Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
How did the tests go???

alaindotcom said:
I'm done with medicals. ;D I did not want to have it wait another day. I am now on my way out of the clinic to feast on all the cardiac delights that I have been avoiding in the last 4 weeks :p hello cholesterol, we meet again.

I saw some messages addressed to me. I will be able to respond as soon as I get my hands on my laptop. Typing from my phone right now. It's a pain.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Your Highness said:
Ha...ha...Ravi....sadly this highness does not have a crown....only a spade to go work my guts out in Canada...
What................?????????

Here is ur crown......

giving the virtual one now.......
give u the original at the party in Canada

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Mang....please can you give us details of your Medicals yday?

Like what time you landed there and a detailed account of what happened thereafter, till the time you left the clinic?

We were all eagerly waiting to know the details from you. I think many friends have already asked you too. So please, if its not too much trouble, do sound us in on every detail.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
OMG!!!! You are hilarious!!!! ;D ;D ;D I don;t regret my decision of making you and Alain my court jesters!!!! lolssss

Thank you. And I shall be waiting for the real one. So you better get it to avoid being banished from the kingdom...ha ha ha.....

Ravi_07 said:
What................?????????

Here is ur crown......

giving the virtual one now.......
give u the original at the party in Canada

Russell2011

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Aus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2011
AOR Received.
Only on dream
toronto25 said:
dear russel.......did u send ur application on 20 september...........or the application was received by cic on 20 september...........didnt u ask them on which date they hav stopped their processing for noc 0631,,,,,,,,,,,,,
26th dude, I pray you get per.

R

RKC

Congratulations YH..... :) I'm sure there's PER party going on at home. After PER I use to smile even without a reason for a week. The celebratory mood lingers on.

R

RKC

alaindotcom said:
I'm done with medicals. ;D I did not want to have it wait another day. I am now on my way out of the clinic to feast on all the cardiac delights that I have been avoiding in the last 4 weeks :p hello cholesterol, we meet again.

I saw some messages addressed to me. I will be able to respond as soon as I get my hands on my laptop. Typing from my phone right now. It's a pain.
Good job alain...now make that draft... & eat to your heart's content.

ashtoshka

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
Nomination.....
PER on 06/01/2012
AOR Received.
14/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
22/11/2012
Your Highness said:
Thank you Ashtoshka. No video this time. I must say all of us really enjoyed the one you had sent me. And that took us to other links as well and we loved it.
Oh, I have a DVD with that whole film, I'll be happy to send it to you as a Christmas gift ;) just PM me an address.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ashtoshka said:
Oh, I have a DVD with that whole film, I'll be happy to send it to you as a Christmas gift ;) just PM me an address.
what is that film? send me too

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Congratulations YH..... :) I'm sure there's PER party going on at home. After PER I use to smile even without a reason for a week. The celebratory mood lingers on.
You bet RKC. Started partying last evening....its continuing. I know what you mean. This morning at my gym I did the entire workout without stopping even once. And my instructor was like "what happened to you today? where have mustered all that energy from?"....now now thats a sceret....where I am drawing that energy from....is what I answered ;-)

Feeling at the top of the world. And thank you yet again, for your support RKC. Fortunate to have you in my life.

Now I am so waiting for your MR. We were just talking over the bfast table this morning. I said I will go by timeline that RKC announces.....for MR...PPR/RPRF...everything!!

Cheers

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
Hi Mang
Where r u buddy??

R

RKC

Some information about medicals I came across while surfing ....thought this might be an interesting read while waiting for MR. Though it's a bit too lengthy.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. REQUIREMENTS

Immigration Canada requires you to have a medical examination. To do this, you need to arrange for an appointment with a designated medical practitioner (DMS)

Note: You must have your medical examination performed by one of the doctors on the list. If you do not follow the instructions in section 2 below, you may have to take another medical examination and pay the fees again.

The doctor will require all applicants who are over 10 years old to have a chest X-ray. An x-ray is required by children under 10 if there is a history or clinical examination which indicates there is need or if there is evidence of tuberculosis in the family. You will receive instructions from the doctor.

You must take with you to the doctor's office: your passport, your client ID# if known, your eye glasses, any relevant medical report(s), and four recent passport size photographs showing head and shoulder for each member of the family required to undergo a medical examination.

All costs related to the Medical Examination are your responsibility

It is possible that you may be asked to take further tests before a final medical decision is made. The costs of these further tests are your responsibility and over and above the cost of the medical examination.

2. PROCEDURES FOR ALL PERSONS REQUIRING A MEDICAL EXAM.

Make an appointment with a doctor from the list of designated medical practitioners. The list is divided by province. Check the list for a doctor nearest to where you live.

The medical examination, blood test, urinalysis and chest x-ray should be forwarded by the examining doctor.

The medical parcel should be identified with the applicant's postal address. When the medical result have been reviewed Immigration Health Services will enter them into the computerized system. You should allow at least 6 weeks from the time of mailing for the results to be entered into the system.

If there is no Designated Medical Practitioner within 200km. (150 miles) of where you reside, you should contact the nearest Immigration /Visa office for permission to use a local doctor. The Canada Immigration Centre (CIC) can mark on the IMM. 1017 "Permission given to use a local doctor".

