3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
My school and college marksheet doesnt state start date .only completion mentioned.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
malenurseindia said:
u have to provide course completion of the all the course + transfer certificate+ certificate like mark sheet for for completed years to claim points for education

regards,

*MNI*
Thanks MNI,

But in the Transcripts or certificates only completion date is mentioned. my point is that how I am going to communicate CIC abt the year of each certificate like secondary, higher secondary, BBA and MBA.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Rana121 said:
Thanks MNI,

But in the Transcripts or certificates only completion date is mentioned. my point is that how I am going to communicate CIC abt the year of each certificate like secondary, higher secondary, BBA and MBA.
All CIC needs from you is an evidence of successful academic Qualifications.

Take For instance,you can do a little write up stating that in Your Country Nigeria,what they practice is a 6 3 3 4 system.

Meaning that 6 years is for Primary School,3 years is for Junior High School,another three years again is required for the Completion of Senior High School while for any degree to be awarded a Certificate in your country,It must have a minimum of Four year durations.

These should be backed up by Certificates and Transcript,If available.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
siddharth_pharma84 said:
My school and college marksheet doesnt state start date .only completion mentioned.
Your Mark sheets i guess should have the durations of the courses you studied or the course loads of your subjects while in the Tertiary Institution.

Hope it helps.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Does photos and self label can be attach with blank paper ?? or it should attach with any form ???? Please guide

jbanny

Aug 2, 2011
spicey said:
In my opinion buddy,i will advise you to provide an updated(current) reference letters from your employers.

Secondly,as regards the said Transcript,it is good to go as no addition and subtraction has been made for the time undereview.

Finally,an updated forms are required of you as CIC changes their forms almost all the time. Kindly download and fill new forms from CIC Websites in order to be on safe side.

While I wish you the very best in your application,kindly a wait response from other mates.

Thanks a lot. i will work on getting new reference letters. as regards credential assessment , can i use any of the approved agency or must i use one in the province i am looking at living?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
jbanny said:
Thanks a lot. i will work on getting new reference letters. as regards credential assessment , can i use any of the approved agency or must i use one in the province i am looking at living?
CULLED FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND HERE *MNI*

Star Member

Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 3012
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: soon
Doc's Request.: soon

Re: JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2012, 04:54:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: bisialayo on May 17, 2012, 01:08:13 am
My greetings to you all.
I want to ask if it is necessary for medical doctors who have submitted their document to pcrc for verification to submit again to icas.
Thanks, waiting for your reply.
There are two parts of assessment

1)regulatory assessment in which selected regulated proffession like docter,nurse and phrmacist will go through a system of process in which there education is compared to canadian qualification .you need this to practice

2) academic credential: even if you are already licensed to practice a regulated occupation in Canada, employers may request that you provide them with a formal assessment of your academic credentials in which they assess high school,secondary and post secondary qualifications .lot of designated agencies for assessment is available.choose ur agencies based on ur geographical area refer http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.Canada for further details

Endurance

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all Aspirants,

I too would like to join the club. I am from India and wish to apply under NOC 7215.
I need some clarification on the following:

1) My company is a small proprietorship firm and pays salary in Cash, I do not have any Bank statements to support it, nor was IT returns filed mentioning salary. However I can produce salary certificate/ payslips on company letter head. Will this be acceptable or IT returns are mandatory?

Seniors please guide.

Endurance.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Endurance said:
Hi all Aspirants,

I too would like to join the club. I am from India and wish to apply under NOC 7215.
I need some clarification on the following:

1) My company is a small proprietorship firm and pays salary in Cash, I do not have any Bank statements to support it, nor was IT returns filed mentioning salary. However I can produce salary certificate/ payslips on company letter head. Will this be acceptable or IT returns are mandatory?

Seniors please guide.

Endurance.

You are welcomed here Endurance. :p :p :p :p

As regards the payslip,you can write your company to inform Cic in writing of your mode of payment,thus listing the amount salary you were paid against each month.

Thank you :

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
spicey said:
All CIC needs from you is an evidence of successful academic Qualifications.

Take For instance,you can do a little write up stating that in Your Country Nigeria,what they practice is a 6 3 3 4 system.

Meaning that 6 years is for Primary School,3 years is for Junior High School,another three years again is required for the Completion of Senior High School while for any degree to be awarded a Certificate in your country,It must have a minimum of Four year durations.

These should be backed up by Certificates and Transcript,If available.
Thanks spicey

I got BBA (4 years) and MBA (1.5 years) degrees then then how it would like 6 3 3 5.5 or 6 3 3 5.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Rana121 said:
Thanks spicey

I got BBA (4 years) and MBA (1.5 years) degrees then then how it would like 6 3 3 5.5 or 6 3 3 5.
Dear Rana,
P
lease note that THE 6 3 3 4 SYSTEM Is the Educational Curriculum System Practiced in Nigeria hence the case study.

Kindly treat as it is in the country where your qualifications are obtained.

Hope you understand

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
spicey said:
Dear Rana,
P
lease note that THE 6 3 3 4 SYSTEM Is the Educational Curriculum System Practiced in Nigeria hence the case study.

Kindly treat as it is in the country where your qualifications are obtained.

Hope you understand
Thanks a lot spicey

uanc

Jul 28, 2011
I submitted an application last July 2011, However due to insufficient points my application was refused. I learned that we are permitted to submit a copy of our language test result provided that it must be accompanied by the photocopy of the refusal letter and an explanation that the CIC retained and currently holds the original.

Quoting Document Checklist for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class, No.9:

"Note: Language Test result must not be older than two years upon date of receipt at the CIO."

I took the IELTS GT Module last November 20, 2010, my language test result will expire this coming November 2012. Does this mean that I can still submit this test result and my application will be qued for assessment and later be placed into processing since the application met the ministerial instructions? And that, our visa office will still continue to process the permanent residence application even though the the test result had already expired?

please help me. I am so confused.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
uanc said:
I submitted an application last July 2011, However due to insufficient points my application was refused. I learned that we are permitted to submit a copy of our language test result provided that it must be accompanied by the photocopy of the refusal letter and an explanation that the CIC retained and currently holds the original.

Quoting Document Checklist for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class, No.9:

"Note: Language Test result must not be older than two years upon date of receipt at the CIO."

I took the IELTS GT Module last November 20, 2010, my language test result will expire this coming November 2012. Does this mean that I can still submit this test result and my application will be qued for assessment and later be placed into processing since the application met the ministerial instructions? And that, our visa office will still continue to process the permanent residence application even though the the test result had already expired?

please help me. I am so confused.
Don't worry you can submit the original IELTS result with your application before Nov 2012. Don't put any photo copy of IELTS result only original as required by check list from CIC.

All the best