Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
Rana121 said:
Dont know abt the new Ielts score point, But Mine are as follows,

L-6.5
R-7.5
S-6.5
W-6.5

And total score i got 14 out of 16, what do u think guys.

Hi,

I think as per proposed changes you might score 18 points if the IELTS scores is increased from 16 to 20... all the luck :D

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
Hi,

It means that you need to provide transcript with the completion certificate stating therein start date and end date of the program.

Cheers

kiwi1 said:
hi

perhaps u can help clarify what the checklist # 13 meant.

"You must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed".

For the latter part, I think a certificate or diploma will suffice. How about the evidence for total number of years of education?

cheers

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
Hi,

As per the proposed changes IELTS(General) is 16 to 20 if that is the case you might score 18 points on below score.

Cheers

Ravsy said:
Rana121 said:

L-6.5
R-7.5
S-6.5
W-6.5

Hi,

I think as per proposed changes you might score 18 points if the IELTS scores is increased from 16 to 20... all the luck :D

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
what the word on mi5 ???? only 6days left now .... any one have any news or leaked information

kindly share here.................

akki1984

Jun 21, 2012
Rana121 said:

L-6.5
R-7.5
S-6.5
W-6.5

hi rana i think you have got enough information for FSW 2012 i have confusion regarding my noc code occupation which is 3112 general practitioner. question is i have done bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery which is similar to mbbs 5 yrs long and i have got 3 yrs work experience during my college. job duties is same as in noc code 3112 . their requirement for this category is just bachelor degree .so m i eligible for this noc code or not?
i need your expertise help please let me know

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Hello Everyone,

I need help in filling payment form. My mode of payment is Demand Draft, I want to know in section A there is three coloum in Payment form,
1) Name of Applicant
2) Name of Payer (If different from Applicant)
3) Address of Payer (If different from Applicant address)

I want to know that what I write in 2) and 3) point of section A in payment form ? Should I write N A or same or do

B'coz name and address was same.

Plzz help and suggest.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
complete section 1 only ,for others u write N/A as you pay for ur application

*MNI*

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I have one question with regards to bank certificate, do we need to ask our bank that address the letter to "Relevant Canadian Embassy" or it is sufficient to start the letter with "To Whom It May Concern".

Many Thanks,

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I got a reference letter from the company (only company that I have worked for) on 12th June. I left that company in 2010 and have been pursuing MBA since then. My reference letter has the duration of stay, annual salary, hours worked in a week, the main duties and the designations.

My questions are:

1. Do I need to send only a photocopy of the reference letter or shall I send the original copy?

2. Do I need to send the offer letter and the relieving letter of that company or will the reference letter suffice?

Waiting for a reply!

Rohan

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
outstandinguy said:
Hi Everyone,

I have one question with regards to bank certificate, do we need to ask our bank that address the letter to "Relevant Canadian Embassy" or it is sufficient to start the letter with "To Whom It May Concern".

Many Thanks,
Seniors any input will be appreciated.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outstandinguy said:
Hi Everyone,

Many Thanks,

hi

u can use either, it doesn't matter......

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Hello Everyone,

I need help in filling payment form. My mode of payment is Demand Draft, I want to know in section A there is three coloum in Payment form,
1) Name of Applicant

I want to know that what I write in 2) and 3) point of section A in payment form ? Should I write N A or same or do

Plzz help and suggest.

hi

see malenurseindia's post...he is right........

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravsy said:
Hi,

It means that you need to provide transcript with the completion certificate stating therein start date and end date of the program.

Cheers

thanks for the response guys......

Grey

Mar 10, 2012
outstandinguy said:
Hi Everyone,

Many Thanks,
The bank itself actually asks for the name of the office and its address.

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
gladiusraj said:
Hello Everyone,

1) Name of Applicant

Plzz help and suggest.
Just fill up no1 of section A if you are the applicant, otherwise fill up no2 & 3...