IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
2014 February 20th
Med's Done....
2014 March 6th
LANDED..........
2014 May 29th
I've sent my application 2013/07/03. Still in transit and probably will be there next week :) good luck to as all!

Montrealappl

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2146 & 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jul-2013
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
Thanks Cruiser. I wish your application cruises thru the hurdles ASAP.
Wish u all the best. Will keep in touch.
Cruiser55 said:
Hi Montreal,
We have sent in our applications in almost the same time frame, mine was also received on July 2nd!

Good luck

nandoU

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
I sent mine one yesterday July 3rd....it has being received by CIO-Sidney, NS, now (I live in NS, so it takes no time to arrive), July 4th 2013.

Does anyone knows if it is CIO-Sydney the one that issues the AOR or it will be CPP-Ottawa?

Cheers

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nandoU said:
I sent mine one yesterday July 3rd....it has being received by CIO-Sidney, NS, now (I live in NS, so it takes no time to arrive), July 4th 2013.

Does anyone knows if it is CIO-Sydney the one that issues the AOR or it will be CPP-Ottawa?

Cheers
CIO - SYDNEY, NS

kunalchheda

Jul 3, 2013
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi All,

I submitted my application on June 28th as well and it reached Sydney on July 2nd.

All the best to everyone.

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello all,
We must admit that it took a lot of hard work organizing and getting all the paper work together, making sure that all documents are in accordance with the document checklist, making sure that all forms were properly filled, dated and signed. So many sleepless nights, with the constant pressure and stress on the mind.
But, finally, we were all able to send out our papers this Month in July/2013. It is true that once the papers were mailed out to CIC, it was a relief that the major part was done, the papers have been mailed out and now we could only look forward, as we have all done the best that we could.
Receiving the AOR, would be an icing on the cake, the fruit to all our very hard work.
Here's wishing each and everyone of us all the best!

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cruiser55 said:
Hello all,
We must admit that it took a lot of hard work organizing and getting all the paper work together, making sure that all documents are in accordance with the document checklist, making sure that all forms were properly filled, dated and signed. So many sleepless nights, with the constant pressure and stress on the mind.
But, finally, we were all able to send out our papers this Month in July/2013. It is true that once the papers were mailed out to CIC, it was a relief that the major part was done, the papers have been mailed out and now we could only look forward, as we have all done the best that we could.
Receiving the AOR, would be an icing on the cake, the fruit to all our very hard work.
Here's wishing each and everyone of us all the best!
all the very best guyz,,,,,,,,

kushalbini

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
I got admission in Dalhousie University in Sept.2013 intake yesterday for Masters in Internetworking. I have to put forward my file but I got 5.5 bands, so any body can tell me is their any chance for getting visa approval.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
nandoU said:
write a letter explaining this and send the wrong one. As it is explained in the guide, they can and will ask for a police certificate a later time, as usually a significant amount of time has passed between the issue of the certificate and the date were the officer is looking at it (this happens later in the process). They encourage to submit your certificate but it is not a strong requirement at an early stage.

As someone told me in this forums, be ready to being asked for your police certificate. You usually have less than 60 days to submit new ones. So start talking with your embassy now and find the best action plan/s to follow once they ask you for them.

The other thing you can do is, that once you receive the acknowledge of the reception of your papers, they will send you some info and your file number, then you can start thinking about submitting the police certificates (you will be asked anyways), if you get them before someone asks for it, you will have a file number were to send them.
Do you guys know when do they request for a police certificate? Later stage means at which month after submitting the application? Has any one come across this?

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
praveenkumarsr said:
Do you guys know when do they request for a police certificate? Later stage means at which month after submitting the application? Has any one come across this?
If you have them you can send it with the application, if you dont have them you have two options: 1.- to get them and wait for your file number id, which you are going to have with your AOR, to submit them to CIC. or 2.- wait for your file number (with your AOR) and get them sent from your country authorities to cic, you will need a couple of pdfs from cic web page.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterB_e.pdf

JPMH_CEC_2013

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with file
My application is recieved by CIO,Sydney today.

arihanian

Jul 3, 2013
Hi - will time be enough to apply for september intake ?
i want study permit and if i will immediately apply for university. how long will it take for college to send acceptance letter ?
I hear we should submit application to visa office before Aug 1 for september intake ?
what other documents do i need ? will i reach in time ?

JPMH_CEC_2013

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Brother,
You posting questions at the wrong place. :)
You should be posting them in the international students section.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arihanian said:
Hi - will time be enough to apply for september intake ?
i want study permit and if i will immediately apply for university. how long will it take for college to send acceptance letter ?
I hear we should submit application to visa office before Aug 1 for september intake ?
what other documents do i need ? will i reach in time ?
Post your questions here..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

kkalra

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am planning to send my application next week. Just a quick question, while making payment online, do I need to create a CIC account before hand? If no, then How will check MY CIC status later?

Thanks a-lot