File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
I wanted to bring your attention to a news release from Minister Kenney's office yesterday:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-04-17.asp

It basically suggests that the new guidelines for FSW applicants about to be released would have a new point system, with emphasis on younger applicants, with high education credentials, and very high reading and writing skills in English. They must also be in NOCs that are in great demand, meaning they can get a job immediately...

Here is my concern, the news release states:

"change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. "

This would mean that the new point system and its requirements would apply to all those who have submitted applications in previous years as well, in effect thousands of applications will be denied because they would not qualify. Only the few, with the above mentioned qualifications, will get through.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dear..

MYEVEREST said:
Hi all my friends today i see " Decision Made " In my ecas status. Best of luck for all . As well as today is also my spouse birthday ( she is applicant ).

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Mr.Engineer said:
Important part of Minister Kenney speech on 17th April 2012
Today, Minister Kenney announced two additional changes that will help transform Canada's immigration system. One proposed change would help CIC ensure FSW applicants meet current labour market needs. It would allow new rules set out in Ministerial Instructions to apply to people who have already submitted an application. For example, instructions could place a priority on a specific occupation, such as doctors, and have existing applications from doctors processed first, regardless of where they are in the queue.

A similar change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. These changes would help ensure that immigrants are chosen based on Canada's current needs and priorities.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
dear members you have not posted comments on this post, it means you are not familiar the side effects of these to proposed changes.
1- thousands of applications which already submitted will be returned
2- most of LVO applicants will be effected because most of NDVO applicants have got the visas.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mr. Engineer

But the speech or notice does not say that they will return any applications . They mentioned that they will give priority to some occupations. So it will be an additional delay; that's all.

Rest I am not sure that these changes will be applicable after July 2012 applications...

Hope for the best.. :)

Mr.Engineer said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
dear members you have not posted comments on this post, it means you are not familiar the side effects of these to proposed changes.
2- most of LVO applicants will be effected because most of NDVO applicants have got the visas.

MYEVEREST

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 july 011
AOR Received.
PER 27 OCT
Med's Request
feb 1st 2012
Med's Done....
feb 6th 2012
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2012 .. RPRF encashed on feb 25. "decision made " on april 19
VISA ISSUED...
25 april
vanilathil said:
Congrats ..
Can u pls tell ur DD encashed date

thank u . dd was encashed on feb 25

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
rawlin4bbhh said:
Dear Mr. Engineer

But the speech or notice does not say that they will return any applications . They mentioned that they will give priority to some occupations. So it will be an additional delay; that's all.

Rest I am not sure that these changes will be applicable after July 2012 applications...

Hope for the best.. :)
Today, Minister Kenney announced two additional changes that will help transform Canada's immigration system. One proposed change would help CIC ensure FSW applicants meet current labour market needs. It would allow new rules set out in Ministerial Instructions to apply to people who have already submitted an application. For example, instructions could place a priority on a specific occupation, such as doctors, and have existing applications from doctors processed first, regardless of where they are in the queue.

A similar change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. These changes would help ensure that immigrants are chosen based on Canada's current needs and priorities.

khosa

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-05-2015
Med's Done....
13feb/15
Interview........
No third line update so far
Passport Req..
Waiting
MITESHKAPADIA said:
thats d wrong information they are conveying...
its your right to know the status of DD which you have issued from that bank....contact them again..and incase required contact higher authority in the bank.....
thx
thanks mitesh.i checked with my bank and my rprf was cashed on 4th aprl... now waiting for the mail to get delived ..even today i dint got any

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear Mr.Engineer

Always hope for the best and prepared for the worst.

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
khosa said:
thanks mitesh.i checked with my bank and my rprf was cashed on 4th aprl... now waiting for the mail to get delived ..even today i dint got any
than its 110% positive...
I am sure you will receive it very soon....
just wait for a good time to come..... :D :D :D :D :D

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
once approved ...???? & to approve a bill & regulation.. Canada also need to work hard & get the auth. from all territories. So I think proposals do come but its a long way to go for new system to implement.

I wish & hope that we will get our Visas till then.. :)

Mr.Engineer said:

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Hi Guys

is it possible if DD get en- cashed before CIC receive medical reports?... I am still waiting for passport request. people say DD en-cash is the final step.

Look at my time Line----

MR,RPRF, marriage que, pcc on 9th Feb 2012
docments received by CIC - 22nd March 2012
MEdicals sent on 29th March 2012
DD is encashed - 28th March 2012

Waiting for Passport Request

No Medicals line update

Status: In process - we started processing your application on xxxxxx

MYEVEREST

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 july 011
AOR Received.
PER 27 OCT
Med's Request
feb 1st 2012
Med's Done....
feb 6th 2012
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2012 .. RPRF encashed on feb 25. "decision made " on april 19
VISA ISSUED...
25 april

saahil

Mar 22, 2012
Vanilathil,

Mine and your timelines are almost same just a days difference.......
i hope v get to hear something soon

vanilathil

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Attested copies sent along with application
AOR Received.
9 NOV 2011 II AOR -13 Dec
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
13 dec 2011
Med's Request
09 feb 2012
Med's Done....
18 feb2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 feb 2012 -delivered on 9 Mar-DD encashed on 11 april
VISA ISSUED...
13 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
9 Jul 2012- Winnipeg Manitoba
saahil said:
Vanilathil,

Yes..But no idea abt DM ..Nowadays more than 1 months is taking for Decision made after DD encashment .

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
saahil said:
Vanilathil,

tell me ur timeline. Mine too same