+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
So I applied on 23rd july 14 and the letter was issued perhaps a few days before that. So wouof that suffice or would I still need a new one? I am asking cause it says it should be

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

And I did get it a few days before I applied. Ok now it's over 3 months old but at the time my application was sent it was issued only a few days before.

More confusions! Lol

astasi said:
Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Here is the extract:

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator.

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
astasi said:
@ quecumquevera , chrichri, pp01, Owais Khan, sahatamojit, csaa....

Could you please update about the receipt of your AORs?

A.
At last long wait over...cc charged today...i am the most unlucky guy may be in this group.

Can any one tell me the address where i need to send the Police clearance certificate.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
sahatamojit said:
At last long wait over...cc charged today...i am the most unlucky guy may be in this group.

Can any one tell me the address where i need to send the Police clearance certificate.
This is just the first hurdle.. hopefully your timelines will catch us quick :)

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello All,

I am doing research on reasons why people do or do not use lawyers for their immigration applications.

Would appreciate if you could fill this in. It will take less than 2 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I1QnwL3Ugp0LrUNMQlXtS8qPwt-uzfzXGifMPTIGnPQ/viewform?usp=send_form

pp01

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Hello Guys,

Sorry to have been inactive for a while.
I received my AOR on 9th October , Please update the spreadsheet.

All the best !!

Thanks,

fenwick100

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
MeToronto said:
Boss-what is GCMS notes????thanks in advance
They are basically a detailed report on the process of your application.

If anybody could answer my question on when is best to apply, i was thinking about January initially but maybe February now. Thanks

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
fenwick100 said:
They are basically a detailed report on the process of your application.

If anybody could answer my question on when is best to apply, i was thinking about January initially but maybe February now. Thanks
Thanks...I will say around Feb end

pp01

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Guys,

Need a suggestion, I have not submitted my PCC with the initial application as I haven't applied the same then. Do i need to wait until visa officer asks for it or shall I go ahead and submit the PCC ? I have submitted the application on 27th July and got my AOR on 9th October, What can be the possibility of them asking for PCC based on the timelines as of now?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Prakhar

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
pp01 said:
Guys,

Need a suggestion, I have not submitted my PCC with the initial application as I haven't applied the same then. Do i need to wait until visa officer asks for it or shall I go ahead and submit the PCC ? I have submitted the application on 27th July and got my AOR on 9th October, What can be the possibility of them asking for PCC based on the timelines as of now?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Prakhar
Hi,
send the PCC as soon as possible. Don't wait.

harryreddy

Nov 17, 2014
Hi Everyone,

am new to this forum. Plz provide me some help with AOR issues

I have submitted my final PR application to my lawyer in first week of JUly. He told me that he applied in third week of July. I still haven't got my AOR number and not even my cc was charged. I am suspecting that he applied in last week of August instead of July. Talked to him last week about my AOR number, he said my application is under processing and is in scrutiny docket, where 10% of the applications should go through this and they will scrutiny thoroughly the application before issuing the AOR number.

If he would have applied in jUly, I would have received Aor by now

Is there anything like 10% of the applications are initially scrutinized before issuing AOR? or they will barely go through the checklist?

In case if my application has rejected, how do I receive the communication from CIC?

Can I contact CIC to know status of my application? if so plz provide me Email or # to contact

Am very much worried about my delay of my AOR, Please share your thoughts in my case

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
harryreddy said:
Hi Everyone,

am new to this forum. Plz provide me some help with AOR issues

I have submitted my final PR application to my lawyer in first week of JUly. He told me that he applied in third week of July. I still haven't got my AOR number and not even my cc was charged. I am suspecting that he applied in last week of August instead of July. Talked to him last week about my AOR number, he said my application is under processing and is in scrutiny docket, where 10% of the applications should go through this and they will scrutiny thoroughly the application before issuing the AOR number.

If he would have applied in jUly, I would have received Aor by now

Is there anything like 10% of the applications are initially scrutinized before issuing AOR? or they will barely go through the checklist?

In case if my application has rejected, how do I receive the communication from CIC?

Can I contact CIC to know status of my application? if so plz provide me Email or # to contact

Am very much worried about my delay of my AOR, Please share your thoughts in my case
Ask him for the proof of delivery and see if he is correct.. if u had applied in July end should have recieved AOR by now.. i sent my application 23rd July (received on 25th) and got my AOR on october 1st..

incase application is rejected.. CIC will send u entire applicaiton bundle back.

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
pp01 said:
Hello Guys,

Sorry to have been inactive for a while.
I received my AOR on 9th October , Please update the spreadsheet.

All the best !!

Thanks,
Spreadsheet updated.

devindia

Sep 17, 2014
Hi All,
Regarding PCC in document checklist its mentioned that need to be submitted when requested by officer and PCC are valid for one year from the date of issue.
And in in the instruction guide it says that PCC shall not be prior to 3 months from the date of submission of application.

I submitted my application in July without PCC and I received that in August , I'm waiting for officer to request for the PCC. Please suggest shall send them my PCC directly or wait for the request.

Regards
Dev