+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2011 FILES SINGAPORE

math

May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who has had their file sent in July 2011 to Singapore, receive any news or at least see something else on e-cas that doesn't say application received? My wife and I never did receive anything in the mail on both ends but we did manage to retrieve the file number from emailing them. and client number by calling the call center. Has anyone email the embassy for status update with any luck or is that not a real option? Any who we can all vent in here and share info!

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
math said:
Anyone who has had their file sent in July 2011 to Singapore, receive any news or at least see something else on e-cas that doesn't say application received? My wife and I never did receive anything in the mail on both ends but we did manage to retrieve the file number from emailing them. and client number by calling the call center. Has anyone email the embassy for status update with any luck or is that not a real option? Any who we can all vent in here and share info!

I am also July file to Singapore . Singapore received my wife file July 11,2011. Singapore Vo will never give your status of your file. Me or my wife did not receive nothing from them yet until now. Just last week it goes in process from application received. To know real update of your PR application status contact with your local MP or order GCMS notes. In my knowledge no other option to know real status of an application.
Please go that topic
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/singapore-timeline-t28993.0.html