Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
******Hello Julyers***** Happy**** Sunday/ Monday**** to all**** :D Been crazy busy working, getting the extra paperwork ready to send to hubby for his interview in January. Trying to get ready for Christmas too. I see alot of movement here. I am very happy for everyone with their progress. Woo Hoo Have a great day everybody :D

wongchild

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-10-2012
Rome sent me an e-mail Dec. 4 dating back to Nov.19 as it was sent to the wrong email address of an old lawyer we were using to get a TRV last May. So.. they requested all new police checks from 3 countries, proof of shared assets and visits since we got married. However, we are not married and applled conjugal. Waiting to receive finger prints from my partner so I can send them to the Caribbean. The mail system has been our biggest obstacle over the holidays. I pray we meet the deadline. Wishing all of you the best and Merry Christmas and hope everyone arrives in Canada in the New Year :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Double Rainbow said:
******Hello Julyers***** Happy**** Sunday/ Monday**** to all**** :D Been crazy busy working, getting the extra paperwork ready to send to hubby for his interview in January. Trying to get ready for Christmas too. I see alot of movement here. I am very happy for everyone with their progress. Woo Hoo Have a great day everybody :D
Even though it must be nerve-wracking for you - it also must be exciting knowing this is the last step for you! Have a great week and hopefully you get all your Christmas and interview planning done!

iamhuman12

Dec 16, 2012
Heres my timeline:
Applied Toronto office for my wife: 13 May, 2012
Received First Acceptance reply for the file on: July 9, 2012
Islamabad Embassy show a processing time of: 26 days

My wife in Islamabad since then has not received anything from the Islamabad, Pakistan office. Not even a single letter or confirmation or File Number. I'm not sure whats going on, I have emailed them but no reply. I read somewhere in this blog that it might go to OTTAWA Pilot office and stay there, I hope thats not the case and it has been transferred to Islamabad. Anyone know whats going on?

P.S. This blog is really helpful, thanks guys, I hope everybody's visa gets worked out.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
wongchild said:
Rome sent me an e-mail Dec. 4 dating back to Nov.19 as it was sent to the wrong email address of an old lawyer we were using to get a TRV last May. So.. they requested all new police checks from 3 countries, proof of shared assets and visits since we got married. However, we are not married and applled conjugal. Waiting to receive finger prints from my partner so I can send them to the Caribbean. The mail system has been our biggest obstacle over the holidays. I pray we meet the deadline. Wishing all of you the best and Merry Christmas and hope everyone arrives in Canada in the New Year :)
Good luck with that wongchild. What is the deadline they gave you to submit everything? Getting fingerprints done correctly is SUCH a pain (speaking from experience!) I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
iamhuman12 said:
Heres my timeline:
Applied Toronto office for my wife: 13 May, 2012
Received First Acceptance reply for the file on: July 9, 2012
Islamabad Embassy show a processing time of: 26 days

My wife in Islamabad since then has not received anything from the Islamabad, Pakistan office. Not even a single letter or confirmation or File Number. I'm not sure whats going on, I have emailed them but no reply. I read somewhere in this blog that it might go to OTTAWA Pilot office and stay there, I hope thats not the case and it has been transferred to Islamabad. Anyone know whats going on?

P.S. This blog is really helpful, thanks guys, I hope everybody's visa gets worked out.
Hi iamhuman, I will add you to the spreadsheet. So you are still waiting to hear about sponsorship approval from Ottawa/Mississauga, or you actually received sponsorship approval on the 9th July? If it was only Acknowledgement of receipt that they received your application, it might be worth calling CIC to find out the status of it.

In regard to Islamabad, do you mean the processing time is 26 months? I have a feeling that's what the Pakistan VO processing time is, not 26 days- in which case it is most likely you have received sponsorship approval and your application has already been sent to Islamabad (which is a VO that is apparently not so good with correspondence, so you may not hear a peep from them in a while). Good luck to you!

iamhuman12

Dec 16, 2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi iamhuman, I will add you to the spreadsheet. So you are still waiting to hear about sponsorship approval from Ottawa/Mississauga, or you actually received sponsorship approval on the 9th July? If it was only Acknowledgement of receipt that they received your application, it might be worth calling CIC to find out the status of it.

In regard to Islamabad, do you mean the processing time is 26 months? I have a feeling that's what the Pakistan VO processing time is, not 26 days- in which case it is most likely you have received sponsorship approval and your application has already been sent to Islamabad (which is a VO that is apparently not so good with correspondence, so you may not hear a peep from them in a while). Good luck to you!
Thanks "bagelbagel81", I think yeah its 26 months but am not sure. So yeah you're right I received my Acknowledgement letter from the people in Toronto that my Application has been received and on "ECAS" it showed on my application that "DECISION MADE". But since then (9th July) no letter from them on my side or on my spouse side who lives in Islamabad, Pakistan. Because I heard if my wife receives a letter than on that letter she could check her status from the Islamabad embassy as the letter has a FILE NUMBER. So yeah I'm just really anxious, could somebody tell me how long they take to atleast send the first letter to the Applicant??

