blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
Aleksstrum said:
My aplication recived on 22.08 under NOC 3131 and i have nothing to hear from CIC.I call my bank for my check encash last week and they told me that is waiting for encash. I am litle woried bcouz aplicants from 16-18.08 are reciving PER and i am stil waiting for encash. I must think pozitive and i am waiting for PER till end of novembar
stay positive Inshallah u wll hear good news soon.same happened to me i called my bank regarding dd encashment and my bank gave me wrong info and on the same day i received my PER and i was surprised that my dd was charged on 25th oct.some times bank dnt give correct info.i dnt know y?? ::)if yr application is complete than buddy dnt worry u r safe.good luck 8)

Aleksstrum

Oct 27, 2011
Thank yo sterileinjection for theese good words. I'll write for my status when wil have news. Wish you very luck also for your process with positive thoughts.

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Just checked my e-cas and found my address back...hopefully good news will follow...

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
sterileinjection said:
stay positive Inshallah u wll hear good news soon.same happened to me i called my bank regarding dd encashment and my bank gave me wrong info and on the same day i received my PER and i was surprised that my dd was charged on 25th oct.some times bank dnt give correct info.i dnt know y?? ::)if yr application is complete than buddy dnt worry u r safe.good luck 8)
My application was received by CIC on 10 th of August, CC charged 24th oct and PER 9th November... I would suggest you to send them an email asking your status .. that's what I did.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
ECAS... Do all of you often check your ECAS Status ?
Honestly, After the NER first, stopped following the forum . However, now that I have a silver lining, started back again and wanted to know what ECAS status would really mean.

My ECAS shows two Lines when I enter my UCI or Application ID.
The first one says " In Process " and the second one says " Decision Made " . However when I click on the first one, It refers to my NER dated 23rd september before I requested reconsideration of my case.

But the Second one where it has "Decision Made" says " We recieved your file on the 7th July " & "We started processing your file on 7th July ". However I am not sure what exactly would that mean and

1.) Can any of the moderators or experts comment on this situation
2.) Do we have anybody here whose ECAS shows a different status like " MR " or " Recieved by VISA Office " or " Approved by VISA Office " etc?
3.) What really are the next steps after PER ( Again, pardon my ignorance as I may have missed some very beneficial discussion on this topic as I was amongst the first ones who were expecting their PERs but I got otherwise then)

Will appreciate everybody's responses and again ALL the BEST to all!

Regards

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
guys, need some advice

our application was received july 23, 2011 by dough
noc 3152...ct them now?

we haven't received any PER/NER yet from CIC, :'( :'( :'( :'(
i haven't followed-up from the bank for encashment...

there's no notification from them, what's taking them so long? do i need to contact them now?
i can't search the email address, please help... :-[ :-[

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
kyle said:
guys, need some advice

noc 3152...ct them now?

there's no notification from them, what's taking them so long? do i need to contact them now?

FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

R

RKC

MYEVEREST said:
Dear RKC i have applied through consultancy . he did not give me the detail about when my fee was encashed. But he gave me only Immigration file no. start with E* letter. " in process " i see the info that " Application was received on 29 july " Not 26 july. plz update it.
Thanks, your application received date corrected. Could you please give your VO, Mode of payment ?
Don't you agree you should have a copy of the PER email with you ? You can ask your consultant to forward it.

R

RKC

msamoh said:
Dear RKC
Good job done dear .updated spreadsheet. just colum(Days elapsed since application received )need to be updated
Thanks dear
Dear msamoh, Thanks for bringing it to notice , modified it . It's now showing correct values. Please check.

R

RKC

Rahul78 said:
ECAS... Do all of you often check your ECAS Status ?
Honestly, After the NER first, stopped following the forum . However, now that I have a silver lining, started back again and wanted to know what ECAS status would really mean.

My ECAS shows two Lines when I enter my UCI or Application ID.
The first one says " In Process " and the second one says " Decision Made " . However when I click on the first one, It refers to my NER dated 23rd september before I requested reconsideration of my case.

But the Second one where it has "Decision Made" says " We recieved your file on the 7th July " & "We started processing your file on 7th July ". However I am not sure what exactly would that mean and

1.) Can any of the moderators or experts comment on this situation
2.) Do we have anybody here whose ECAS shows a different status like " MR " or " Recieved by VISA Office " or " Approved by VISA Office " etc?
3.) What really are the next steps after PER ( Again, pardon my ignorance as I may have missed some very beneficial discussion on this topic as I was amongst the first ones who were expecting their PERs but I got otherwise then)

Will appreciate everybody's responses and again ALL the BEST to all!

Regards
Rahul,

This is an excerpt from Indira's blog. Hope this helps in understanding the process after PER to a certain extent. Please post your details again (in green) so we can add you to the spreadsheet.

5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.
6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.
7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail. For example, New Delhi VO sends them by normal post.
8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post. For New Delhi VO, please expect a registered post for the same.
9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.
10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants' passports in their hands before making a final decision.
11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF etc.,(New Delhi would prefer to request all of them(medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP) together in 1 go.
12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:
• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;
• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;
• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
hi guys..hope u all doin great..i need some help..I will email cic today to check the status of my application.. What is the subject line that I need to write in the email? and what are the details/information that I need to provide for them to check my application? Thank you and Goodluck to all of us..

rachellec

Oct 30, 2011
kyle said:
guys, need some advice

noc 3152...ct them now?

hi kyle! we have the same problem. i filed under noc 3152 as well, my application was received on July 20 2011 and until now, I have not heard anything from them. I will contact the bank today if my DD was encashed already.

R

RKC

Canada's Best places to Live 2011

http://list.moneysense.ca/rankings/best-places-to-live/2011/Default.aspx?sp2=1&d1=a&sc1=0

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
helppp said:
What Happens Next

The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.

Phase Description
Completeness check
Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable limit has been reached,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Eligibility Review
An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:

your application qualifies for processing under one of the categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:

provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

from the guid:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp
right , some people have no concept of processing of CIO and so misguiding others , a no of people i know who are misguided by this thread , current guide clearly mention the concept of CAP but some people are neem, hakeem, khatra e jaan. Guide clearly mention the difference between completeness check and pre eligibility review but people cant understand , my two friends can not apply in september due to this misguidance.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
helppp said:
after all of this,,,, i have to say:

GAME OVER FOR ME.......
game is not over for u my dear there are some neem, hakeem, khatra e jaan.some people have no concept of processing of CIO and so misguiding others , a no of people i know who are misguided by this thread , current guide clearly mention the concept of CAP but some people are neem, hakeem, khatra e jaan. Guide clearly mention the difference between completeness check and pre eligibility review but people cant understand , my two friends can not apply in september due to this misguidance.