Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
LANDED..........
15/07/2014
amansanghera83 said:
How many July applicant waiting for PPR?
Am waiting...:(

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
amansanghera83 said:
How many July applicant waiting for PPR?
still waiting :'(

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I am still waiting. Medicals sent on March 26/14. ECAS shows medicals received, started processing application on March 10/14. Next day got RPRF request.

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
I am still waiting

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
Im June 6, 2013 applicant, ATIP notes as of April 28, 2104

Application Assignment
Assigned To/By : SR00162
Due Date: 2014/05/01

Final Due Date: 2014/07/25

No update in Ecas : In process only

leakhena

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
20-02-2014 PCC
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
25-02-2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
28/05/2014
VISA ISSUED...
04/06/2014
LANDED..........
11/06/2014
hey guys, send and email to CPC...

I landed yesterday successfully :D

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
leakhena said:
hey guys, send and email to CPC...

I landed yesterday successfully :D
I am just confused about your comment. what do you mean by email CPC? I am still waiting for PPR MED uploaded March 28. should we send them an email?

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
Sweet sweet PPR is finally here the precious :p I got it but not without a last fight, On Tuesday 03 my status went to medicals received and on Wends 04 decision made and no PPR on Thursday 05 a lady from the MP office that I contacted couple of weeks ago to have her inquire about my application status called me and told me that my application was approved and a ready for visa email was sent to me on Tuesday June 03 however neither me or my lawyer received anything and we checked every folder on Our emails upside down from top to bottom and nothing so on Monday 09 I called the lady form the MP office and she suggested me to write and email to CPC-O to have them resent the PPR email once more so I did and today we received it so without that call from the MP office I would possibly be waiting for weeks and weeks without being aware that a PPR email was sent but we just never received it so if any of you is experiencing something similar contacting your local MP office is highly recommended

My July applicant fellow's still waiting I wish I could've been a VO to get you all approved tomorrow

Thanks to everybody in this forum I received countless help and support to make it through this crazy and tough process. Now is time to reunite with my wive and kid after years of waiting and many visas refusal for them but its all put in the past now its time to celebrate, as for me its not the end but just the beginning :p :p :p :p :p good luck to everybody

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
stalintouch said:
Sweet sweet PPR is finally here the precious :p I got it but not without a last fight, On Tuesday 03 my status went to medicals received and on Wends 04 decision made and no PPR on Thursday 05 a lady from the MP office that I contacted couple of weeks ago to have her inquire about my application status called me and told me that my application was approved and a ready for visa email was sent to me on Tuesday June 03 however neither me or my lawyer received anything and we checked every folder on Our emails upside down from top to bottom and nothing so on Monday 09 I called the lady form the MP office and she suggested me to write and email to CPC-O to have them resent the PPR email once more so I did and today we received it so without that call from the MP office I would possibly be waiting for weeks and weeks without being aware that a PPR email was sent but we just never received it so if any of you is experiencing something similar contacting your local MP office is highly recommended

My July applicant fellow's still waiting I wish I could've been a VO to get you all approved tomorrow

Thanks to everybody in this forum I received countless help and support to make it through this crazy and tough process. Now is time to reunite with my wive and kid after years of waiting and many visas refusal for them but its all put in the past now its time to celebrate, as for me its not the end but just the beginning :p :p :p :p :p good luck to everybody

Congratulations ... that's great news and I am happy that you will be reunited with your family :)!

alexchem

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014 CV+Publication list
AOR Received.
21-09-2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
25-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-6-2014
LANDED..........
9-7-2014
Congratulations stalintouch

Same Scenario, after exactly 3 months I got PPR.... on the same day (June 5th) I called the MP to ask the about "whats going on guys? what happened to his app?" she called me back and she told me: my app is just approved today (June 5th) !!!! I couldn't believe this since I don't have any evidence (PPR Email) I checked the status and it was as before, however at ~ 11:30 pm !!! I received PPR email Hurraaaah I read it twice and then I smiled .... it was long wait and now it almost over.... send my passport last Friday (June 6th) and the return tracking # is not active yet..... Hang in there July apps you will receive something soon :))) thanks for all members in this forum. you were very generous in giving advises and giving me the hope... :)))

stalintouch said: