+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2011 - MANILA VISA OFFICE (Applicants for July - let's chat!)

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
floydannie said:
Hello All, may ann, zildjian and crisetphil,

sorry for not updating your info immediatelly in our spreedsheet but you can check it now, i've been out from my province (south) to manila (north) to attend counseling and orientation from iom (coa).

YOU MUST attend COA (Canadian Orientation Abroad) from IOM (International Organization for Migration) and its FREE, with snacks, complete info pamplets/brochure, books about canada and beautiful certificate that i really really like. You will regret one day if you never attend this seminar, its a COMPLETE DETAILS about Canada, do's and don'ts to bring at the international airport, you will learn the nature of canadian society, common problems of adaptation from a newcomers, rights and obligations, health and education, how to find a job, cost of living and province you want to stay. You will really really love it, ask jovy she's with me yesterday and its my first time to see her in person, see we're having fun, even the guy who orients us yesterday he's a lot of humor store in himself.

About my cfo...first I attend my guidance and counselling because i'm married to a canadian national at prism, they give us some info but not enough. After i rcvd my certificate from prism i went straight to cfo to get my sticker stamped to my passport at the same time to get my certificate too from cfo. I'm gonna give you some details next day because i'm so tired, luck of sleep and haggard because tomorrow its my flight.

Till here and i'll be back in a couples of days here in our forum.....to give you more and more info, experience i learned past few days ago. See you ;)
Hi Sis, Happy trip, wow nice post here... u're the BEST lolz, wla na ako maidagdag kase its well said here, its like u summarize the 8 hours of orientation in one post here... THANKS for always helping us ... wala ako masabi sa kabaitan mo... sad that we only have 8 hours to be with each other... im happy for u, be safe on your travel and keep us updated...

Thanks for helping me look for my bag lolz... memorable yun kase i bought it with u, everytime i'll use that bag, il remember u and michelle... Thanks talaga for helping me...

God Bless! Von Voyage!!!

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
crisetphil said:
ah ok salamat floy...no prob.. akala ko si miss jovy ikaw pala.. hehehe lapit na sya mag fly
Hi crisetphil... yup si sis floy po ang nag-uupdate, di kinaya ng powers ko kase lage na ako gabi nakakauwi and medyo naging busy sa work... specially now... i already resigned and im endorsing many things to my co-employees..

Goodluck and keep us updated with ur application

I wanna thank Floy and Sandj, i think both of them is taking care of the table...

God Bless

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
aileenruss said:
got my letter for additional documents and passport today! Nov 25th, although letter was dated Nov 11th. :) Thank you Lord! :)
Congrats sis :-*

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
aileenruss said:
thanks jing! :)

for those who have submitter their docs,

alin dito i address ko letter ko sa rcbc plaza or yung may PO box makati? just making sure. :) thanks.

:)
Hi sis hope u receive my pm for you... gudluck and god bless

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
narice21 said:
Hi everyone! newbies ako dito...
nagbabasa lang ako dito lagi pero can't help it kaya nag-join na rin ako,
para meron din akong karamay sa paghihintay! ;)
W E L C O M E !!! :-*

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
meg29 said:
hello po..tanong lang, what does it mean kung lumabas na ung home address mo sa ecas???...today at first time ko lang xa nakita, para akong kinabahan...na praning na nga actually, lalo na d past few weeks sa fb namin ng hubby ko wala kaming pix sa isa't isa..when we fight, we intentionally hide from everybody except ourselves our pictures...na praning na ako , baka investigate dn nila mga fb ...praning na talaga..waaaa:(

@ aileenruss: congrats sa PPR mo ..sana tuloy2x na sa august para happy tayo lahat sa pasko..keeping the faith!God is good!:)

HAHAHA... stay cool... i guess i had the same question before, my address is the only update i had in e-cas, i never had the "in-process" and "DM" status... (i just got DM in e-cas few days after i received the VISA lolz) :p

For me that is a good sign...

God Bless

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
As usual pag ako nag-post eh tulog na ang lahat... :p sorry po sa mga posts/questions na late ko na nasasagot.. im at work the whole day, busy with endorsing works that i'll leave soon...I'll be working til December 10 and im praying that i'll help them to have a smooth transition, i want to make the most kase they helped me a lot, not only for professional but also for personal growth... they are very kind to me and i want to be the best that i can be in my last days there... and after december 10, il spend time with family na, sabi ni hubby bka 1.5 to 2 years pa before kame ulit makauwi kaya susulitin ko talaga remaining days with family & friends...

