13 feb 2012. Delivered to NDVO on 27 feb2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21 may,2012.visa recieved on 24 may 2012
LANDED..........
30 june ,2012
sidestep4u said:
@ fast track

wht enquiry u made ??????
I just informed them that my spouse's valid work permit visa for saudi arabia will expire on may 14. 2012 an afterthat its not possible to enter saudi arabia so please help me in this regard.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Earlyopter said:
Dear friends , was just wondering if the area or province in Canada chosen by the applicant effects the processing of PR. I was looking at some statistics about labour market needs and saw that some provinces were in need of more skilled workers than others...like there's more shortage of certain NOC's like 3112,3113 etc in Alberta than Ontario and so on and maybe even more in BC! so will this have an effect on the processing time,as they might want to fill those places first, sending MR's to the applicants who wrote those addresses for their destination!....Please comment :)
Yes I have noted it CHC Colombo also :'( :'(

fatehB

Mar 11, 2012
fast track said:
:) ;) Today i recieved an email from ndvo regarding my fax enquiry last month.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent fax to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that the application is awaiting the final decision by the Officer.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
New Delhi
India / Inde
Fax: 91-11-4178-2031
Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
ww.goingtocanada.gc.ca
Approximately how many days did ndvo takes to reply after you made the fax inquiry??
Like is it more than a month??

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
fast track said:
I just informed them that my spouse's valid work permit visa for saudi arabia will expire on may 14. 2012 an afterthat its not possible to enter saudi arabia so please help me in this regard.
in less than 48 hrs frm now ur e-cas will be DM ..

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
fast track said:
Hi buddy Fast trackk...theres one thing ve noticed,,its if during the regular process something goes amiss...like my PP got misplaced by the VO(They've found it however) then one gets pushed back in the Q for processing and the ones with a smooth sailing get ahead...

Case in point...my friend got his medicals done on 12th of Jan. but since his PP got misplaced too...he got his DM on the 14th of april..way behind fellows with the same timeline...

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
luckymystery said:
An Updated; 8)

Alhamdulilah (Thanks to Almighty), today I have got PP's back with Visa and COPR (client copy only)

But no original docs i.e. Birth certificates. If I want to get them then how can i do so??

And my Visa issuance date is 26-03-12 so My PPR will be considered 05-03-12 so admins plz update accordingly. Thanks

And in the end, I pay my gratitude to all my forum friends/brothers/sisters for supporting me and praying for me. I'll remember you all in my prayers and hope to see every1 in land of Opportunity. 8)

Merci!!!! 8)
congratulations Lucky :)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Earlyopter said:
Dear friends , was just wondering if the area or province in Canada chosen by the applicant effects the processing of PR. I was looking at some statistics about labour market needs and saw that some provinces were in need of more skilled workers than others...like there's more shortage of certain NOC's like 3112,3113 etc in Alberta than Ontario and so on and maybe even more in BC! so will this have an effect on the processing time,as they might want to fill those places first, sending MR's to the applicants who wrote those addresses for their destination!....Please comment :)
Nothing as such dear..............
It's just that when things are not working right for us we tend to do some permutations and combinations in our brain and come up with reasons to satisfy ourselves that this must be the reason behind it.............

I also open the spreadsheet and do calculations like that....... ;D ...... to find the possible cause of delay of my MR.............. ;D ;D

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
luckymystery and others,

Can u also tell me that if the primary applicant is not being able to arrange for the work permit in the desired format will appointment letter, promotion letter and salary slips serve the purpose or does that have the risk of getting rejected?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
khushi_rv said:
luckymystery and others,

Can u also tell me that if the primary applicant is not being able to arrange for the work permit in the desired format will appointment letter, promotion letter and salary slips serve the purpose or does that have the risk of getting rejected?
? ?

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
I meant to ask that if the primary applicant is not being able to arrange for the work certificate in the desired format will appointment letter, promotion letter and salary slips serve the purpose or does that have the risk of getting rejected?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
khushi_rv said:
I meant to ask that if the primary applicant is not being able to arrange for the work certificate in the desired format will appointment letter, promotion letter and salary slips serve the purpose or does that have the risk of getting rejected?
Along with these 3 u have to include a REFRENCE LETTER from ur employer stating ur job duties nd timings
Thats the most important part...................
Otherwise u will b rejected

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Ravi_07 said:
Nothing as such dear..............
It's just that when things are not working right for us we tend to do some permutations and combinations in our brain and come up with reasons to satisfy ourselves that this must be the reason behind it.............

I also open the spreadsheet and do calculations like that....... ;D ...... to find the possible cause of delay of my MR.............. ;D ;D
Alas! :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

khushi_rv

Apr 15, 2012
But what if the manager wil not be comfortable providing this reference letter if the reason applying for Canadian Visa is cited. Is there any other reason stating which this letter can be obtained from the employer?

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Your Highness said:
By the grace of Almighty we have received our passports back with Visa today!

Our relief knows no bounds. It was a loooong wait for us...but now everything feels worth it.

Thanks much to all of you who have stood by me through thick and thin...prayed with me...cried with me...laughed with me...and gave me immense strength :)
:) Y.H , I am so happy for you! congratulations!!
Is good to know that finally Maple Leaf visa is on your passport!! U deserve it girl!!

May God bless you in the new chosen life and guide your steps always
in the right diretions.!

I wish you all the best in the new life.!