Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ALL conclusions on one reported mail is crap.Guys come on ...Even if you check the grammar of that senstence it sounds all hollow to me."was sent on 30 August"..How come???....Today is 30th.I absolutely doubt this and will only believe if in next two weeks no BD/CD charged for post 8th July application.

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyavig said:
Just recieved a reply from cic after 11 days.

"Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 30 August 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached."

Guess everyone after the 8th should have no hope of their cc / bd being encashed. Process seems to be the same as last year.

Prevayig:

From your note, I deduced that your application must have reached CIC August 19 (Just recieved a reply from cic after 11 days). So what do you mean by your statement "everyone after the 8th should have no hope"? 8th of July or 8th of August?

I hope you will make your statement clear my dear, to prevent causing confusion here. Thank you.

All the best,
Irene

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
Longhandle said:
ALL conclusions on one reported mail is crap.Guys come on ...Even if you check the grammar of that senstence it sounds all hollow to me."was sent on 30 August"..How come???....Today is 30th.I absolutely doubt this and will only believe if in next two weeks no BD/CD charged for post 8th July application.
Hello longhandle,
Please review the posts from the same person... Seems like a credible person and all the posts are consistent. Although it is sad but I believe he is telling the truth.

I am honestly very upset for you guys and wish you all best of luck.

There were too many comments here today however I believe that the wisest comment was by Jasraj:

Why are you all people so much worried. just ask a person who's application reached there on 9th/10th/11th july there, to write a mail to cic . you will get know the reallity in few days .

ITS NOT THE DEAD END OF LIFE

wherever you are, whatever you are , just live happily and upto the fullest ....

I am not saying that being Canadian will not improve our life styles or help our children but after all it will not make us better humans because who we are is not defined by where we are, and we can still make the most of our lives by making the most of our circumstances.

After all some of us may have lost a battle here but there is always hope as life teaches us and life is not over yet. I am sure that most of you guys have overcome tougher situations and will overcome this one as well.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rockstar,
Finally my application was received today by Mike. If the application is processed, what am I suppose to expect for; in other words do they send an email to me with a code or something.
Thanking you in advance for your information.
I am

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
Hi Rockstar,
Finally my application was received today by Mike. If the application is processed, what am I suppose to expect for; in other words do they send an email to me with a code or something.
I am
Mine too was received by Mike, August 30, 2011 (NOC3152). Hoping for the best.

All the best,
Irene

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.A.G.4.0. said:
Mine too was received by Mike, August 30, 2011 (NOC3152). Hoping for the best.

All the best,
Irene
I know Irene. Just wish you the best too!!! Crossing my fingers everything will go well for all of us!!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
my 2 other cousins are applying for student visa..my relatives said that It might
just took them 3 months to wait for their visa..might as well try this :(
we will just spend 500k for the tuition fees alone..

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
I am said:
Hi Rockstar,
I am
Hi I am,

All the best for the processes.

Once they receive the application, they check for the completeness check, eligibility check, cc/bd/dd encashment.
They will send some kind of Acknowledgement of Receipt "AOR" or Positive Eligibilty Review "PER", ie. only after doing some sort of assessment on ur application. So, it may take more than 1 or 2 months to get some kind of communication/information from them.

Keep on watching/posting this thread, u will be getting much more updates.

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
mine was received aug 29

lets all hope for the best

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
::: rockstar ::: said:
Hi I am,

All the best for the processes.

Once they receive the application, they check for the completeness check, eligibility check, cc/bd/dd encashment.
They will send some kind of Acknowledgement of Receipt "AOR" or Positive Eligibilty Review "PER", ie. only after doing some sort of assessment on ur application. So, it may take more than 1 or 2 months to get some kind of communication/information from them.

Keep on watching/posting this thread, u will be getting much more updates.

Hi Rockstar,
Thank you for your fast response, but what do you mean by keeping a watch on this thread? I am confused. Also do youknow what type of communication am I gonna get form them? Is it by email or mail or both?

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Hi I am,

This thread is meant for those applying after 1st july 2011, so all the ppl here will be talking about their updates and issues.

u can also check their status at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

u can join it by giving ur info here:
name / noc / visa office / date application sent / received / received by
w/ agency? / destination

Good luck

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi wayne,

As you might have seen from the talks in this forum, the cap seems to have reached on the 8th of JULY itself, as applicants after that r receiving email from the CC stating their application cudnt make it as the CAP is full. Just bcoz you have been last year's applicant and knew CIC trends better, Do you think it was good on CIC's part to have taken applications even till mid Aug for 1122, tho they knew the cap wud close in the first few days, or r they too short for manpower to work on too many files in a day and update much sooner. It was a big disappointment to see CIC working this way. I thought at least canada ppl myt be more professional.

Viz

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Longhandle said:
Hi Paul of this Forum,

We all dont want to believe this. But cant do away with it. All of us want that there is some error in this, but there r 2 ppl claiming this, priyavig (8th) and momad (12th). Both of them cannot receive error emails :(

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
These emails regarding a failure to make the cap seem to have created quite a buzz!

I would just like to reiterate a couple of points made earlier:

Firstly, credit card and bank draft encashments are not processed in a standard amount of days. Some payments can be cleared in a day or two. Others can take weeks to process depending upon a range of issues (issuing bank, mistakes in transaction entries at sending or receiving end etc.)

Here's a real life example:

I was recently given a cheque by a customer to settle certain receivables. After nearly two months, the cheque had still not been cleared. I called my bank and it turns out that the Operating softwares of the customer's bank was not able to issue payments to my bank due to some technical problems. They said the transaction would go through soon, I would just have to wait. It finally cleared after about 3 months. Moral: don't panic till the CIC officially tell you that you did not make the cap. ( Technically, there's no need to panic even if you don't make the cap but thats another debate).

Second: There seems to be a real angst about how arbitrary the cap system is, i.e. The date you ship your package has greater influence on your chances than how much merit your application holds. My opinion is as follows:

Last year I missed the cap. This year my package got to the CIC on the fifth because I made sure I sent it well ahead of time. Even if you miss the cap, don't let it frustrate you too much. Just try again next year and plan to mail your updated package at the end of June if thats what it takes. I know certain people who were so anxious they mailed their packages on June 25th, and it got to Canada on July 1st. As someone rightfully pointed out, CIC only received packages for the new cap on July 4th as the previous three days had been holidays. Mailing early made sure that whenever the courier got to the CIC, their packages were the first through the door.

So yes this system is flawed. But all systems are. The only way to ensure your success is to take advantage of the flaws as opposed to letting them work against you. I know cynics will probably say that I am being too conformist, but my honest opinion about bureaucracy is that no matter how hard governemnts try, their systems can never meet the needs and expectations of the masses. However, with a little diligent research and some attention to detail, anyone can learn to take advantage of loopholes (e.g. no objections on an application intended for July 1st cap being mailed 5 days before the cap is even reset).

So no matter what happens folks, analyze your life experiences with a grain of salt. If you make the cap, well done. If you don't, just try again. And PLEASE, don't throw away your hard earned money on extortionist consultants.

Good luck!