I'm always excited to be here every nite kase dami good news,and im also excited to see the new updates...

Goodnite and God Bless!!!!

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Jovy said:
HAHAHA... stay cool... i guess i had the same question before, my address is the only update i had in e-cas, i never had the "in-process" and "DM" status... (i just got DM in e-cas few days after i received the VISA lolz) :p

For me that is a good sign...

God Bless
kakahiya, sa ka kakapraning na wrong grammar ang english ko..lol...tnx sis!. :)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
floydannie said:
Hello All, may ann, zildjian and crisetphil,

sorry for not updating your info immediatelly in our spreedsheet but you can check it now, i've been out from my province (south) to manila (north) to attend counseling and orientation from iom (coa).

YOU MUST attend COA (Canadian Orientation Abroad) from IOM (International Organization for Migration) and its FREE, with snacks, complete info pamplets/brochure, books about canada and beautiful certificate that i really really like. You will regret one day if you never attend this seminar, its a COMPLETE DETAILS about Canada, do's and don'ts to bring at the international airport, you will learn the nature of canadian society, common problems of adaptation from a newcomers, rights and obligations, health and education, how to find a job, cost of living and province you want to stay. You will really really love it, ask jovy she's with me yesterday and its my first time to see her in person, see we're having fun, even the guy who orients us yesterday he's a lot of humor store in himself.

About my cfo...first I attend my guidance and counselling because i'm married to a canadian national at prism, they give us some info but not enough. After i rcvd my certificate from prism i went straight to cfo to get my sticker stamped to my passport at the same time to get my certificate too from cfo. I'm gonna give you some details next day because i'm so tired, luck of sleep and haggard because tomorrow its my flight.

Till here and i'll be back in a couples of days here in our forum.....to give you more and more info, experience i learned past few days ago. See you ;)
wow sis floy ok now i know san ako pupunta malapit lang pala sa la salle yun hehehe sana kami din soon na see u there hahaha positive thinking. Well I'm kinda nervous cus I've been reviewing conjugal partnership apps all of them had an interview so I guess I wont be an exception but I'm still hoping for the best. Waiting for my ppr hoping it will come before my birthday or on my birthday lol. I just feel sad I'm gonna spend my birthday without my love. We spent it my birthday last year together and we went to Boracay now I will just spent it on skype with him :(

ernestonnjr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hello po!

Ito na po ang time line ko now.. Ano na po ang susunod nito..

We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 19, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

God Bless po!

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
ernestonnjr said:
Hello po!

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

God Bless po!
Congratulations again! :) Sana kami naman next! :D

jing0609

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 18, 2011
Med's Done....
June 2, 2011
Passport Req..
Letter dated: Oct. 20, 2011/Received: Nov. 14, 2011/Passport sent: Nov. 22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 19, 2012
LANDED..........
soon..
ernestonnjr said:
Hello po!

God Bless po!

congrats po! :D

jaienei

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

My hubby received his PPR na and he is going to drop the envelope to CEM by Monday. Couple of questions lang po.

1. Saan niya pong spot/box sa CEM mismo ihuhulog un envelope?

2. For the seminars po, kasi nung kami po yung nagapply dati sa CFO n seminar lang po kami umattend, required po ba umattend dun sa COA po ba un?

Thanks po! And salamat din po sa lahat ng nagpray for us. Sa mga nagwawait pa po God has a time for everything. Perfect Time!

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
1.) Sa basement po yun drop box, pakitignan for Family Immigration box

2.) CFO is required, COA is not compulsory but is recommended for first time immigrants.

jing0609

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 18, 2011
Med's Done....
June 2, 2011
Passport Req..
Letter dated: Oct. 20, 2011/Received: Nov. 14, 2011/Passport sent: Nov. 22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 19, 2012
LANDED..........
soon..
jaienei said:
Hi everyone!

My hubby received his PPR na and he is going to drop the envelope to CEM by Monday. Couple of questions lang po.

1. Saan niya pong spot/box sa CEM mismo ihuhulog un envelope?

2. For the seminars po, kasi nung kami po yung nagapply dati sa CFO n seminar lang po kami umattend, required po ba umattend dun sa COA po ba un?

Thanks po! And salamat din po sa lahat ng nagpray for us. Sa mga nagwawait pa po God has a time for everything. Perfect Time!

congrats sis! :D