+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hi, all future canadians...how is everything and whats up with new rule =)
4152. will it be there? what IELTS score do i need to qualify, and how long will it take to get pp back wid visa!!! :-X :'(

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
naeemwaqas said:
ive been reading some comments.... ppl are saying that the barcode system will record wen your filled the form and if the date of filling is before 1st july then they CIC will consider it in the last year cap and reject it.

My question is this thing for real ... because it should matter wen we fill the form, what should matter is when the file reach the CIC office

i need experience ppl to comment on it ... ..,.,.,.,
I agree, because if the form is updated then you can go by the date before July 1st and as all the NOC was filled last year, I think the People in the CIC will understand that the application package by new applicant and Yes to me it’s the date should matter when CIC is receiving it because after July 1st all the application will consider as new application.

Its only my logic please do correct me if I am wrong. ???

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Rana121 said:
I agree, because if the form is updated then you can go by the date before July 1st and as all the NOC was filled last year, I think the People in the CIC will understand that the application package by new applicant and Yes to me it's the date should matter when CIC is receiving it because after July 1st all the application will consider as new application.

Its only my logic please do correct me if I am wrong. ???
From the CIC web, they are clearly mentioned the importance of the most recent application form. i have taken some part from the web as follows.

"Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form".

Check the link below for the above quote

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

almapal

Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
meisha said:
Hi There I am just wondering where that information came from? My understanding is that applications as processed based on the date they are received by the CIO. ie. you have to deliver them no earlier than July 1. I understand that the barcode is a form of identification and makes processing the application easier, not a way to determine when the form was validated. If this was the case there would be no reason why they would accept any supporting documents which were dated pre July 1, 2012. Please advise if this is concrete information or if you are just making this assumption..... many thanks, meisha
I feel the information is just an assumption, but can be true as well... none of us can read the bar code, so who knows whats in it other than our details... so I feel the best way to go about it is to first wait for the new list to arrive if your NOC is on it, download all the forms; complete them in all respect... keep a look out for any new changes and then submit them asap... all of this should happen right after July 1st 2012...Lets play safe here ;)

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
joms said:
From the CIC web, they are clearly mentioned the importance of the most recent application form. i have taken some part from the web as follows.

"Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form".

Check the link below for the above quote

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
100% AGRRED, I am also saying that its the updated form that is matter and if you give the sign and the date (recent one/28th June) it wont be matter I think.

Grey

Mar 10, 2012
Hi guys,

I am almost done with my application for FSW category. I don't know if I am out of the topic, anyone knows the size of the envelope that we can use in sending the application? Per mailing requirements, it should be placed in a 9 x 12 envelope however, I have documents which do not fit the size required. Well they acceptit if I put it in a long size envelope?

Anyone's advice is welcome. Thank you and God Bless us guys..

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Whats the address where we need to send courier.

I think last year the address was different than this times.

Nish

Jek

Feb 3, 2012
According to the latest application guide as of today, all categories using courier services should forward it to the following address;

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC category, AEO category or PhD category
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Note: On your envelope, specify the category under which you are applying.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Jek said:
According to the latest application guide as of today, all categories using courier services should forward it to the following address;

Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

That means should we write NOC code or only write NOC category as it is ?????

Please clear

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
hi, all future canadians...how is everything and whats up with new rule =)
4152. will it be there? what IELTS score do i need to qualify, and how long will it take to get pp back wid visa!!! :-X :'(
Where have you been my very dear?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Grey said:
Hi guys,

I am almost done with my application for FSW category. I don't know if I am out of the topic, anyone knows the size of the envelope that we can use in sending the application? Per mailing requirements, it should be placed in a 9 x 12 envelope however, I have documents which do not fit the size required. Well they acceptit if I put it in a long size envelope?

Anyone's advice is welcome. Thank you and God Bless us guys..
Dear Grey,

Kindly enclose your documents in a befitting Envelope,Okay?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Jek said:

Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Dear Nish,

Hope your question has been answered by our own JEK.

Dear Jek,keep on keeping on........ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Gico said:
Hi everyone!

Do we need to send diploma and TOR of our elementary and high school diploma? Thanks!
Kindly send them if you are claiming points for them

P.S: Remember that CIC requires you to send the evidence of all your successful qualifications.

Thank you with a plus one.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dearest Comrades

Hope our documents are ready peeps......
Sitting and Listening to myself..........
Every now and then my heart trips.........
With prayers i have overcome them all....
Keep faith for God is watching...........US...........From........his ......Distance.

Do you know that i have justed add PLUS ONE SPICE to all the forumities who have posted in the last two pages:
Rana121, JOMS,Almapal,Grey,Nish,Jek,Gladiusral,Siddlarth-Pharmacy,Naeemwaqas,Sososaand,Meisha,Net,Ashok23,Gico,Olu28,BC 2013 and MALENURSEINDIAN

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING