Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
emily_anya said:
Hi! can some one add me to the cpp ottawa spreadsheet....
Application rcvd July 3rd 2012
1st stage approved Sept 19th 2012

and thats it so far hahaha

Good luck everyone!

thanks!
Line said:
Hi, Can someone also add me to the CPP Ottawa spreadsheet? I thought I was there for a while but I seemed to have disappeared ??? Application received July 30th, sponsorship approved November 8th... and now waiting and hoping to receive request for PPR. My husband's medical will expire in May. Hopefully everything will be done by then. If not, will he have to do it again? and his dependant, who is not accompanying him, has now turned 22 on Jan. 14th so technically he is no longer a dependant. Hopefully he won't have to redo it...tks.
I've added both of you to the Ottawa spreadsheet, but if you could update me with this info so I can fill in the missing spaces that would be great:

Date medicals were done:
Date you sent your application:
Date you got AOR(if you got one):

Thanks! =)

Also, if the medicals expire and they are the ONLY thing holding back an application, the VO has the option to extend them but it is at their discretion, the applicant has no say in it. So they may or may not have to redo them, it depends. I'm not sure about the dependent.

kfair001

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2012
AOR Received.
October 12, 2012
File Transfer...
October 12, 2012
Med's Done....
June 25, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2013
LANDED..........
May 27, 2013
Hey Everyone,

I'm newly registered to the forum but I've been reading it for awhile because me and my fiancé are going through the process. I'm Canadian born and raised and met my Fiancé at University in New York State where he's from. We've been together for 4 and a half years and lived together for 3 of those so we filed under Family Class - Common Law.

Here is our timeline so far. If someone would like to add it to the spread sheet, go right ahead!! Anyone have any idea of when July applicants can start expecting 2nd stage approval?? :D So Anxious!!!

Visa Office: Ottawa
Application filed: July 30, 2012
Sponsorship Approval: October 12, 2012
File Transfer: October 17, 2012
Medicals Done: June 7, 2012
Notified that our application is in process? Does that just mean that they've started to review it?

And that's it so far.

Abuzz

Jul 31, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
16-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-11-2012
:'( Feeling so down, just got back from a two week trip with the wife, it is really terrible having her on the other side of the world for so long.... Still haven't heard anything from the visa office. I'm praying there is some new information or change by end of Feb, what do you guys think? Reasonable hope?

kfair001

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2012
AOR Received.
October 12, 2012
File Transfer...
October 12, 2012
Med's Done....
June 25, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2013
LANDED..........
May 27, 2013
Abuzz said:
:'( Feeling so down, just got back from a two week trip with the wife, it is really terrible having her on the other side of the world for so long.... Still haven't heard anything from the visa office. I'm praying there is some new information or change by end of Feb, what do you guys think? Reasonable hope?
I definitely think it's reasonable, at least I hope!

I know what you mean. My fiancé and I only see each other so often because I'm working here in Canada and he is working in New York. We went to Florida during the holidays and when the day came when we both had to leave and go our separate ways, it was heart wrenching! :(

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
Abuzz said:
Aww we all share the same feeling. I'm sure you'll hear of your application during this first quarter. ND Visa Office is freaky fast.

emily_anya

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 03 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 30 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 20 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 13 2013 :D
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Shylox said:
I've added both of you to the Ottawa spreadsheet, but if you could update me with this info so I can fill in the missing spaces that would be great:

Date medicals were done:
Date you sent your application:
Date you got AOR(if you got one):

Thanks! =)

Also, if the medicals expire and they are the ONLY thing holding back an application, the VO has the option to extend them but it is at their discretion, the applicant has no say in it. So they may or may not have to redo them, it depends. I'm not sure about the dependent.
medicals were done june 4th. sent my application June 28th 2012 and i dont think I got an AOR?

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
emily_anya said:
medicals were done june 4th. sent my application June 28th 2012 and i dont think I got an AOR?
All fixed up =)

And you most likely didn't but some people do so I like to double check. It just would have been a letter or email from Mississauga saying something along the lines of "hey, we got your application and were working on it, cool!" hahaha I'm paraphrasing obviously but you get the point. Don't worry about it if you didn't get one it's totally normal.

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Hi everyone,

Sorry to here Abuzz... you will get your PPR in no time, and soon enough this whole process will be a distant memory!!!

On brighter note I just got a PPR email from the VO. I think it was only because I sent them a case specific enquiry the ay before yesterday asking if they had received my additional documents (had to resupply the additional family info form).

Maybe the enquiry prompted them to relook at my file? Either way, happy days! 8)

Anyway here's hoping they accept my dodgy scanned passport - to get it under 3MB had to do most of the pages in B&W... not exactly the clearest!!

Good luck everyone for the coming weeks, and fingers crossed more Julyers get their PPRs!

lioha

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kfair001 said:
I definitely think it's reasonable, at least I hope!

