09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alaindotcom said:
My ccard has been charged. So I am just waiting for a PER. I think after the PER things will pretty much sail smoothly. That's why I am anxious to get a a PER soon. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
that is great, am looking forward to hearing your PERy good news ;D

remarkable

Sep 14, 2011
Thanks westpoint for adding my info.... This a new week and hopefully all of us get some good news regarding our applications..

remarkable

Sep 14, 2011
tinytutina said:
hi im new here! i just passed my application (NOC: 3152) last july 18 and was received by Doug (Sydney, NS) last July 23, 2011. Im a bit anxious since I still haven't received anything from them.. I just would like to know if am i the only one experiencing this or are there others also? (especially to the applications received within the last week of july). thank you:)
Hi tinytutina,

just relax, i sent my appl on july 4 2011, my bd cashed on aug 10 2011, and i havn't heard anything yet. it usually takes 2-3 months, hope for the best.

can_ai_dua_na

Aug 6, 2011
MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM MY IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT:

Dear Client,

This is an update on the processing of Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted after the new CAP was announced on July 1, 2011. Out of the list of 29 open occupations, one (1) has reached the CAP of 500 and another is almost there, as follows:

1122 – Professional Occupations Business Services to Management – CAP reached on August 22, 2011

3152 – Registered Nurses – CAP almost reached. Stands at 473 on September 13, 2011

What does this mean?
Well, this date is very misleading as it only shows when the office in Canada registered or opened new applications and that the number they opened reached 500. The Program Manager of this Central Intake Processing Office located in Nova Scotia, Canada, Mr. Randy Orr, at a recent seminar for consultants held in Toronto, confirmed that they had received 34,000 applications so far in all categories. Given the small number of applicants shown in other categories, we can assume that most of this number was for the occupation listed above and others that are almost at 500 or high up in number.

The PM also confirmed that over half had already been sent back by regular mail after a delay of 2 or more months for review or are in the process of being sent back due to the CAP being reached or for the reason of a small issue such as not checking a box or not providing the correct document as per their requirement, which for the most part given their new checklists which are very ambiguous, is not at all difficult to do. These are all tools to refuse applications and keep numbers down, which have been built into the system.

To say the least, Canada’s current way of processing applications and treating applicants has much to be desired. However, given the demand for entry into Canada, they can afford to adopt such an attitude and business model. The only remedy is to challenge them in Federal Court, which for most is not really an option given the cost, time and no guarantee of positive outcome.

While this is not reassuring to our clients or provides any sort of clarification we will advise you individually once we have any update on your application.

While the issues discussed, would generally apply only to occupations with high CAP numbers, we are hopeful that the ones showing lower numbers will not be effected and files will be accepted.

While I can understand your frustration at not knowing the outcome or where things stand, I am only able to provide information that is available. For all of us, we are in unchartered waters so to speak and are learning as we go. We will do our best to give you the best possible options to move forward and work diligently to achieve your goals.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email.

Thank you.

Yours very truly,

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Westpoint,
Please turn me blue on tracker.
Thanx.
???Does this mean what I think it means?? You got your PER?? Oooh I'm sooo happy for you congrats. :-*

R

RKC

now said:
???Does this mean what I think it means?? You got your PER?? Oooh I'm sooo happy for you congrats. :-*
Dear now,
No, not yet. Color of PER is green & whose CC/BD got charged are blue on tracker.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
RKC said:
Dear now,
No, not yet. Color of PER is green & whose CC/BD got charged are blue on tracker.
RKC!!! You are so lucky!!! ;D Everyone on the forum is so excited about your PER than you are!! I think so many people already congratulated you on your PER already - whenever you make any comment, they think you got your PER!! You are blessed! And God willing, I wish the same for you!!

R

RKC

SmGrGe said:
RKC!!! You are so lucky!!! ;D Everyone on the forum is so excited about your PER than you are!! I think so many people already congratulated you on your PER already - whenever you make any comment, they think you got your PER!! You are blessed! And God willing, I wish the same for you!!
SmGrGe,
This is strange . Don't know why but it did happen a couple of times with me, not only me but every 1122 who could make it in this cap year are blessed. I feel excited & happy too when others receive their PER .I wish you & all of us have maple leaves on our passports soon.

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

The CIO sent email that my application was return due to incomplete documents. I just want to know how many days, week or month do i receive my application, they just mentioned it was delivered in regular mail. Any information from you guys, cause i want to know as soon as possible my incomplete documents so i can re send it again.

Thank you very much, hope to hear from all you guys soon..

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
leigh said:
Hello Guys,

The CIO sent email that my application was return due to incomplete documents. I just want to know how many days, week or month do i receive my application, they just mentioned it was delivered in regular mail. Any information from you guys, cause i want to know as soon as possible my incomplete documents so i can re send it again.

From what we've heard elsewhere on this forum.... 2 months... Which noc are you..?

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
leigh said:
Hello Guys,

Sorry to know that, so youe payment was processed or they sent it before the payment?

Regards.

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the info.

NOC 0631.

It was CC and its not yet deducted..

one more thing when is the effectivity of ielts become 2 years valid?

thank you so much.

R

RKC

leigh said:
thanks for the info.

NOC 0631.

It was CC and its not yet deducted..

one more thing when is the effectivity of ielts become 2 years valid?

thank you so much.
They had made IELTS valid for two years last December, before that it was valid for a year.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
leigh said:
Hello Guys,

Leigh,

Sorry to hear this. Please could you share your timeline?
If they havent mentioned the document which was missing, do you have an idea already looking at the retained copy of the forms/checklist? It will be a good idea to see what went wrong and be prepared to re-submit the application as soon you get it in the post.
The timeframe does vary so you can expect it back in 2-4 months time.

Sanity