kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
mariabonita said:
I didn't take that into consideration I just included my college certification & diploma and transcript of record....In our country you can't go to college if you didn't finished primary/grade school and HS so, i guess you don't have to include elementary and HS record...correct me if I'm wrong please
i 100% agree... it wont hurt if you do not include the elementary and hs certification. my immigrant lawyer didnt ask for it anymore. i guess it's understandable that one can't go to college without passing through primary and secondary levels. it will just add a bulk to your documents... relax...

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
Grey said:
Hi guys,

I am almost done with my application for FSW category. I don't know if I am out of the topic, anyone knows the size of the envelope that we can use in sending the application? Per mailing requirements, it should be placed in a 9 x 12 envelope however, I have documents which do not fit the size required. Well they acceptit if I put it in a long size envelope?

Anyone's advice is welcome. Thank you and God Bless us guys..
I agree with this comment. Which genius picked the envelope size?? I have almost 800grams of documentation so there is no way the paperwork is going to fit!! If we get knocked back because of the size of the envelope then that would be outrageous!!! Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Also wondering about the addressing instructions. The envelope I am looking at using is from the courier and specially designed for long distance travel, but this means it won't look the way the instructions say it should.... surely they wouldn't knock us back based on that???

Getting so stressed about this whole process :(
Like everyone I have put in so much work and to have it all go down the drain because I can't get it delivered fast enough or for something technical is very very disheartening....

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

I am planning to apply this year under the NOC 1123.
Any Idea when will CIC publish the new eligible category list.
I read somewhere it is 25th June, but not sure.

Regards,
Arjun

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

I am planning to apply this year under the NOC 1123.
Any Idea when will CIC publish the new eligible category list.
I read somewhere it is 25th June, but not sure.

Regards,
Arjun
Guys I think 1123 NOC has been removed from HRDC site.

Please verify. I am searching NOC 1123 as an Advertising Account Executive but in search NOC 1122 it shows not NOC 1123.

Please any one clear this situation.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
coming week should be really exciting for all of us as v wait for new list ...hope all expectation will be satisfied by Mr.Jason

*MNI*

maksal

May 21, 2012
Hi,

those who are planning to apply ..have you guyz notarised or attested the copy ? just curious whether this is required ...

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
maksal said:
Hi,

those who are planning to apply ..have you guyz notarised or attested the copy ? just curious whether this is required ...
Actually i haven't seen anywhere that says you need to give notarized copies. ( it is either Copies or Originals )
Infact I was talking to a Immigration consultant in Canada and he said I can send him Scanned copies over email

My understanding is you just need to send phot copies ( that is what I am planning to do )

Regards,
Arjun

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
maksal said:
Hi,

Hi maksal, I have had almost everything certified by a JP just to be safe - took me three visits!! But I spoke with an immigration agent in Toronto last week and he said he rarely advised his clients to have to have everything notarized and he had not had any complaints from the CIC.... but to be safe, if you have time - just do it :)

maksal

May 21, 2012
meisha said:
Hi maksal, I have had almost everything certified by a JP just to be safe - took me three visits!! But I spoke with an immigration agent in Toronto last week and he said he rarely advised his clients to have to have everything notarized and he had not had any complaints from the CIC.... but to be safe, if you have time - just do it :)
thx meisha, arjun ..

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
maksal said:
Hi,

Documents such as birth,marriage,citizenship should be notarized and educational certificate should be attested.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
COMPLETELY WRONG GUYS .....JUST COPIES ENOUGH DONT WASTE TIME IN ATTESTATION AND NOTARIZATION

*MNI*

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Actually i haven't seen anywhere that says you need to give notarized copies. ( it is either Copies or Originals )
Infact I was talking to a Immigration consultant in Canada and he said I can send him Scanned copies over email

My understanding is you just need to send phot copies ( that is what I am planning to do )

Regards,
Arjun
Arjun..you again have wrong information with you. Check the instructions link. This clearly states that all the documents need to be notarized. Check this link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

KAS

Ez

Jun 22, 2012
hi guys, would it be possible to complete / validate and sign the forms before july 1? i'm not sure if CIC will reject it. or would it be best to do it on july 1 (including the sending of documents)?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Getting so stressed about this whole process :(
Like everyone I have put in so much work and to have it all go down the drain because I can't get it delivered fast enough or for something technical is very very disheartening....
[/quote]
You haven't even posted your application yet and you are already depressed. You need to develop a though skin for this arduous journey. It's not so difficult but it's just the frustration of waiting so long :'( :'(
All the best everyone on this thread!!
*Mandie*

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
KAS said:
Arjun..you again have wrong information with you. Check the instructions link. This clearly states that all the documents need to be notarized. Check this link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg73

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

KAS
Hi KAS,

the section you are refering to is only for documents that are translated into English. Such translations need to be certified.
Documents which are in English, don't need to be certified.

Regards,
Arjun