now.... Can I also make another BOWP application just before my PGWP expires? ...That way i can have implied status for atleast 4 months, even if my first BOWP application gets rejected (though there is no reason, I'm cynically just thinking in case)....

Can we apply for 2 BOWP applications? One online and another via Paper?

Additionally, I have also have 2 AORs - one from old CEC and another from EE application...both in process. Should I send both AORs to my BOWP application or only one of them now and another one later in second BOWP application??

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
veaunz said:
you are not alone i'm july 25 applicant and nothing since my medical on april im so worried coz my medical will be expiring in a matter of time. I hope that we will hear from them soon. keep the faith we will get there. ::)
Same as you guys... July applicant, Meds in April, RPRF paid upfront... last communication in October Background verification is going on.... This is the most flawed organization...

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YK545 said:
[flash=200,200][/flash]
congratulations UoW111!! ;D :p
Thank you.

FYI... I read some posts where applicants being worried about their recent travels and if it needs to be reported to CIC. I was also out of country for five weeks recently but didn't inform CIC. I don't think it's required by CIC as they have access to CBSA records anyways. But we are certainly supposed to report changes in marital status, address, job, country of residence, etc.

Also, I contacted my local MP to get an update on the file, not sure if that made someone to look at my file and finalize it.

I wish everyone good luck and will keep everyone posted with the updates. I'll continue to reply to the posts if I can add any value to the forum.

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
cecpet said:

Wow, you were so fast! I deleted my message because I figured that you were a senior member here, therefore you must have known what to do.. But you still caught the message.. :p

chokh

May 27, 2014
Hello I am July 24th 2014 applicant.
My time line is

AOR recieved 2014 September 30.
Medical Requst 2015 December 19.
RPRF request 2015 December 21.
Medical Results have been recieved on ECAS 2015 December 31.
PPR- Visa Exempt Country.

When is Decision Made gonna appear in ECAS??

thanks

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
Just got off the call with CIC. File is in in Final review since December - everything is fine and wait till May is what they say.

Does any one know how long it took or it will take once the file is in final review.

chokh

May 27, 2014
Decision Made is shown up in my ECAS today.

status is changed to Decision Made, but no line is added.

only different is FROM
1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on September 30, 2014.
3.Medical results have been received.

TO
1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 30, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on September 30, 2014.
4.Medical results have been received.

only swcond line added.

Why is it? should there be like "Decision has been made on your application ~~~" added on the forth line?

my time line is

AOR recieved 2014 September 30.
Medical Requst 2015 December 19.
RPRF request 2015 December 21.
Medical Results have been recieved on ECAS 2015 December 31.
PPR- Visa Exempt Country.

thank you