ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMG said:
IS THIS A GOOD SIGN OR DO I HAVE TO ANTICIPATE ANY MORE QUESTIONS IN FUTURE REGARDING MY ELIGIBILITY? MY FILE WAS UNDER SECOND REVIEW, SINCE VO FELT THAT MY JOB DUTIES DOESN'T MATCH WITH THE NOC 'B' JOB AND ACCORDING TO HIM IT FALLS UNDER NOC 'C'. LOOKING AT MY FIRST GCMS NOTES, I WAS PROACTIVE AND I HAD SENT UPDATED EMPLOYMENT LETTERS 2 MONTHS AGO.

have you done the medical yet?

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Congratulations to those who received MRS...

MY application was received on july 10,2014. i checked my Ecsa status and it is still showing only one line and i have not received my MR also.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivmehta said:
Congratulations to those who received MRS...

MY application was received on july 10,2014. i checked my Ecsa status and it is still showing only one line and i have not received my MR also.
why don't you do upfront medical

I just finished mine today and will upload the receipt to , this way if they send me MR anytime soon I would have the results ready to them (finger crossed)

best luck budd

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Ottawa-applicant said:
why don't you do upfront medical

I just finished mine today and will upload the receipt to , this way if they send me MR anytime soon I would have the results ready to them (finger crossed)

best luck budd
Hi Did you also received your medical request?
I think if they will send me i will do it medical whats the point to do without their MR request...

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivmehta said:
I think if they will send me i will do it medical whats the point to do without their MR request...
no I didn't receive MR. Just did upfront today and the point is that it will save some time at least until they send me MR ( if they send one anyways)

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivmehta said:
at this point of time, when it is already 12 months since u filed applications, it is better to do upfront meds to save a few weeks.

making doc's appointment - takes time
uploading results - takes time
updating the file with results - takes time

but at the end, it is your choice. if you want to wait for MR, sure.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Hey guys i have a question.. my bowp and my spouse sowp are expiring end of october.... we r planning to travel back to our home country start of dec.. since we do not know yet about our PR and have already applied for BOWP extension.. say my wifes sowp is still in process and she is on implied status.. can she apply for visit visa and get 3-6 months valid travel visa, while her sowp is in process??

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Hello Folks

I sent CIC our medical exam docs and RPRF Receipt (paid upfront today) and received response from CIC:

For RPRF:

Good day,

This message is to confirm that we have received and allocated receipt XXXXXXXXXX into your application.

Regards,

For Medical:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office records show that we have received valid medical results for you. Therefore, no action is required on your part as far as medicals are concerned.

Sincerely,

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl1 said:
at this point of time, when it is already 12 months since u filed applications, it is better to do upfront meds to save a few weeks.

making doc's appointment - takes time
uploading results - takes time
updating the file with results - takes time

but at the end, it is your choice. if you want to wait for MR, sure.
do you know where should i send the receipt? like the email address or what to say in the email

thanks

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamitguy said:
Hello Folks

I sent CIC our medical exam docs and RPRF Receipt (paid upfront today) and received response from CIC:

For RPRF:

Good day,

This message is to confirm that we have received and allocated receipt XXXXXXXXXX into your application.

Regards,

For Medical:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office records show that we have received valid medical results for you. Therefore, no action is required on your part as far as medicals are concerned.

Sincerely,
hey, what steps did you take for upfront RPRF ?

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
vivmehta said:
Hey Vivmehta
You think your job classification might be the problem. I am not too sure but I think I remember reading a few months ago that your job is under a skilled category but the wage is lower than it is supposed to be? I was just wondering if maybe moving to provinces with better wages and working a new skilled job might help. I mean if you send in another job letter with higher wage, that might do the trick. I hope I am understanding the situation right. If not, please forgive me for mistaking your case for some other.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Guys,

Can any one suggest me best Dr. in Brampton or Mississauga who has good service, eMedicals system. I am thinking to do upfront.

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
iamitguy said:
Hello Folks

For RPRF:

Good day,

Regards,

For Medical:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,
good news...

MeToronto

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
IMG said:
IS THIS A GOOD SIGN OR DO I HAVE TO ANTICIPATE ANY MORE QUESTIONS IN FUTURE REGARDING MY ELIGIBILITY? MY FILE WAS UNDER SECOND REVIEW, SINCE VO FELT THAT MY JOB DUTIES DOESN'T MATCH WITH THE NOC 'B' JOB AND ACCORDING TO HIM IT FALLS UNDER NOC 'C'. LOOKING AT MY FIRST GCMS NOTES, I WAS PROACTIVE AND I HAD SENT UPDATED EMPLOYMENT LETTERS 2 MONTHS AGO.
looks its a good sign buddy