Sent with app
Med's Request
2014 February 20th
Med's Done....
2014 March 6th
LANDED..........
2014 May 29th
Tedi said:
Once your PR is approved i don't see any reason to submit your/his/her passport again. On the other hand, if you are still waiting for PR to be approved and you are residing inside Canada, you already have a permit. That said you will probably get COPR in your mail box (no PPR), go to a border with your passport and COPR, make "U turn" or flagpoling and become PR of Canada. Thank you for the question but my answer is more like an opinion so not 100% :)

But maybe other guys here have stronger knowledge about it.
If your visa expired to enter Canada, but your work permit is still valid, you cannot re-enter Canada without getting new Visa. That's why they ask for passports first, to give you new entry visa.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
nickutis said:
If your visa expired to enter Canada, but your work permit is still valid, you cannot re-enter Canada without getting new Visa. That's why they ask for passports first, to give you new entry visa.
But, what if the visa doesn't expire ? Do we still need to submit our passports ?

adusur

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hi,

Do we get any response from CIC saying RPRF and BIODARA are updated. If not how do we know whether they have been updated or not?

godsangel

Jul 21, 2013
vigesa said:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2013.

No medicals yet...no queries yet...worried:-(

Even i am a july 30 applicant ….. NO MR yet………worried:(

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
godsangel said:
Even i am a july 30 applicant ..... NO MR yet.........worried:(
Don't worry. I'm a July 19th applicant and I got my MR 2 days ago.

It is just a processing delay and nothing else.

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
godsangel said:
Even i am a july 30 applicant ..... NO MR yet.........worried:(
July 31st no MR yet still waiting patience is the key!! However I cant help it but check my mail every couple of mins lolol :D

sonaniraj

Jul 25, 2013
Need Help!!!

I have done my upfront emedical 2 months ago and my doc subbmited my medical to cic.

Today i have received email from cic with attachement about medical exam and biodata instructions, and my ecas status is still application received.

I am confused that should I go through medical exam again or should i wait untill ecas to get updated.

Please advise

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
nickutis said:
Medicals done Mar 6th
ECAS shows "in process"

We already see the light at the end of the tunnel :)
Yes we are almost there :)
The sheet is updated for your application status.

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
razerblade said:
But, what if the visa doesn't expire ? Do we still need to submit our passports ?
Looks like we need to submit our passport. I created a separate thread to get opinion from others, here is the link to the thread ==> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-a-person-land-with-visitor-visa-t188564.0.html

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
htrak said:
Looks like we need to submit our passport. I created a separate thread to get opinion from others, here is the link to the thread ==> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-a-person-land-with-visitor-visa-t188564.0.html
Ah, just read it. I didn't know there is an immigration visa category. Well that answers my questions. Thanks!

Tedi

Star Member
May 2, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Guys, I've been looking at other groups on this forum, april, march, may, june an ours of course... there are always some delays, some people get their requests sooner other later regardless of when their app was sent. Some of the april people already have their PR others are still waiting for MR or just passed MR. There was a comment from a guy who already have his PR and he said that this process learned him/her how to be patient (and some other points). I have been on this forum for 6 years and waiting to get my chance for PR for more than 10 years, been through 4 different kind of visas and I must say that "the patience guy" is right. Guys, we are almost at the end of our journey here and on a verge of new life, but I am still dead worried that my app could be rejected, but I have my fingers crossed for all of us. It's not easy to achieve this stage. ;)
Thank you

stalintouch

Apr 2, 2011
Tedi said:
Guys, I've been looking at other groups on this forum, april, march, may, june an ours of course... there are always some delays, some people get their requests sooner other later regardless of when their app was sent. Some of the april people already have their PR others are still waiting for MR or just passed MR. There was a comment from a guy who already have his PR and he said that this process learned him/her how to be patient (and some other points). I have been on this forum for 6 years and waiting to get my chance for PR for more than 10 years, been through 4 different kind of visas and I must say that "the patience guy" is right. Guys, we are almost at the end of our journey here and on a verge of new life, but I am still dead worried that my app could be rejected, but I have my fingers crossed for all of us. It's not easy to achieve this stage. ;)
Thank you
Well said Tedi. Lets relax get busy in somethibg else stop checking ecas every 5 minutes and hoe for the best

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sonaniraj said:
Need Help!!!

I have done my upfront emedical 2 months ago and my doc subbmited my medical to cic.

Today i have received email from cic with attachement about medical exam and biodata instructions, and my ecas status is still application received.

I am confused that should I go through medical exam again or should i wait untill ecas to get updated.

Please advise
email them UMI slip your doctor gave you..and keep us updated

nandan_ph

May 10, 2013
Hi all,

Application received by CIC on 29 th July 2013. Got MR on 26th Feb.

All the best to all who are waiting !! Wishing it will happen soon for you!!

Cheers

Kris Yang

Feb 20, 2014
Just got my Mr two hours ago.
Application received at cic July 29th.

Any doctor recommendation so around Scarborough/Markham with e medical enabled?
Thanks in advance.