July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tracesg said:
But actually if you think about it, when you apply for the visa you are eligible to stay longer versus limited number of days depending on the agreement between your birth nation and the developed world and this is only for social visits. E.g. Tourist visa holders are eligible to remain in the us for 6 months and are eligible to receive 10-yr visa versus visa waiver country individuals that are required to register online every time before they enter the us and limited to 30 days visit each time.

Initial visa application is a nuisance but once you get it, it's makes it a lot easier to visit.
GUYS,
lets think to send a complain letter for the immigration minister about the misleading information we got from the CIC website,the backlog, and how CIC are dealing with applications specially for our 1122, i know many cases they got approved last year through this way,i know them personally

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
COOLIZIM said:
GUYS lets think to send a complain letter for the immigration minister about the misleading information we got from the CIC website,the backlog, and the unprofessional way they are doing their role and dealing with applications specially for our 1122, i know many cases they got approved last year through this way,i know them personally
This is something even I was pondering about.. I'm for this .. Please everyone respond on what you all think about this....

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
grimreaper said:
This is something even I was pondering about.. I'm for this .. Please everyone respond on what you all think about this....
Let's do this guys. This is the only hope, I suppose, this year. How and where to start?

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

What else can I say?

My file has also been returned.

Same reason as others.

:mad: :mad:

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
ojooluseguno said:
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

What else can I say?

My file has also been returned.

Same reason as others.

:mad: :mad:
hi when did your app reached cic?

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
no bank draft encashment news yet for the other nocs? :eek:

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
COOLIZIM said:
GUYS,
lets think to send a complain letter for the immigration minister about the misleading information we got from the CIC website,the backlog, and how CIC are dealing with applications specially for our 1122, i know many cases they got approved last year through this way,i know them personally
ya thats a good idea. can you ask the person you know that how, when and where did he sent the complaint letter. and it will be great if you can get copy of the letter sent.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:
ya thats a good idea. can you ask the person you know that how, when and where did he sent the complaint letter. and it will be great if you can get copy of the letter sent.
OK , i will do my best to get this letter from him,but let me first get the details how and where and i'll let you know...

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COOLIZIM said:
OK , i will do my best to get this letter from him,but let me first get the details how and where and i'll let you know...
LIST OF RELEVANT E-MAIL ADDRESSES

If you wish to use e-mail, here is a list of e-mail addresses. We have included other information you can use to make a complaint about the immigration issue:

(1) Canada’s Prime Minister, Stephen Harper: Harper.S@parl.gc.ca
(Ph. 613- 992-4211 ; Fax: (613) 941-6900

(2) Canada’s Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, Jason Kenney: Kenney.J@parl.gc.ca (Ph. 613-992-2235 ; Fax. 613-992-1920) or

(3) The leaders of the other parties in Parliament : Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff (Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca), NDP Leader Jack Layton (Layton.J@parl.gc.ca) and BQ leader Gilles Duceppe (Duceppe.G@parl.gc.ca)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MP’S WHO ARE ON CANADA’S STANDING COMMITTEE ON CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION

(4) The 12 MP’s who are on the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration spend most of their time discussing immigration and refugee issues. They make decisions on what immigration and refugee changes should be introduced to the House of Commons. Incredible as it may sound, they spend almost all of their time listening to Canada’s immigration industry (immigration lawyers, immigration consultants and ethnic groups whose votes they want). These MP’s need to hear from real Canadians. Here are their names and e-mail addresses :

Don Davies (don.davies@parl.gc.ca)
Roxanne James (roxanne.james@parl.gc.ca)
Costas Menegakis (costas.menehakis@parl.gc.ca)
Rathika Sitsabaiesan (rathika.sitsabaiesan@parl.gc.ca)
Rick Dykstra (rick.dykstra@parl.gc.ca)
Kevin Lamoureux (kevin.lamoureux@parl.gc.ca)
Ted Opitz (ted.opitz@parl.gc.ca)
David Tilson (david.tilson@parl.gc.ca)
Sadia Groguhe (sadia.groguhe@parl.gc.ca)
Chungsen Leung (chungsen.leung@parl.gc.ca)
Jinny Sims (jinny.sims@parl.gc.ca)
John Weston (john.weston@parl.gc.ca)

(5) Canada’s Minister responsible for the Canada Border Services Agency, which investigates fraud and deports offenders, Peter Van Loan: VanLoan.P@parl.gc.ca

(6) Canada’s Minister of Public Safety, Vic Toews : Toews.V@parl.gc.ca
(Ph: 613-992-3128 ; Fx:613-995-1049)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mail to: Minister Jason Kenny, House of Commons, Ottawa, Ont K1A 0A6
FAX 613-992-1920
EMail: KenneJ @ parl.gc.ca

also

Phone: 613-992-2235
Fax: 613-992-1920
Email: minister@cic.gc.ca

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
jfalvitez said:
Not so easy, Im from Peru, and we need visa for almost every country, you know for USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, just the problem of be a peruvian, my friend is peruvian but he lives in Chile since 2008 , now he has de Chilean nationality and he can enter to Europe without visa!!! Incredible, now he is planning a vacations to Italy and Greece!!!
You are totally right. Some people think because we are in the same continent we have an easier way to go to Canada or USA. This is not European Union that you can move and live wherever you want. Even between our countries we need to geta visa.

I guess it is the same of an indian going to work in china even though they are in the same continent.

Sad reality....

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am thinking of opening a new thread for all those who have been cheated or misguided by consultants anywhere around the globe. R u guys with me. If so please let me know the names of the consultants, and in future join in to tell your sad story :'(

Gladuisraj, I think you shud be the first one to join, coz I feel ur consultant too has misguided u a lot.

I spoke to my consultant today, not telling them of the email I received, and they still suggested I shud very easily be within the cap, and shud wait for a couple of months...hahahah....I feel it is a joke for these consultants and they dont realize they r playing with the future and emotions of a person. Alas, even after having all the documents in time, they didnt send my application till 5th evening :'(...M not very sure of next year. :(

Viz

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
checking the calendar last july 2011..july4-8 was a working days..jul9-10 was weekend,jul11-15 was a working days..

noc1122=4 days cap reached (july4-7,2011)

noc 3152= probably ,the cap was reached for 8 working days?

take a guess :eek: :-[

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Viz said:
Hi guys,

I am thinking of opening a new thread for all those who have been cheated or misguided by consultants anywhere around the globe. R u guys with me. If so please let me know the names of the consultants, and in future join in to tell your sad story :'(

Gladuisraj, I think you shud be the first one to join, coz I feel ur consultant too has misguided u a lot.

I spoke to my consultant today, not telling them of the email I received, and they still suggested I shud very easily be within the cap, and shud wait for a couple of months...hahahah....I feel it is a joke for these consultants and they dont realize they r playing with the future and emotions of a person. Alas, even after having all the documents in time, they didnt send my application till 5th evening :'(...M not very sure of next year. :(

Viz
I belive on my consultant there nothing will happen. You guys relax everything gone a be alrite. The CIC site updates is just like God to me I belive on canadian immigration officers, they never do such big mistake. You guys can do what ever you want........ Sorry guys

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Viz said:
Hi guys,

Viz
hi viz, what is your issue with consultants?
iam a victim of fraud consultant. ics global visas delhi. i will sure to get refundd from them.

shijoal