28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
ray_dave said:
How to do that? I checked my ECAS status. They have automatically updated my home address and mailing address to my current address. Before it was my representative's address. I am not sure if they updated email address too. I am just worried about missing any communication.
You need to send out Use of Representative form with Section named "Cancel the appointment of a representative" - fill up details of your representative, must be signed by you and your spouse (if applicable).

Send the form from your email id to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, don't forget to include your UCI, file number, full name, birth date, your email address and contact number in write up.
In email subject you shall include UCI, Application number and purpose (e.g. UCI - xxxxxxxx, Application E0xxxxxxx - Cancellation of a representative).
Then you will get automated reply immediately, and CIC shall consider your request within 1 month or so.

Bhaski

Mar 6, 2015
Hi ADMINNNNNNNNN,

Please could you add below details of my friend to July sheet?

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2014.

NOC code: 2174

AOR received: Oct 2nd, 2014

RCMP Request: Jan 29th, 2015
RCMP Submitted: Feb 19th, 2015

Waiting eagerly for Medicals

hrdp

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just got email from CIC. They requested T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 Form for 2014. I will submit this in next few hours.
I hope I can get MR soon. Fingers Crossed... :)

Can I send this document by reply to the email I received from CIC? Someone please let me know ASAP.

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
hrdp said:
Just got email from CIC. They requested T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 Form for 2014. I will submit this in next few hours.
I hope I can get MR soon. Fingers Crossed... :)

Can I send this document by reply to the email I received from CIC? Someone please let me know ASAP.
Thanks for the update. Can you follow the instructions stated in the email on how to submit your T4?

hrdp

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
hahamylove said:
Thanks for the update. Can you follow the instructions stated in the email on how to submit your T4?
Thanks hahamylove for your quick reply. They didn't mentioned how to submit requested documents. Here is the actual email:

Email from: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø <My CLIENT ID Number>- <Name>:
Ø T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 Form for 2014 issued by <Comapany Name>. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/11
Ø

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa – JS5367
et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étagé
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Please help...

hahamylove

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
hrdp said:
Thanks hahamylove for your quick reply. They didn't mentioned how to submit requested documents. Here is the actual email:

Email from: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø T4: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 Form for 2014 issued by <Comapany Name>. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/11
Ø

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa – JS5367
et Immigration Canada
7th Floor | 7ème étagé
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Please help...
Here's the answer from the official website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp:

I need to send documents that are part of the application process. Where do I send them?
Scan and e-mail documents (other than police certificates) to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
hrdp said:

Email from: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Ø

Please note:

et Immigration Canada
7th Floor | 7ème étagé
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Please help...

Just scan them, attach and reply to email (let them know that find the attached T4 ) just make sure you include your UCI in subject along with application number as well....

hrdp

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Umer_Ali said:
Just scan them, attach and reply to email (let them know that find the attached T4 ) just make sure you include your UCI in subject along with application number as well....
Thanks Umer_Ali, I replied to the email and kept the subject as is but I added my application number in Body (forgot to add UCI number though).
Should I reply to original CIC email again?

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
hrdp said:
Thanks Umer_Ali, I replied to the email and kept the subject as is but I added my application number in Body (forgot to add UCI number though).
Should I reply to original CIC email again?

Naa i guess you are good to go as i replied to the mail without UCI so in my medical mail they told me see to add application number and UCI in every mail subject and body.....so they might tell u same in your medical....good luck

hrdp

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Umer_Ali said:
Naa i guess you are good to go as i replied to the mail without UCI so in my medical mail they told me see to add application number and UCI in every mail subject and body.....so they might tell u same in your medical....good luck

Just Got medical Request... Application received July 10th. Admin Please update spreadsheet... ;D ;D ;D
Best of luck to everyone who is waiting for MR...

Umer_Ali

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
hrdp said:
Just Got medical Request... Application received July 10th. Admin Please update spreadsheet... ;D ;D ;D
Best of luck to everyone who is waiting for MR...

congrats man.....i had almost same thing so i was positive you will get it soon