+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

chokh

May 27, 2014
I am July 24th applicant and still waiting for MR.,
To get MR, will it take about 3months more for the second review?

or am I already rejected PR?

:(

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
chokh said:

I am still waiting too as I am earlier than you, July 10.

Does you ECAS say anything about your application being rejected? If not, then you are still waiting.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chokh said:

do not worry. its just matter of time. unless you see something online in E-case about rejection otherwise don't worry

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Ottawa-applicant said:
do not worry. its just matter of time. unless you see something online in E-case about rejection otherwise don't worry
i am july 10 applicant and still waiting.

just wanted to know if CIC directly reject the application or ask us to provide necessary documents before making final decision?

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
vivmehta said:
i am july 10 applicant and still waiting.

just wanted to know if CIC directly reject the application or ask us to provide necessary documents before making final decision?
I believe they will send you a "Procedural Fairness Letter" before they reject, which will explain their concerns and requires you to reply within 30 days.

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
ECAS updated :

We sent you medical instructions on March 28, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2.We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

#2 is for PCC.
Both medicals and PCC were submitted by mid April.

I have sent email requesting them to let me know if I should be worried about my documents availability with them.

Is there anything that is advisable to do to ensure the same?
Kindly give guidance.

thanks, Chaitanya Prahlad J

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
MediaHound said:
We're looking to hear from CEC applicants who applied in August 2014 or earlier and haven't received their MR yet or heard anything about their file.
If this is adversely affecting your life and future in Canada we'd like you to get in touch. With applications not being processed for a significant amount of time we'd love to find out what is going on but need your help.

Please get in touch via email (all correspondence will be treated confidentially). Email: Megan.Batchelor @ cbc.ca
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cec-media-story-are-you-still-waiting-t350233.0.html

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I got similar update few weeks back. I called call center and they mentioned that if i had sent the documents, as long as CIC has emailed me back regarding the receipt I do not need to worry about it. This is only to update all outgoing communications on your online profiles.

prahladj said:
ECAS updated :

We sent you medical instructions on March 28, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2.We sent you correspondence on April 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

#2 is for PCC.
Both medicals and PCC were submitted by mid April.

I have sent email requesting them to let me know if I should be worried about my documents availability with them.

Is there anything that is advisable to do to ensure the same?
Kindly give guidance.

thanks, Chaitanya Prahlad J

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
@mesumrizvi - Are you saying that you received email receipts from CIC after you submitted the medical report and PCC ?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
prahladj said:
@ mesumrizvi - Are you saying that you received email receipts from CIC after you submitted the medical report and PCC ?
for PCC it was a hard copy plus some other documents i had couriered.. so i called call center and they confirmed they have been received.. this was also mentioned on my GCMS notes as a list of documents for which i had sent in the hard copies and were received by CIC..

Additionally, I emailed MR report and other time i sent in NOA and T4 for which i always got the email receipts...

Well whenever i had sent in email i always requested them to acknowledge receipt.

I did not yet get email receipt for my RPRf fee payment but i am told they do not send those receipts as it is a different dept and email address.

gmukul

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Otttawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
Med's Request
27-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-12-2015
I had applied in July, 2014.
I have already received and sent medical request.
The last update was the CIC asking me for RPRF on 20th July, 2015, which I paid the same day.

Since then I have not heard back anything from them. Its been almost two month now, and its making me worried and its frustrating as to why they are not asking for stamping.
My Bridge work permit is also on the verge of expiring, i.e. 20th Oct, 2015.

I have applied for an extension yesterday. Unnecessary wasted 255 bucks more.
And also applied for GC notes now. Not sure why they are processing so slow and wasting everybody's time.

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
for PCC it was a hard copy plus some other documents i had couriered.. so i called call center and they confirmed they have been received.. this was also mentioned on my GCMS notes as a list of documents for which i had sent in the hard copies and were received by CIC..

Additionally, I emailed MR report and other time i sent in NOA and T4 for which i always got the email receipts...

Well whenever i had sent in email i always requested them to acknowledge receipt.

I did not yet get email receipt for my RPRf fee payment but i am told they do not send those receipts as it is a different dept and email address.
Thanks for your responses. I tried to calling CIC call center and the calls are not even being put on hold to reach to an agent, guess they are trying to cut down on call volumes. I have received an email recently when I enquired about my status with CIC saying, that no additional documentation is needed at this time and the file will be processed in 1-2 months. I hope all my documents have safely reached and already available with CIC. I have paid RPRF last week and hoping for processing speedup. Good luck to us!

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prahladj said:
Thanks for your responses. I tried to calling CIC call center and the calls are not even being put on hold to reach to an agent, guess they are trying to cut down on call volumes. I have received an email recently when I enquired about my status with CIC saying, that no additional documentation is needed at this time and the file will be processed in 1-2 months. I hope all my documents have safely reached and already available with CIC. I have paid RPRF last week and hoping for processing speedup. Good luck to us!
try to send the documents by ax this way your always know if it reaches cic. also I agree with the other guy about the E-case its just normal updates. I have the same lines or almost 3 months nothing changed.

all you can do is wait