Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi friends, any new updation in cic site? when i look at the spread sheet it seems like so many blue coloured dates under "date of encashment".
keep going for a better future.

god bless you

shijoal

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
SmGrGe said:
Once you've made it into the cap period, the only two reasons why there has been no cc charge is either because:

1. Something is wrong with the documentation.. Even a missing blank/ signature..
2. Or your credit card could not be charged as Jasraj mentioned.

In our case, our online credit card statement still doesn't show the charge... We called our bank and checked.. And they confirmed the charge.. They said it will take a couple of days to reflect online..
hi every one, last time in december.. i was charged in a week on CC, and then after two week i got letter i have to submit the IELTS, which i submitted acadmeic one, they gave me 120 days time and immigration file number also, so gave them new one in two months and then after 12 days i received another e mail stating , iam not eligible as i dont meet the criteria, as i dint submitted more prrof of job description in lead statement, so got my money in 3 weeks back in my card.. so applied again this year with more proof and letter from hospital... for 3152
. Hopeevery thing is fine

bbehrad

Jul 5, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear guys,

I am really confused by the CIC new invention : "Barcodes" !!!!

first of all : After pressing validate in generic form 12 barcodes are created in last 2 pages ( for me with one dependent pages 5 including 10 barcodes and 6 including 2 barcodes ) while at the website they say that just 1 page including 5 barcodes is created (page 5 of 5).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp

second of all: thay say that you must put barcode pages on the top of each individual package (link blow item d )!!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

what does it mean ? how many packages could we have?
Beside that they say you must use checklist form as cover sheet of application. Finally which one ( Barcode pages or checklist) should be used as cover sheet?

I think it doesn't make sense excluding 2 pages of generic form and putting them top of the application and in that case what should I do with my checklist forms?

frustrated!

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-11-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-11-2011
Med's Request
04-01-2012
Med's Done....
17-1-2012 Nationionwide submitted 22-2-2012
Interview........
None!
Passport Req..
May 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 6-19-12 Got PP back 6-25-12
LANDED..........
July 2012
The cover page is the checklist. Barcode pages on top of the General Forms!
Hope this helps!

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
bbehrad said:
Dear guys,

first of all : After pressing validate in generic form 12 barcodes are created in last 2 pages ( for me with one dependent pages 5 including 10 barcodes and 6 including 2 barcodes ) while at the website they say that just 1 page including 5 barcodes is created (page 5 of 5).

second of all: thay say that you must put barcode pages on the top of each individual package (link blow item d )!!!

Beside that they say you must use checklist form as cover sheet of application. Finally which one ( Barcode pages or checklist) should be used as cover sheet?

I think it doesn't make sense excluding 2 pages of generic form and putting them top of the application and in that case what should I do with my checklist forms?
hi,

to be in safe side, i would suggest the following order:

1. ur own cover letter
2. CIO check list: 5 pages (u can exclude the 1st page)
3. bar code pages: 2 pages : this will be an extra copy of 2 pages which include bar codes, another will be in the generic form itself. (don't forget to sign on the 6th no. page too)
4. forms: starting from generic one.

that means u will be sending 2 pages extra that includes bar codes.

hope it helped.

::: rockstar :::

JASRAJ

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th July, 2011
AOR Received.
25th Oct. 2011
File Transfer...
8th Dec. 2011
bbehrad said:
Dear guys,

they want checklist oon the firast page and then when your forms begin you have to plce barcode page in front ...
means 1.) checklist
2.) barcode
3.) rest of the forms

R

RKC

cim said:
Thanks...you are next in the line :)

Cim
Thanks cim,
I'm waiting for coming Friday when we will check BD status. We also complete 6 weeks(app filed) on the same day
The bank people were a bit reluctant to tell us when I checked last time, so we decided to wait till the time we expect to have a definite answer.

R

RKC

SmGrGe said:
Guys! Just called the bank and our credit card was charged yesterday by Canada Immigration.
Our NOC is 1122 and application received on July 7th and by Gods grace CC charged on August 12th.
Congratz Smgrge :)

R

RKC

Ravi_07 said:
Today its exactly one month since my application reached CIO Nova Scotia..

Plz CIO staff remove the layer of dust from on top of my file nd kindly en-cash my bd.........
Surely your time will come...wait for a week or two.

bbehrad

Jul 5, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks JASRAJ, ::: rockstar :::, frustrated!
So it seems it is a general problem that we all have. I think the ::: rockstar ::: suggestion would work.

I have another question :

I've provided a cheque from an local exchange store which is from TD bank and I don't know if it is money order ,bank draft or certified cheque since it is not mentioned on that and also it doesn't have any payer name on it.

1) Is the cheque like this ( without payer name and undefined type of cheque) acceptable for CIC?
2) If it is acceptable what should I write in the boxes "payer name" and " payer address" in FEE PAYMENT FORM ?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
i think thats it for 1122.

when cic will next update its list....i feel it will either be closed or it will be the last update before the cap gets filled.

good luck to all those whose application have reached by saturday...

....and i wish all those whose application that will reach in next couple of days, that they make it to the cap.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
bbehrad said:
Thanks JASRAJ, ::: rockstar :::, frustrated!
So it seems it is a general problem that we all have. I think the ::: rockstar ::: suggestion would work.

I have another question :

I've provided a cheque from an local exchange store which is from TD bank and I don't know if it is money order ,bank draft or certified cheque since it is not mentioned on that and also it doesn't have any payer name on it.

1) Is the cheque like this ( without payer name and undefined type of cheque) acceptable for CIC?
2) If it is acceptable what should I write in the boxes "payer name" and " payer address" in FEE PAYMENT FORM ?
Hi bbehrad, I'm facing the same problems plus a few more :) while filling this new form. You are right that rockstar's suggestions usually are spot on! Could you tell me what you wrote under intended occupation in canada? I'll be thankful for any and all inputs.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
RKC said:
Surely your time will come...wait for a week or two.
Hope so........

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jubes said:
hi every one, last time in december.. i was charged in a week on CC, and then after two week i got letter i have to submit the IELTS, which i submitted acadmeic one, they gave me 120 days time and immigration file number also, so gave them new one in two months
How come that they didn't send you back the whole package after you sent wrong IELTS in the application envelope? In that case, they could also send me an e-mail message to send them correct fee payment, so my hair wouldn't be gray today. ;) :eek:

Anyway, wish us all better luck this year.