+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

Stina

Sep 24, 2014
Hi,

I have been out of the country for a couple of months, but i finally managed to do my landing upon my return on Sunday August 2nd at Calgary International Airport.

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
hello there
anyone know how to apply bridging workpermit with spouce who is accompanying in canada?
reply asap please
thanks a lot

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hunter_dev said:
I did, what concerns do you have?
could you please list the steps? my open work permit is expiring in January 2016 so do my spouse visitor record? how do ou apply

thanks

hunter_dev

Apr 19, 2015
Ottawa-applicant said:
could you please list the steps? my open work permit is expiring in January 2016 so do my spouse visitor record? how do ou apply

thanks
In four months before your WP expires (September 2015) you can apply for extending your WP.
Go to cic website /english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp and apply online, answer questionary at the end you'll get code for online application, it's pretty straightforward.
In 2-nd field of background information(IMM5710E) (Have you previously applied to remain in Canada) you should state that you've applied for PR and indicate you Application number.
For your wife you get WP too, if you want, within the same application.

If you need Visa for entering Canada in future, after you get your WP you can apply for Visa, just go throigh questionary one more time and then find link for special Visa application for valid WP holders.

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
hunter_dev said:
In four months before your WP expires (September 2015) you can apply for extending your WP.
Go to cic website /english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp and apply online, answer questionary at the end you'll get code for online application, it's pretty straightforward.
In 2-nd field of background information(IMM5710E) (Have you previously applied to remain in Canada) you should state that you've applied for PR and indicate you Application number.
For your wife you get WP too, if you want, within the same application.

If you need Visa for entering Canada in future, after you get your WP you can apply for Visa, just go throigh questionary one more time and then find link for special Visa application for valid WP holders.
What I did last time was I renewed my WP online and waited until I received it. Then my wife renewed hers by attaching a copy of my WP as a proof that she was my wife. The problem with this was the whole process took very long because her WP expired before we had a chance to send the application.

If I and my wife can apply at the same time with just one single application online, that would be great. Has anybody had any experience doing so? Last time I tried to renew, there was no option to include her in my application.

hunter_dev

Apr 19, 2015
mahendraaaaa said:
If I and my wife can apply at the same time with just one single application online, that would be great. Has anybody had any experience doing so? Last time I tried to renew, there was no option to include her in my application.
I did the same and it takes ages :)
And yes - you can apply with just one application, the only difference that this time she will get OWP too.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I applied in July 2014 for CEC but my application is under review. Seems like it is going to take alot more time for it to get processed. The review was for LOE not having job description and the job description i had provided from my boss being generic. I have provided updated letter already last week.
Now i also have ITA for express entry to apply under FSW. Do you guys suggest i wait some more? Or apply under FSW. I still have another 40+ days to either apply or decline the invite.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
also could the admin please update my details on the spreadsheet as well.

Username: ushiee88
NOC: 1112
Country of Residence: Canada
Citizenship: Pakistan
Visa Office Requested for processing Application: NS
Application Filed: 25-July-2014
Application Received : 14-AUG-2014
RCMP Request: 30-JAN-2015
Payment Method: CC.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahendraaaaa said:
What I did last time was I renewed my WP online and waited until I received it. Then my wife renewed hers by attaching a copy of my WP as a proof that she was my wife. The problem with this was the whole process took very long because her WP expired before we had a chance to send the application.

my spouse has a visitor record she doesn't have a work permit, since I switched her status from student to visitor accompanying husband on his WP. now can we apply to renew together or should I do mine first then renew her visitor record based on the new WP.

thanks

mckay

Jul 10, 2011
Hello, I recently received my GCMS note and it said there is no proof that I perform the main duties on my chosen NOC code. I have obtained an updated reference letter from my HR director. I do not know where to email it. Please does anyone know the email address? Thanks.