+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
hey guys

i have a critical situation here and i need your expert opinions on what to do ....

at the beginning of the month i realized that i have to apply for immigration :p heheheh

any ways i had all my savings in prize bonds(they are next to cash in pakistan)

so i got them exchanged for cash and started filling my account for my bankstatement

so now the account is full but it only shows huge activity for onl;y 20days

should i include this statement initially with by application or should i wait for the canadians to ask me for the bank statement

kindy answer..............................

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
naeemwaqas said:
hey guys

i have a critical situation here and i need your expert opinions on what to do ....

at the beginning of the month i realized that i have to apply for immigration :p heheheh

any ways i had all my savings in prize bonds(they are next to cash in pakistan)

so i got them exchanged for cash and started filling my account for my bankstatement

so now the account is full but it only shows huge activity for onl;y 20days

should i include this statement initially with by application or should i wait for the canadians to ask me for the bank statement

kindy answer..............................
I think it doesn't matter as long as there is a bank certificate that proves it is yours.

That amount will be dead for a year or 2 because moving that money may cause rejection if the CIC call the bank for verification just in case :)

foreversummer

Jun 23, 2012
Have everyone tried working with the new FSW application kit???? I'm asking because my IMM008ENU_2d form (Gen. App. form) won't validate no matter what I do... If yours validates, then there must be something wrong with my computers or something else I don't know. :-[ :-[ :-[

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
This might seem obvious, but have you made sure that all the required fields are filled on the form? I had trouble validating at first, but I hadn't noticed the red notification to fill out the missing field. Once the form was filled, it validated without issue.

Otherwise, you might want to try a different browser, or different machine.

Best of luck.

foreversummer said:
Have everyone tried working with the new FSW application kit???? I'm asking because my IMM008ENU_2d form (Gen. App. form) won't validate no matter what I do... If yours validates, then there must be something wrong with my computers or something else I don't know. :-[ :-[ :-[

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
kyle said:
i 100% agree... it wont hurt if you do not include the elementary and hs certification. my immigrant lawyer didnt ask for it anymore. i guess it's understandable that one can't go to college without passing through primary and secondary levels. it will just add a bulk to your documents... relax...
thanks kabayang kyle...i was relieved to know that :) when are you sending you app?

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
dhusseini said:
This might seem obvious, but have you made sure that all the required fields are filled on the form? I had trouble validating at first, but I hadn't noticed the red notification to fill out the missing field. Once the form was filled, it validated without issue.

Otherwise, you might want to try a different browser, or different machine.

Best of luck.
If the above doesn't work maybe you are using a lower PDF version try downloading adobe acrobatX..that will work, coz that's what im using and i already validated mine...goodluck

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
mariabonita said:
I didn't take that into consideration I just included my college certification & diploma and transcript of record....In our country you can't go to college if you didn't finished primary/grade school and HS so, i guess you don't have to include elementary and HS record...correct me if I'm wrong please
As this is the requirement for the check list-13, I think those educations (post secondary certificate) under this section you need to submit proof of year for those degrees.

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
:DHi Members,

My name is Raveena and says hello to all, I have help many friends in lodging the CIO applications for Federal skilled worker and province nominee, you may ask any question I shall try my best to answer...cheers.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravsy said:
:DHi Members,

My name is Raveena and says hello to all, I have help many friends in lodging the CIO applications for Federal skilled worker and province nominee, you may ask any question I shall try my best to answer...cheers.
hi

perhaps u can help clarify what the checklist # 13 meant.

"You must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed".

For the latter part, I think a certificate or diploma will suffice. How about the evidence for total number of years of education?

cheers

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rana121 said:
There is updated version for the Fee Payment form in the CIC page, please check it.

OMG, this is never ending and they don't even provide an advisory on their website if there are changes.
yes, there is a new Fee Payt form version again. thanks Rana121

the previous one was version (01-2012), the new one is (06-2012). this can be found at the bottom left of the form.
the difference is on the Principal applicant field where they added some more info in the amount column.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
kiwi1 said:
hi

perhaps u can help clarify what the checklist # 13 meant.

"You must include evidence of both the total number of years of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed".

For the latter part, I think a certificate or diploma will suffice. How about the evidence for total number of years of education?

cheers
As this is the requirement for the check list-13, I think those educations (post secondary certificate) under this section you need to submit proof of year for those degrees.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Dont know abt the new Ielts score point, But Mine are as follows,

L-6.5
R-7.5
S-6.5
W-6.5

And total score i got 14 out of 16, what do u think guys.

abdullah77

May 9, 2012
Hi seniors,
I'm new in this forum...I would like to know about language proficiency..that my IELTS reading score is 4.5 and writing 5.0 . Is it possible for apply....plz reply me quickly....