I know what you mean. My fiancé and I only see each other so often because I'm working here in Canada and he is working in New York. We went to Florida during the holidays and when the day came when we both had to leave and go our separate ways, it was heart wrenching! :(
Same thing here. Came back last week from Europe where I spent three weeks with my wife and our new born daughter. I was able to take a paternity leave here in Quebec. It is so hard to leave them and fly back to Canada for more then half a day, especially now that I left my two precious girls behind. I was watching their pictures after work tonight in my car while warming it up a bit, almost cried :'(. We did everything the VO asked, sent copis of the passport (PPR) that they requested, our daughters birth certificate and did the x-ray. Why is it taking sooooo long? :mad:.

Bagel, I actually realised from reading your post that the VO never asked us to update the Family sheet with our newborn daughter info, just asked for a birth certificate. I hope they will not ask for that now separatly and delay again??? Congratulations on the PPR bagel!!! :) Finally hey?

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
:( :'( Hi everyone. BMIA as we have been so sad from hubby's denial of visa. Just can't believe it nor understand it at all. Hubby was sent a form to sign to request the CAIPS notes.he signed it already and sent it back. It is on it's way. I must sign one the same to send in and wait for 6 weeks to receive the info on there and then apply to be granted for a ADR which is a informal appeal for resolve of the denial visa. If all goes well by winning this appeal then hubby would be here in Canada next year. Please pray for us for reunification in a not too distant future.What a nightmare to have to wait yet again. So unfair. Hubby said he has nothing to hide from me or from anybody and nor do I. We are Christians and been together for many years. We just don't understand this at all. Thankyou everyone for your support with kind and encouraging words. It means so much to us at this very difficult time in our lives.I love all of you and very happy to read good news for others. God Bless. Again thankyou you have lifted our spirits as we have been feeling so blue. :-*

jarry96

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2012
AOR Received.
October 3, 2012
File Transfer...
October 4, 2012
Med's Done....
July 4, 2012
Passport Req..
April 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 29, 2013
My partner and I are brand new to the forum but we have already mailed our application (as common law partners) on July 17, 2012. The file was received in Mississauga on July 25, 2012. I was born in Canada but my partner is a Philippine citizen. I went ahead and entered all of our dates into the spreadsheet. I think this spreadsheet is a great idea.

I was surprised to see that the total time taken by the Manila embassy to approve those 10 people on the spreadsheet who have been approved as of today, was on average a little less than 7 months.

This is encouraging since the CIC website presently shows an 11 month processing time for 80% of complete applications based on the activity for the 12 months ended September 2012. This must mean we spreadsheet users are meticulous and file thorough applications. :)

dawndarkharp

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-12
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry to here Abuzz... you will get your PPR in no time, and soon enough this whole process will be a distant memory!!!

On brighter note I just got a PPR email from the VO. I think it was only because I sent them a case specific enquiry the ay before yesterday asking if they had received my additional documents (had to resupply the additional family info form).

Maybe the enquiry prompted them to relook at my file? Either way, happy days! 8)

Anyway here's hoping they accept my dodgy scanned passport - to get it under 3MB had to do most of the pages in B&W... not exactly the clearest!!

Good luck everyone for the coming weeks, and fingers crossed more Julyers get their PPRs!
Congratulations bagel!!! Your application sounded SO organized, I am not surprised it came :) That is fantastic! I am tempted to do the same thing. I had sent a case specific inquiry to change my address many months back but had to call CIC to get them to change it. I'm hoping ours will come soon as well! Good luck with the passport scans!

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
bagelbagel81 said:
Hi everyone,

wow cool great news :)

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012
File Transfer...
23-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
09-05-2013
Passport Req..
11-12-2012
Double Rainbow said:
:( :'( Hi everyone. BMIA as we have been so sad from hubby's denial of visa. Just can't believe it nor understand it at all. Hubby was sent a form to sign to request the CAIPS notes.he signed it already and sent it back. It is on it's way. I must sign one the same to send in and wait for 6 weeks to receive the info on there and then apply to be granted for a ADR which is a informal appeal for resolve of the denial visa. If all goes well by winning this appeal then hubby would be here in Canada next year. Please pray for us for reunification in a not too distant future.What a nightmare to have to wait yet again. So unfair. Hubby said he has nothing to hide from me or from anybody and nor do I. We are Christians and been together for many years. We just don't understand this at all. Thankyou everyone for your support with kind and encouraging words. It means so much to us at this very difficult time in our lives.I love all of you and very happy to read good news for others. God Bless. Again thankyou you have lifted our spirits as we have been feeling so blue. :-*
Don't worry friend god will help you for sure

Diamondude357

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Alberta
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-06-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2013
Congrats Ms. B.. I love your good news! You can add us to the list of PPRs as of today also. 8) :D Sorry to see some people having difficulties with their process. I hope things improve soon for you. :'(