Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Thanks everyone! You all will be in the same boat shortly, then maybe we can all catch up for a drink somewhere in Canada one of these days! 8)

Abuzz

Jul 31, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-11-2012
Congrats bagelbagel81!! Very good news! Hopefully we get some too soon...

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
Congrats Bagel!!!!!!!

That is great news. I am insanely jealous, my copr is somewhere between Sydney and Calgary so I think it's mailman stalking time again...

I have been applying for lots of jobs, including one with westjet so I get cheap flights. If I get it I might need to pop over to ottawa for a quick drink in June! Lol.

Woffles

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi Woffles, thankyou!! Does you application still say "Received" on eCas?

I have a suspicion they do application in batches, so looking at the London Spreadsheet might give you an idea of the timeframe- but even knowing when definitely doesn't help make the process much easier. In fact, knowing of people getting their VISAs before you probably makes it worse :(

Fingers crossed for you that this is a productive month for the London VO- and 2013 will fly by until you have your COPR in hand.
London doesn't really update eCas unfortunately. It just says received (and the date is when they received the app in Mississauga) and medical results have been received. It seems to be very rare to get AOR from London and I probably won't see it change until it says In Process and/or DM. And I'm probably still another 1.5-2 months away from my turn, judging by the London timeline. Sigh. Oh well, it is what it is! It seems that London are starting to pick up the pace a bit so we will see how it goes.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
rachiy said:
Congrats Bagel!!!!!!!

That is great news. I am insanely jealous, my copr is somewhere between Sydney and Calgary so I think it's mailman stalking time again...

I have been applying for lots of jobs, including one with westjet so I get cheap flights. If I get it I might need to pop over to ottawa for a quick drink in June! Lol.
how fantastic if you scored work with Westjet! I am going to hold you up to that if you end up getting cheap flights! Haha. Your COPR will arrive in no time- it also mentions something on there about not even having to flagpole for people inside Canada... Anyway PM me with the deets when/if it happens 8)

Diamondude357

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Alberta
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-06-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2013
congrats Ms. B.

figgy

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2013
LANDED..........
12-01-2013
yeah the COPR says if you are already in canada you don't have to flagpole but it;s the quickest and easiest. you can make an appointment with an immigration officer but the wait list for an appointment is 4 months or something crazy , so it's easier to flagpole :)

congrats Bagel and everyone else... and best of luck to everyone waiting patiently :) (it's not easy, I know)

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
If anyone has had an interview and wouldn't mind filling out this survey :) I am trying to see if what I heard is correct. What I heard is that if your status changes to in-process before you are asked for an interview, you probably won't have an interview. The more people that fill this out, the more well rounded the results will be. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N79DJW3

Once I have a larger number of responses, I'll post a nice little post with the results thus far.

Good luck to all of us in this immigration process!! Congratulations to those who are receiving PPR's and the such! YA!!

danielren

Jun 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I brought some good news, my wife just received her passport with the long waited immigration visa, finally this torturing process is finished!!!
FYI, the visa office requested her passport on Dec 19, 2012.
Wish all of you best of luck reuniting with your families :)

tommyboy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
Hey guys,

My wife(sponsor) and I just had a baby in Canada.
I informed the London visa office (which we are supposed to do) about it and their response was that I am to submit a new application form with details of the new dependent.
My question is: since the baby is Canadian by birth and will not be accompanying me (already resides there with mum), am I supposed to send in a new application which has the potential of delaying my application or informing the VO about the birth of the baby is supposed to be just for informational purposes. Also my application is still showing received on e-cas grrrrr

Thanks (in anticipation) for your response.

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommyboy said:
Hey guys,

My wife(sponsor) and I just had a baby in Canada.
I informed the London visa office (which we are supposed to do) about it and their response was that I am to submit a new application form with details of the new dependent.
My question is: since the baby is Canadian by birth and will not be accompanying me (already resides there with mum), am I supposed to send in a new application which has the potential of delaying my application or informing the VO about the birth of the baby is supposed to be just for informational purposes. Also my application is still showing received on e-cas grrrrr

Thanks (in anticipation) for your response.
I think it should be for informational purposes only. Your baby is Canadian by birth and the only form that could require changing, is the Family Information form (do not remember the number but all applicants fill it). SO please request more information from the London VO.

My wife, whom I am sponsoring, also had our daughter a month ago in Europe. Our daughter is also Canadian through me; transfering my Canadian Citizenship to her. Our VO (Warsaw, Poland) only asked us to send our daughter's birth certificate translated into English or French after our daughter is born. We did this on December 27th. They did not ask for anything else. When we were sending our daughter's birth certificate, I included a letter from me, just saying that I am applying for my daughter's Canadian Citizenship through the Embassy. I sent this letter to make sure the VO does not start an immigration process for our daughter who is already Canadian anyways.

There might be differences how each VO works though.

tommyboy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
lioha said:
I think it should be for informational purposes only. Your baby is Canadian by birth and the only form that could require changing, is the Family Information form (do not remember the number but all applicants fill it). SO please request more information from the London VO.

My wife, whom I am sponsoring, also had our daughter a month ago in Europe. Our daughter is also Canadian through me; transfering my Canadian Citizenship to her. Our VO (Warsaw, Poland) only asked us to send our daughter's birth certificate translated into English or French after our daughter is born. We did this on December 27th. They did not ask for anything else. When we were sending our daughter's birth certificate, I included a letter from me, just saying that I am applying for my daughter's Canadian Citizenship through the Embassy. I sent this letter to make sure the VO does not start an immigration process for our daughter who is already Canadian anyways.

There might be differences how each VO works though.
Thanks Lioha,
I assumed that was how it is supposed to work. I already responded to them "again", explaining "again" the situation to them, I assumed they didn't bother reading the initial email I sent (this is what we are dealing with :mad: ).

I hope sending this message will not only inform them but allow them process my application faster (fingers crossed).

BTW goodluck guys.

tommyboy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
07-03-2013
Hello,

Could someone add me to the July Spreadsheet. Details below:

visa Office: London
Medicals: May 16 2012
App sent: July 20, 2012
App Recvd: July 23, 2012
Sponsorship Approval: October 1, 2012

Thanks. ;D

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got her email stating that her CORP is ready for pickup in at the VO in Warsaw. :) :) :). Her E-cas status also changed to Decision made today!!! We are so happy!!! Bagel, can you update the spreadsheet please.

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
lioha said:
My wife got her email stating that her CORP is ready for pickup in at the VO in Warsaw. :) :) :). Her E-cas status also changed to Decision made today!!! We are so happy!!! Bagel, can you update the spreadsheet please.
Congrats lioha!! That is great news. Do you have landing plans yet?