+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

now said:
It's gmail,lubob and I'm not very good as far as computers are concerned :(
Dear Now ! when u open ur inbox in gmail.In the centre there is a option named create a filter.After opening it then specify CIC Email address in "FROM" option and in "TO" option specify ur email address which u had given with ur application.Then click next step.Click 3rd option i.e. star it.Then click the option "APPLY THE LABEL".Under choose label, select new label.name it CIO NS.Then select option Create filter. VOILA U have done it.Happy CIO email receiving. If u find any difficulty in tweaking,feel free to PM me.Regards.

can_ai_dua_na

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Sweet Bambi - Yes - I got a letter stating Cap was reached.

Quote from: can_ai_dua_na on September 21, 2011, 07:40:16 am
Congrats Satish for your confirmation.

It would have given me hopes as my application also reached on 14th July - but I received back my application with the draft yesterday.

My consultant has an office in Canada so they received the mail and couriered the docs back.

Now does this mean that the CIC is targeting the applications NOT on FIFO? But actually looking to see if the applicant is better than other applicants?

Wondering.....

What is the reason CIO gave to you?. Cap reached?

lubob said:
Dear Now ! when u open ur inbox in gmail.In the centre there is a option named create a filter.After opening it then specify CIC Email address in "FROM" option and in "TO" option specify ur email address which u had given with ur application.Then click next step.Click 3rd option i.e. star it.Then click the option "APPLY THE LABEL".Under choose label, select new label.name it CIO NS.Then select option Create filter. VOILA U have done it.Happy CIO email receiving. If u find any difficulty in tweaking,feel free to PM me.Regards.
Dear Now! U can see this link http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Filter-in-Gmail

1-2-b-come

Mar 24, 2011
Thanks guys for the advice, done it. I think most of people here (if not all) check their Inbox few times per day at this period of time ???

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
can_ai_dua_na said:
Hi Sweet Bambi - Yes - I got a letter stating Cap was reached.

Quote from: can_ai_dua_na on September 21, 2011, 07:40:16 am
Congrats Satish for your confirmation.

It would have given me hopes as my application also reached on 14th July - but I received back my application with the draft yesterday.

My consultant has an office in Canada so they received the mail and couriered the docs back.

Now does this mean that the CIC is targeting the applications NOT on FIFO? But actually looking to see if the applicant is better than other applicants?

Wondering.....

What is the reason CIO gave to you?. Cap reached?
are you sure you have received letter for Cap Reached and not Application Incomplete. have you seen the letter. many a times consultants fake the reason for rejection as if the application is incomplete, its their mistake. and can do anything to hide their mistakes. consultants are very selfish creatures.

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
WOW....so many PERs and lots of good news. Feels good :) Congratulations to all who got good news!

Big O - I am SO HAPPY to hear about your PER buddy. It was worth the wait. Congratulations!!

Satish - I couldnt believe my eyes when I read your post about your BD being charged. It is a good news not only for you but for a lot of people on this thread. I am happy for all. You must be breathing easy now. Congratulations!

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
lubob said:
Dear lubob, I did it ;D and I did not even have to use the link you sent! Your step by step instructions were clear enough. Thanks a million :-* Now I have to wait to give you another +1 :( The only thing remaining now is the email!! Please pray it comes. Go bless you :)

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Have you noticed the last additional line below the CAPs updates (I have marked it in bold). Was it there before? I guess this is a new addition, isnt' it?

*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of September 20, 2011 is approximate.

**Once the cap has been reached, we can only accept applications for this occupation from people with an existing offer of arranged employment.

NOTE: Because application intake fluctuates, these figures are meant as a guide only. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap.
Date Modified: 2011-09-20

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Wonderlust said:
WOW....so many PERs and lots of good news. Feels good :) Congratulations to all who got good news!

Big O - I am SO HAPPY to hear about your PER buddy. It was worth the wait. Congratulations!!

Satish - I couldnt believe my eyes when I read your post about your BD being charged. It is a good news not only for you but for a lot of people on this thread. I am happy for all. You must be breathing easy now. Congratulations!
Thanks
I am still positive about others who havent received any official confirmation from CIO I hope that everyone should make in the cap.
And Big O congrats for you PER and please check your PM i have replied to your query.

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Wonderlust said:
Have you noticed the last additional line below the CAPs updates (I have marked it in bold). Was it there before? I guess this is a new addition, isnt' it?

*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of September 20, 2011 is approximate.

**Once the cap has been reached, we can only accept applications for this occupation from people with an existing offer of arranged employment.

NOTE: Because application intake fluctuates, these figures are meant as a guide only. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap.
Date Modified: 2011-09-20

yeah these lines were always there even last year also fluctuation can be there but not for 45 days.
This is my personal opinion.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
nish said:
are you sure you have received letter for Cap Reached and not Application Incomplete. have you seen the letter. many a times consultants fake the reason for rejection as if the application is incomplete, its their mistake. and can do anything to hide their mistakes. consultants are very selfish creatures.
My comment is not very relevant but I really need to get out of my system: all creatures are very selfish except for mothers and children (based on experience and observation).

As I said, not very relevant but.....

Birror

Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011, BD Charged 04-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 22-09-2011, AOR:17-10-2011
Med's Request
16-05-2013
Hey

My BD was charged,but I don't known when exactly

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
Wonderlust said:

Wanderlust, thank so much dear and wish you the same! Have you noticed that it is very positive these days in our forum? Much like a family, everyone supports each other which is really good.

Satish, thank you for the reply dear, will see you in Canada soon :)