16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
Hello, my fellow CEC Applicants:

I am intrigued to say that after a long wait, I have received my very anticipated first GCMS notes. And I am happy and sad at the same time as at least I have a piece of information to work on now but that information isn’t very delightful. I hope that none of you has to go through such conflicting emotions simultaneously, because people think you are crazy when you smile with tears rolling down your cheeks. Joking apart, here are two issues I have found with my case file in the GCMS notes:

(A) As per the GCMS notes the Eligibility & Criminality (both) processes are still under process, and my file is under a second review because CEC has found that the job description provided in the letter(s) of employment (from the second employer) appears to have been partially drawn or drawn directly from the HRSDC website. Majority of the duties were copied from the NOC. Which I have checked and found correct, although I don’t understand why that’s a problem. Why don’t they contact and confirm this with the employer? And why didn’t they ever ask me to provide another document? Even though they have also mentioned that the supporting documents appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in that NOC code. Are they convinced or not? I think I need to ask my employer to send me another letter of employment, convincing them to write as per the CIC guidelines because they write letters for me as they write for everyone else. Then I would scan and e-mail that letter to CIC, expecting that would resolve the issue. Is there anything else I could do about this? What can I do if my employer provides me with similar employment letter again as previously?

(B) The second issue is that I don’t know why the Criminality is still under process and the Security process hasn’t started yet, even though GCMS says that RCMP Screening and Police Certificates (India): No reportable trace, and I have had the Medical Request in March, this year, which I thought comes after Eligibility, Criminality & Security processes.

Thank you in advance for your help.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ICC-WC-2015 said:
Hello, my fellow CEC Applicants:

I am intrigued to say that after a long wait, I have received my very anticipated first GCMS notes. And I am happy and sad at the same time as at least I have a piece of information to work on now but that information isn't very delightful. I hope that none of you has to go through such conflicting emotions simultaneously, because people think you are crazy when you smile with tears rolling down your cheeks. Joking apart, here are two issues I have found with my case file in the GCMS notes:

(A) As per the GCMS notes the Eligibility & Criminality (both) processes are still under process, and my file is under a second review because CEC has found that the job description provided in the letter(s) of employment (from the second employer) appears to have been partially drawn or drawn directly from the HRSDC website. Majority of the duties were copied from the NOC. Which I have checked and found correct, although I don't understand why that's a problem. Why don't they contact and confirm this with the employer? And why didn't they ever ask me to provide another document? Even though they have also mentioned that the supporting documents appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in that NOC code. Are they convinced or not? I think I need to ask my employer to send me another letter of employment, convincing them to write as per the CIC guidelines because they write letters for me as they write for everyone else. Then I would scan and e-mail that letter to CIC, expecting that would resolve the issue. Is there anything else I could do about this? What can I do if my employer provides me with similar employment letter again as previously?

(B) The second issue is that I don't know why the Criminality is still under process and the Security process hasn't started yet, even though GCMS says that RCMP Screening and Police Certificates (India): No reportable trace, and I have had the Medical Request in March, this year, which I thought comes after Eligibility, Criminality & Security processes.

Thank you in advance for your help.
On your concerns seniors will definitely reply you.
I have other question when did you apply for GCMS notes ? I applied on 19th Aug and did not received yet also I sent another e-mail on 22nd to atip that please check I did not received my notes yet.
So when did you applied for GCMS notes ?

Shehzeb

Dec 9, 2014
Hi,

The processing for my file started in July 2014 and I got my medical request in Aug 2015 and after receiving my medical request I had got the Passport request too even before the medical reports had been submitted. I sent my passport but CIC returned it back saying my file is still in process which has made me so worried. I had also received the confirmation email about the eligibility of my application that stated that my application had been found eligible for permanent residence. I have submitted the RPRF and I got a letter too in which CIC has said that we have updated everything and we are returning your passport as your application is still in process. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on? The medical reports were submitted 3 weeks later after it was done but it was still within the time period that I had been given. If anyone can answer my question that would be great.

bbsos

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Shehzeb said:
Hi,

The processing for my file started in July 2014 and I got my medical request in Aug 2015 and after receiving my medical request I had got the Passport request too even before the medical reports had been submitted. I sent my passport but CIC returned it back saying my file is still in process which has made me so worried. I had also received the confirmation email about the eligibility of my application that stated that my application had been found eligible for permanent residence. I have submitted the RPRF and I got a letter too in which CIC has said that we have updated everything and we are returning your passport as your application is still in process. Does anyone have any idea about what is going on? The medical reports were submitted 3 weeks later after it was done but it was still within the time period that I had been given. If anyone can answer my question that would be great.
Sorry to hear that but that's hilarious. Don't worry, it's not your fault. Just one of the zillion wrong things they did. Did they even say sorry?

ICC-WC-2015

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2242, 7246
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015; 27-04-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2015; 30-04-2016
Thank you for your replies, guys.

@ cecpet: I requested for my GCMS on August 25th and received it on Sept. 25th. But I ordered once before, but didn't receive any. Even my credit-card wasn't charged. So I ordered once again.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ICC-WC-2015 said:
Thank you for your replies, guys.

@ cecpet: I requested for my GCMS on August 25th and received it on Sept. 25th. But I ordered once before, but didn't receive any. Even my credit-card wasn't charged. So I ordered once again.
Thank you for your reply. So actually I should received my GCMS by now as I applied on 19th Aug. I will send another e-mail to atip.
CIC really unpredictable never think about us just thinking about their self and doing what ever they want increasing time in applications, delaying almost every 2nd application. Really they should do some improvement to minimize our confusions and problems.

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
mesumrizvi said:
Any updates?
Nope. But you got a question on: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-medical-done-for-work-permit-be-used-for-cec-application-t350911.0.html

which I am curious about as well. ;D

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Called CIC just now asking whats the status as it has been over 14 months and i also paid RPRF on 10 Sep nbut have not heard back anything yet... He was polite so looked into my file and said Eligibility, Criminality, security all are passed.. RPRF is also received.. so i asked should i expect a passport call this week as it has been over 2 weeks now since i paid.. so he laughingly said may be not this week but hopefully very soon.. i asked what is the further delay about so he said they just have to take a one final look at your file before passport request... so fingers crossed.. hopefully PPR this week! :)

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
contacted MP today and gave all the details to him...
let's see, what happens... :mad: :eek: :'(

canind1983

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
mesumrizvi said:
Called CIC just now asking whats the status as it has been over 14 months and i also paid RPRF on 10 Sep nbut have not heard back anything yet... He was polite so looked into my file and said Eligibility, Criminality, security all are passed.. RPRF is also received.. sdo i asked should i expect a passport call this week as it has been over 2 weeks now since i paid.. so he laughingly said may be not this week but hopefully very soon.. i asked what is the further delay about so he said they just have to take a one final look at your file before passport request... so fingers crossed.. hopefully PPR this week! :)
Congrats!! that indeed is good information. I hope you get the PPR soon.

Best Regards,

Amit6351

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Can anyone help me in filling BOWP. I am confused in Intended work in Canada section. I am on my PGWP and have a full time job. My Job is not contract job. I am august applicant.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
You do not need to provide your job details for BOWP.. for all job/employer related details just say "Application for BOWP"..
if you wish you can provide your employer name and job title but under employer name u can mention "Application for BOWP" after typing employer name.. either way it is fine.. i did provide my company details and also wrote "Application for BOWP" in brackets.

Amit6351 said:
Can anyone help me in filling BOWP. I am confused in Intended work in Canada section. I am on my PGWP and have a full time job. My Job is not contract job. I am august applicant.