wongchild

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-10-2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Good luck with that wongchild. What is the deadline they gave you to submit everything? Getting fingerprints done correctly is SUCH a pain (speaking from experience!) I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
The original e-mail was dated Nov 19 and they gave us 2 months without an extension, although they made an error. We having been busting our butts and is seriously stressful. My partner is currently in Albania and although he has never lived there for more than 6 months since he was 18, a police certificate was still requested. We are doing everything they ask of us because this is a conjugal app and there has been a lot of negativity here regarding this type of sponsorship. Regardless, we remain hopeful and we are happy they have not questioned our relationship. My partner had to go to Interpol in Tirana to get his fingerprints done. The local police were unwilling which I found strange. So.. it's been quite a journey. January 19, 2013 is the deadline. We will forward all the other documents without Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, showing copies of the finger prints and payments to SVG Police. I pray that Rome understands this is now beyond our control.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
iamhuman12 said:
Thanks "bagelbagel81", I think yeah its 26 months but am not sure. So yeah you're right I received my Acknowledgement letter from the people in Toronto that my Application has been received and on "ECAS" it showed on my application that "DECISION MADE". But since then (9th July) no letter from them on my side or on my spouse side who lives in Islamabad, Pakistan. Because I heard if my wife receives a letter than on that letter she could check her status from the Islamabad embassy as the letter has a FILE NUMBER. So yeah I'm just really anxious, could somebody tell me how long they take to atleast send the first letter to the Applicant??
I didn't receive an application number or letter until I rang CIC - then they told my the Sponsor had been approved and gave me the number over the phone. So congratulations - I am certain the "Decision Made" means that you were approved as sponsor!
Not all VO's issue an AOR once the application is transfered (I was lucky enough to get one from the Sydney office via email, about 20 days after receiving sponsorship approval) So your file may already be transfered and it is quite possible you may not hear anything from them for a while, until they request more documents from you or tell you the date for an interview, or even request PPR (ie- months from now!).
If you really want those details now, I would advise calling CIC in Canada to receive your wife's UCI and file number over the phone, just so you have it for your own reference. Having said that, all correspondence Islamabad VO sends you in the future will include those numbers, so even if you don't call them, you will receive them eventually.
Hopefully that helps! Otherwise the Islamabad thread will be able to give you more specific info :)

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
wongchild said:
The original e-mail was dated Nov 19 and they gave us 2 months without an extension, although they made an error. We having been busting our butts and is seriously stressful. My partner is currently in Albania and although he has never lived there for more than 6 months since he was 18, a police certificate was still requested. We are doing everything they ask of us because this is a conjugal app and there has been a lot of negativity here regarding this type of sponsorship. Regardless, we remain hopeful and we are happy they have not questioned our relationship. My partner had to go to Interpol in Tirana to get his fingerprints done. The local police were unwilling which I found strange. So.. it's been quite a journey. January 19, 2013 is the deadline. We will forward all the other documents without Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, showing copies of the finger prints and payments to SVG Police. I pray that Rome understands this is now beyond our control.
That's crazy that they requested them again... I thought they had a condition that as long as the police checks were received before the initial three months period, you didn't need to get them redone? How infuriating!
All I know is when we tried to get my Canadian partners fingerprints done for his Australian PR, we had to go to the local Police station no less than 4 times to get them reprinted because each time there was something wrong or the forms were filled out incorrectly - each time RCMP Canada took about two months to get back to us (via snail mail) to say they were incorrect but not really explaining why. It was only until I found a Canadian company online that submitted fingerprints electronically (for a fee of course!) that they were FINALLY processed and approved. I can only imagine what it would be like going through that process for three other countries.

I'm sure if you have full confidence in your application, then you have more that half the battle won - so fingers crossed for you!

iamhuman12

Dec 16, 2012
bagelbagel81 said:
I didn't receive an application number or letter until I rang CIC - then they told my the Sponsor had been approved and gave me the number over the phone. So congratulations - I am certain the "Decision Made" means that you were approved as sponsor!
Not all VO's issue an AOR once the application is transfered (I was lucky enough to get one from the Sydney office via email, about 20 days after receiving sponsorship approval) So your file may already be transfered and it is quite possible you may not hear anything from them for a while, until they request more documents from you or tell you the date for an interview, or even request PPR (ie- months from now!).
If you really want those details now, I would advise calling CIC in Canada to receive your wife's UCI and file number over the phone, just so you have it for your own reference. Having said that, all correspondence Islamabad VO sends you in the future will include those numbers, so even if you don't call them, you will receive them eventually.
Hopefully that helps! Otherwise the Islamabad thread will be able to give you more specific info :)
Thank you so much, I was debating as to should I call them or not. But now I'm going to call them and yeah I didnt know they give those Applicants File Numbers over the phone. :)

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
Merry Christmas everyone ;)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
bagelbagel81 said:
Even though it must be nerve-wracking for you - it also must be exciting knowing this is the last step for you! Have a great week and hopefully you get all your Christmas and interview planning done!
Thankyou Mrs. B Yes it has been nerve racking for sure but yes it is very exciting this is the last step. Managed to get all of the interview planning and Christmas accomplished yayyyyyy.What a relief! Yes thankyou. You have a great week too :D xoxoxo

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Merry Christmas Julyers I hope everyone is well and enjoying this beautiful Chirstmas Day :D xoxoxoxo