Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bbhandari said:
Waiting is really difficult job.
I got my file back today, they mentioned that you did not submit old file rejection letter with photo copy of the IELTS exam score card.

I sent my file on 18 July 2011, afternoon IST. CIC updated their website with new forms and check list 18 Sep 2011 Canada time. I sent my file with old checklist and old form, now according to new checklist they sent my file back because I did not put last year rejection letter.
I attached one seprate application attached with photocopy of scorecard and mentioned old file. Why they did not get rejection letter from their system.

Please guide me,

Can I send a whole file with last year rejection letter. because site is showing 401 application has been received till 31st Oct ??

Please guide me ASAP.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
farrukh ahmad said:
since 3.08 no posts on this thread , where have all the oeople gone , no per ?

really such a silence on dis thrade never acceptable. . . . . . Now 9:00am at NS... we ahould get update in hour from members..

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Some useful INFO from desk of DAVID COHEN....[/size][/size][/size]

How long does it take to receive a letter from the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney to know if my application has been approved or rejected?

These days, it is taking approximately four months to receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) from CIO, however processing times may vary in the future. This AOR from CIO indicates that your application has been accepted for processing and is being transferred to a visa office for further processing and a final decision. If your application is not accepted for processing by the CIO, it is usually returned with a letter indicating the reason why it was not accepted.

Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, will my points be calculated on the total number of years for my work experience or only for the years of work I did for the occupation (NOC) I am applying under?

Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you will be awarded points for any work experience regardless of the occupation as long as:

• the work experience did not occur more than 10 years before the date you submitted your application;

• the work experience can be classified as Managerial, Skill Level A, or Skill Level B under the NOC system; and

• you were paid for the work

You can only get a maximum of 21 points for work experience.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hello my peeps,

Just got them on phone right now and after confirming my identity,they said that they did not have my present status in their data base.

Please all,what does this imply as they are currently keying files received till August 8th 2011.

Oh help.

Spicey

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
DD2211 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Some useful INFO from desk of DAVID COHEN....[/size][/size][/size]

How long does it take to receive a letter from the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney to know if my application has been approved or rejected?

These days, it is taking approximately four months to receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) from CIO, however processing times may vary in the future. This AOR from CIO indicates that your application has been accepted for processing and is being transferred to a visa office for further processing and a final decision. If your application is not accepted for processing by the CIO, it is usually returned with a letter indicating the reason why it was not accepted.

Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, will my points be calculated on the total number of years for my work experience or only for the years of work I did for the occupation (NOC) I am applying under?

Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you will be awarded points for any work experience regardless of the occupation as long as:

• the work experience did not occur more than 10 years before the date you submitted your application;

• the work experience can be classified as Managerial, Skill Level A, or Skill Level B under the NOC system; and

• you were paid for the work

You can only get a maximum of 21 points for work experience.
Thats very interesting to know how they calculate points on the work experience ! I didnt know that... +1 for you !!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pharmacist77 said:
Thats very interesting to know how they calculate points on the work experience ! I didnt know that... +1 for you !!
Yeh.... Lots of ppl have confusion regarding Work Experience point calculation... . . . . Even I was also confised before that.... Thanx for +1.

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
Manush said:
I got my file back today, they mentioned that you did not submit old file rejection letter with photo copy of the IELTS exam score card.

I sent my file on 18 July 2011, afternoon IST. CIC updated their website with new forms and check list 18 Sep 2011 Canada time. I sent my file with old checklist and old form, now according to new checklist they sent my file back because I did not put last year rejection letter.
I attached one seprate application attached with photocopy of scorecard and mentioned old file. Why they did not get rejection letter from their system.

Please guide me,

Can I send a whole file with last year rejection letter. because site is showing 401 application has been received till 31st Oct ??

Please guide me ASAP.
Hi, which category are you applying under? I think what is missing is your IELTS score. In the new form, it specifically states that only those who have applied previously can submit a copy of the IELTS score with a letter stating the reasons why a copy and not the original is being submitted. I would request the IELTS to send the score again, tell them to send to your work place.

"Applicants are permitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if the original test results were submitted with a previous federal skilled worker application on or after June 26, 2010 and were not returned to the applicant....." IMM5612E

R

RKC

spicey said:
Hello my peeps,

Just got them on phone right now and after confirming my identity,they said that they did not have my present status in their data base.

Please all,what does this imply as they are currently keying files received till August 8th 2011.

Oh help.

Spicey
Hello spicey,

They probably create a file for an application in their databases after processing of fee payment is complete. This also is the last step of completeness check & thereafter an application is counted towards cap. As your CC still remains to be charged you are not allotted any application/file number as yet. Hence...

