+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
crazyberns said:
Hey guys,

Finally! After almost 3 years of waiting... We just received our PPR and we couldn't be more happier. Our ECAS says "Decision Made" as well. It only took Ottawa a week to finalize our application (after sending all the required docs including medical and police clearances.) What an awesome feeling!!! Hope you guys will receive yours soon. :)
Hi- We got our Confirmation of Permanent Residence forms in January. They expire in December. Can you please tell me what PPR and ECAS stands for? I am concerned that maybe we do not have all of the required forms needed to land. Thanks.

nvqjn

Mar 18, 2014
New Skilled worker applicants

Hi. I am in a bad situation right now. I am applying a visa from the Phils, submitted all the needed documents at the VISA Application Center. last September 2013, was instructed to track my application thru their site, which I religious do. (It says that my docs where sent to CIC Manila for processing), called their call ctr then but got the same general reply. Until recently I have not received a mail or call from CIC, but I happened to browsed my spam folder just now I saw the medical request notification dated last October 2013!!! But I just read it now. I dont usually read my spam folder and I really do not have any idea on the processing since this is my first time. I was panicked when I saw the reminder "60 days upon the date of the letter otherwise COULD MEAN REFUSAL OF MY APPLICATION", I immediately went to the nearest clinic to have my medical done, asked them about it if the form is still valid but told me to still push through with my medical, so I did. Everything went well. Will this late medical cause delay on my application? Worse, will there be higher percent of it being denied? Please help me.. I am so anxious. :(

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Re: New Skilled worker applicants

nvqjn said:
Hi. I am in a bad situation right now. I am applying a visa from the Phils, submitted all the needed documents at the VISA Application Center. last September 2013, was instructed to track my application thru their site, which I religious do. (It says that my docs where sent to CIC Manila for processing), called their call ctr then but got the same general reply. Until recently I have not received a mail or call from CIC, but I happened to browsed my spam folder just now I saw the medical request notification dated last October 2013!!! But I just read it now. I dont usually read my spam folder and I really do not have any idea on the processing since this is my first time. I was panicked when I saw the reminder "60 days upon the date of the letter otherwise COULD MEAN REFUSAL OF MY APPLICATION", I immediately went to the nearest clinic to have my medical done, asked them about it if the form is still valid but told me to still push through with my medical, so I did. Everything went well. Will this late medical cause delay on my application? Worse, will there be higher percent of it being denied? Please help me.. I am so anxious. :(
dont worry, chk ur online ecas. Order gcms. I hope u will find one other similar spam email for updated documents. Write email and tell them medical case delay reasons and ask for current status of case

nvqjn

Mar 18, 2014

nekeol said:
dont worry, chk ur online ecas. Order gcms. I hope u will find one other similar spam email for updated documents. Write email and tell them medical case delay reasons and ask for current status of case
Thank you so much for the reply. I tried logging in to ECAS but this is what prompted me "This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed." Does CIC only starts processing applications upon receipt of the medical? Thank you!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For me, its going good. Found the professional job in Central Alberta (Red Deer), thus moved from Edmonton.

Great place to live !

now said:
so far so good! How abt u? My husband and I are both working, kids are settled in schools. Life is good, Alhamdulillah

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys in your knowledge any NDVO applicants applied in 2011 still waiting for visa?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Good to see that this thread is still alive...................

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
rakeshtk said:
Guys in your knowledge any NDVO applicants applied in 2011 still waiting for visa?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
I don't believe it!
After more than 2 1/2 years.

4 e-mails from Vienna today:
3 medical requests (for myself, spouse and child) and updated Schedule A.

Yayyyyyyy

:D

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
BC2013 said:
I don't believe it!

Yayyyyyyy

good news, congradts

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Congrats
BC2013 said:
I don't believe it!

Yayyyyyyy

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
BC2013 said:
I don't believe it!

Yayyyyyyy

Hi,
Congratulations,Good to see old friend still in the game :D

Dilup

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
..-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-09-2011
IELTS Request
With the doc
Med's Request
16th June 2014
Med's Done....
17th June 2014/ medical received line appeared on 22nd June.
Interview........
CANCELED
Passport Req..
25/06/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2014
LANDED..........
Most probably on November 2014

Dear Nekol, hope every thing is going well. Jst wanna ask one thing if you have any idea on it. Is there any complications for the pregnant women to do Medicals? If yes from how many months of pregnancy period does the visa office stops or makes any complications for doing Medicals for such case???