New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
grimreaper said:
All the links or the statements on the internal processes of CIC are 'consistently' from the agents and lawyers .. Nothing directly from the CIC...
This guy would never give up to prove that we dint make it.......................

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi_07 said:
This guy would never give up to prove that we dint make it.......................
Any specific reason for doing so ? :eek:

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks westpoint for updating the spreadsheets.

You can add my intended city as Calgary, AB.

Thank you.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macking said:
hi irenesario.. I used FEDEX..it only took 4 days to deliver my app..i must say they are fast.. :)
I used DHL , and they took 8 days to deliver. quite late. :(

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
westpoint said:
thanks!

the link is here below my signature, you can bookmark it, put on your bookmark view/display so ul have easy access to it anytime ;) goodluck
thank you..

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upto which date Bank draft has been charged ? anybody knows ?

NKKD Hortons said:
I got a PM reply from snipper. His/her CC was charged on August 17th.

Date sent:July 4th
Date received: July 8th

Please update info on spread sheet along with mehboob.rasool and jason123

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Breaking News
Dear All this is something very interesting and surprising.
My name is Satish and I am from Mumbai India. I have applied under 1122 for my 3 member family.
I have sent my application on 10th of july and it was received on 14th july. my mode of payment was BD from HDFC bank.
Today after completing 6 weeks after filing i went to my Bank to enquire about the status of my BD. It was from Bank of Nova Scotia ( I think HDFC have tie up with them).
I was really surprised and confused by the answer i got the guy told me that my bd was presented on 15th of july itself that didnt made me believe my ears as i am silently following this forum since 1st week of july 11. when everyone is saying that it took more than a month to get the cc charged how can it would be possible to get the bd charged the very next day of submission i asked him to show the same on his computer he showed me than i asked how can it be possible even if they submit the draft of 15th it will reflect only on 16th that it is presented. he told me that it is unlike India they have a cheque scanner machine and as soon s the cheque or bd presented they scan it and debit the account of the person issuing the cheque.
That has made me totally confused that how should i react now.

Please help

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
satish7777 said:
Breaking News
My name is Satish and I am from Mumbai India. I have applied under 1122 for my 3 member family.
I have sent my application on 10th of july and it was received on 14th july. my mode of payment was BD from HDFC bank.
Today after completing 6 weeks after filing i went to my Bank to enquire about the status of my BD. It was from Bank of Nova Scotia ( I think HDFC have tie up with them).
I was really surprised and confused by the answer i got the guy told me that my bd was presented on 15th of july itself that didnt made me believe my ears as i am silently following this forum since 1st week of july 11. when everyone is saying that it took more than a month to get the cc charged how can it would be possible to get the bd charged the very next day of submission i asked him to show the same on his computer he showed me than i asked how can it be possible even if they submit the draft of 15th it will reflect only on 16th that it is presented. he told me that it is unlike India they have a cheque scanner machine and as soon s the cheque or bd presented they scan it and debit the account of the person issuing the cheque.

Please help
hi satish,

I really don't believe your BD was charged the next day (15th july) just after reaching ur application (14th july). There must have happened something wrong with the transaction or may be the recipient name is wrong or the one u r dealing with is making fool of u.

I am sorry to say but bd/cc/dd can't be encashed just on the next day the applicantion reached CIO.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There must be some serious mistake. Pls check again. Not possible at all

satish7777 said:
Breaking News

Please help

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Rockstar
i m also confused with the same but when i have seen something from my own eyes and it is something very surprising.
As the name on the bd goes (as per u it may be wrong ) let me tel u that i have made no mistake on that and as per the Bank details it is one of the most reputed nationalized bank of India so I don't expect them to lie to me for no reason s it the matter of my life and career not theirs.
lets hope the best Only time will tell the fact.

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
satish7777 said:
Hi Rockstar
i m also confused with the same but when i have seen something from my own eyes and it is something very surprising.
As the name on the bd goes (as per u it may be wrong ) let me tel u that i have made no mistake on that and as per the Bank details it is one of the most reputed nationalized bank of India so I don't expect them to lie to me for no reason s it the matter of my life and career not theirs.
lets hope the best Only time will tell the fact.
hi satish,

sorry to say, but still i don't believe at all. r u for sure it was done on 15th july or 15th august instead?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
::: rockstar ::: said:
hi satish,

I really don't believe your BD was charged the next day (15th july) just after reaching ur application (14th july). There must have happened something wrong with the transaction or may be the recipient name is wrong or the one u r dealing with is making fool of u.

I am sorry to say but bd/cc/dd can't be encashed just on the next day the applicantion reached CIO.

Hmm he didn't say it was cashed, he said it was presented.

The recipient presents the draft to their bank, much like a personal cheque, and then it takes a certain number of days for those funds to clear and to reach the recipient's account.

So whereas I agree it seems unlikely they would have opened the application, performed the completeness check, sent the draft off to accounts AND presented the draft to the bank within 1 day - it isn't impossible.

Wayne.

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
There must be some serious mistake. Pls check again. Not possible at all

hi
I am more concerned on this part I have checked it again still the same reply I dont know what is the fact but the information provided by me is true as seen by my own eyes.