Hopefully they should charge you processing fees soon. :) Fingers Xed.

dreams7850

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
Sept 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping Aug 2013
To everyone waiting for some good news (including myself ;) )

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
dreams7850 said:
To everyone waiting for some good news (including myself ;) )
Aww, this is beautiful Dreams,thanks for sharing. :-*

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
spicey said:
Hello my peeps,

Oh help.

Spicey
Good information. I was guessing they are around 15th August. When did your file reach them? I am worried whether 0631 will last till 15th Sep

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Where have all the PERs gone ???

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Immigration levels will stay at around 250,000 newcomers a year, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says ahead of unveiling 2012 Immigration Action Plan.

“In our immigration plan for 2012 you’ll see our intention to maintain high levels of immigration to Canada,” Minister Kenney said speaking to reporters after addressing a national citizenship and volunteerism luncheon hosted by the Institute of Canadian Citizenship. “It has the highest per capita of immigration in the develop world.”

He however conceded that there will not any increase in the numbers. “I don’t think we can increase it very much because the economy is a little unstable. We don’t want to bring immigrants to Canada who [will subsequently] face unemployment. On the other hand, we do need immigrants to fill jobs in the economy now. So I suspect that our overall level of immigration stay about the same — over a quarter of a million a year.”

He also said a new law to curb immigration through fraudulent marriages will be brought into effect next year. The new regulation will impose a two-year period of conditional residency on foreign sponsored spouses and a five-year moratorium on their ability to sponsor someone. “If you come in as a sponsored spouse and become a permanent resident and then divorce your Canadian husband or wife, you will not be able to turn around and sponsor someone from overseas,” Kenney said. “This is what every other immigrant receiving country — Australia, New Zealand, Britain and the U.S. do, and the only question is why we didn’t do it a while ago?”

According to Minister Kenney, the new regulation is warranted by what he calls is a revolving door of marriage fraud. “Someone comes in, sometimes they pay a Canadian to sponsor them as a spouse, they immediately get a divorced and then the person who got landed, marries someone overseas, and sponsors them in, and they get paid … we are going to stop the revolving door through a five-year moratorium on the ability of the foreign sponsored spouses to bring someone else through the program.”

Last year, the ministry conducted consultations on the issue. Minister Kenney said a majority of participants recommended a period of conditional residency for sponsored foreign spouses. “In fact most people who participated told us that the conditional period should be five years, instead of just two years.”

Minister Kenney maintained that many Canadians have been victimized by foreign spouses who used them as a tool to come to Canada and have immediately left the marriage or abused the spouse. “The most effective tool is to stop fraudulent marriages from being approved in the first place because they are so hard to deal with once the person is admitted into Canada. We will continue to be very vigilant. It’s difficult … we want to let the legitimate married couples in but keep the fake ones out and that’s what our officers are trained to do.”

CIC receives from China and India a large number of spousal sponsorship applications through fake marriages. Anti-fraud experts working for the Canadian government called migration integrity officers are trained to identify such fraudulent applications. Recently, a large number of applications from China’s Guangzhou province were rejected. “Canadians were being paid up to $60,000 by criminal organizations, to sponsor Chinese citizens they had never met and we started interviewing these applicants and we found out they knew nothing about the spouse and they had no consistent story or proof of relationship.”

However, it is common in India and other South Asian countries marriages are arranged by families and a couple may not know all the details about each other soon after the marriage. When responding to a question from the Canadian Immigrant on how immigration applications from such marriages are handled by the officers, Minister Kenney said: “We believe that arranged marriages are legitimate, if they are for the purpose of marriage and not for the purpose of immigration. And our officers are specifically trained to make that assessment.

“So we know that in many cultures and religions it’s conventional to have an arranged marriage, and our officers approve bona fide arranged marriages all the time. But if it looks like the marriage was not arranged for family, for the purpose of living together, then we will reject the application. So the test is whether the marriage is legitimate or whether it is just done for immigration purposes.”

He however conceded that it’s impossible for the officers to make the right decision all the time. “But the people who have been rejected can always appeal to the IRB [Immigration and Refugee Board].

In response to a follow-up question on the cultural awareness of the officers, who are typically Canada based, he said, “They are working with a lot of locally engaged staff in India and elsewhere who can give them information on the cultural context and the religious obligation and we give specialized training in that. We try to sensitize our officers to the local cultural circumstances. In Pakistan for example, there are a lot of Sharia marriages not registered in the civil courts so in different countries, we train our people sensitive to the local circumstances.”

http://canadianimmigrant.ca/immigrate/immigrant-intake-will-remain-at-250000-says-minister-kenney/

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All PERs went to winter sleep !

Just kidding, any time , PERs may come !

now said:
Where have all the PERs gone ???