+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2013 Applicants Join here

natrajs35

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
nandoU said:
phew...got my medical request today, March 4th...but as someone who noticed before, ppl in Nova Scotia have access just to ONE doctor, and he's going on vacation, so I will have to wait till the end of March...will it be enough time to get my results received before May 4th?, or should I think in other alternatives?

BTW what's biodata?

Cheers
Hi nandou,

That won't be an issue. 60 days counts from the day you received until the day you are going for medicals. I would rather suggest you to give it a try in Fredericton, New Brunswick. You will get the appointment in a day or two. Because few of my friends if they didn't get appointment in New Brunswick, then they did there medicals in Halifax, Nova Scotia...

StuCan1

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
nandoU said:
phew...got my medical request today, March 4th...but as someone who noticed before, ppl in Nova Scotia have access just to ONE doctor, and he's going on vacation, so I will have to wait till the end of March...will it be enough time to get my results received before May 4th?, or should I think in other alternatives?

BTW what's biodata?

Cheers
Biodata is height and eye colour. Form what I have seen it will be used on the PR card.

nandoU

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
JPMH_CEC_2013 said:
Hi guys,
I am a July 5th applicant and the worst part is that I have not yet received MR...I feel I am the most luckiest person on this earth now..very depressed....I am actually planning to e-mail CPC and ask them what is going on with my file.......I am not able to concentrate on anything....I really do not understand this delay.....give me your suggestions should I email them or not??
If this is of any help. My application was received at CIC on July 4th, one day before yours, and JUST TODAY March 4th I have received the medical request...so, there is still hope. My guess is that we got the busiest (or laziest) CIC officer among July applicants.

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
kkalra said:
Got RPRF and biodata request today.... :D

Quick question: after making the payment online do i also need to send the receipt physically to CPC-Otatwa or just email with attachment is fine?

Please advice

Thanks
adusur said:
Hi All,

I just did my medical.

I have a question to the experts here. I am currently using eye drops for some eye infection. Is it going to be a problem?

I appreciate your responses.

Thanks.
nandoU said:

BTW what's biodata?

Cheers
Congrats guys! Your details are updated in the sheet.

godsangel

Jul 21, 2013
Hi

I am july 30 applicant . just getting worried when I will get MR. I think they worked faster on june applications.

StuCan1

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
godsangel said:
Hi

I am july 30 applicant . just getting worried when I will get MR. I think they worked faster on june applications.
I too am a July 30 applicant and am yet to receive my MR. We should get them soon... I don't think there is any need to worry just yet.

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
razerblade said:
MR received today at 3:09 PM EST, finally! htrak, please do the honors!

Thank you
Congratulations !!

Maxx07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS is updated today with status "Medical results have been received."

Now waiting for the next step and hoping it would not take much time...

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
stalintouch said:
Nicely done congratz Razerblade
Thanks! For all those waiting for their MRs, hang in there ... it is coming. Some of us were a bit less fortunate, and probably got ourselves assigned to a slower processing VO.

Toronto1360

Apr 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/07/2013
I applied on July for PR WITHOUT a lawyer. I used a lawyer to apply after AOR for the BOWP.
I have checked the application status and now as a mailing address for my Permanent Resident application there is the lawyer's address.
I haven't sent any form with my PR application authorizing him as a representative for the PR. I don't understand why his address is there.
Do I have to do something?

Very scared. No MR yet.

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
received RPRF and biodata req just now.

Is this good new without MR req??

does dis mean i passed eligibility ??

ELMEGO

Jan 31, 2014
Congratulations to all who have received MR, RPRF and bio data.

Jmph, hang in there, your VO is just very meticulous and slowing doing your file.

Htrak, you are doing an excellent job updating the sheet. I completed medical and got bio data and RPRF today.