CANADA'S MEDICAL ADMISSIBILITY CRITERIA

All immigrants and certain categories of visitors who are seeking admission to Canada must satisfy Canada's medical admissibility criteria. In order to determine your medical admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependent family members (if applicable) are required to undergo a medical examination. For this purpose you will find Citizenship and Immigration Canada "Medical Report" form(s). Please check the accuracy of all information printed on the medical form. If there are any errors, please advise us by fax or letter showing your file number.

The Medical Report form was recently revised. The latest version of the Medical Report consists of five sections, A to E. You have only received Section A, "Client Identification and Summary. " Sections B to E of the Medical Report form are for use by a medical doctor and are provided to physicians by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration, Health Services.

The medical examination must be performed by one of the licensed physicians shown on the "List of designated Medical Practitioners" (i.e. doctors). All family members should be examined by the same doctor. If you, or any of your dependents are outside of your home country for an extended period of time, you may see another Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP). If you do not find the applicable country listed on the pages following this letter, please contact our office by fax or mail to request the appropriate list.

NFORMATION FOR PHYSICIANS AND RADIOGRAPHERS PERFORMING MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION (to be attached by Visa Office to all Medical Report forms IMM1017)

1. New Information :

The Medical Report form, IMM 1017 (see bottom of form), is the first page of a seven-page document. The first page is titled "Section A, Client Identification & Summary.' There are six additional pages which contain Sections B through E of the Medial Report form. The six additional pages, also known as form IMM 5419, are sent in CD ROM format directly to Designated Medical Practitioners by the Director of Immigration Health Programmes (address below) for Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Generally, applicants for immigration are only given Section A of the Medical Report form and do not receive Sections B to E. You should have copies of the form IMM 5419, which contains Sections B to E. If you do not, please write to the Director of Immigration Health Programmes, at the address below, for information on how to obtain the form IMM 5419 on CD ROM.

2. Procedures for medical examination:

A. The person presenting this form requires the following medical tests:

complete medical examination - for persons of all ages
chest x-ray and report - for persons 11 years of age and over
urinalysis - for persons 5 years of age and over
syphilis serology - for persons 15 years of age and over
B. The results of the examination must be reported on form IMM 1017 AND form IMM 5419. Form IMM 1017 + Form IMM 5419 = one Medical Report. One complete Medial Report is required for each person examined

C. Actual laboratory reports are required

3. Procedures for x-ray

A. The radiographer will assure himself as to the identity of the person to be x- rayed and will inscribe, over his or her signature, the name of the person, the date of the x-ray and passport number, if available, at the center bottom of the film. Care MUST be taken to ensure that the picture of the lung tissue is not obscured.

B. In his or her report, the doctor reading the chest x-ray will describe all abnormalities in the x-ray film. The report is to be signed by the doctor who will also indicate his or her office address and identify the report as relating to the film and the person concerned.

C. Large x-ray films are required, corresponding to the standard sizes of diagnostic films (35 x 43 cm).

D. The following are NOT acceptable:

a photograph of an x-ray
a report based on fluoroscopic examination only
an x-ray film that is technically unsatisfactory
a film which does not demonstrate the entire chest
a film more than one month old at time it is received by Immigration Health Programs in Ottawa
a report without the film upon which the report is based
a positive film or print
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING

1. All fees related to this medical examination are your responsibility.

2. Please bring the following to your medical appointment:

- one recent colour passport size photograph of each family member if not already provided

- eye glasses (if applicable), list of prescription drugs taken or any relevant medical report(s)

- original passport(s) or other proof of identity

3. An applicant who has passed his or her 11th birthday must obtain a standard X-ray film of the chest with a radiologist's report. An X-ray film of the chest and radiologist's report is required for children under the age of 11 years if the medical history or clinical examination of the child indicates there is a need, or if there is evidence of tuberculosis in the family.

4. The issuance of these instructions does not constitute acceptance of your application. You should not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded. DO NOT DISPOSE OF PROPERTY OR EFFECTS, OR GIVE UP EMPLOYMENT OR ACCOMMODATION OR TAKE OTHER SIMILAR STEPS TOWARDS YOUR PROPOSED MIGRATION OR VISIT UNTIL YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN FINALIZED.

IMPORTANT: Immigration medical results are only valid for 12 months from the date of the examination. If you have been notified that you will be required to attend a personal interview at a visa office, you should not/not schedule medical examination(s) until you have received your interview notice. This will reduce the risk of expiry of medical results before completion of the processing of your application.

5. It is possible that after the completion of your medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested.

6. It is recommended, and a decided advantage to all applicants, that routine immunizations for all children and adults be initiated or completed before departure for Canada, and where available, immunization records should be brought to Canada. This has many advantages for the applicant. For instance, a number of Canadian provinces require presentation of such records when children or adults enroll in school.

7. To avoid unnecessary delays, please ensure that the physician:

- answers all questions in Sections B through E of the Medical Report form;

- attaches original lab results;

- and forwards original chest x-ray(s) [DO NO ROLL]
8. If the Designated Medical Practitioner does not have Sections B to E, of the Medical Report Form (six pages) he/she may obtain them by writing to the address above.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION PROCEDURES

Persons applying for permanent residence to Canada must establish they are in good physical and mental health. Persons intending to remain in Canada as non-immigrants for more than six (6) months may also be required to undergo full examination. The cost of any medical examination must be borne by the person under examination.

Mental and Physical Examination

All applicants, regardless of age, are required to undergo a thorough medical examination by a physician, who will report the results on forms MS 1017. You may use only those physicians registered on the "Designated Medical Practitioners in the Greater Toronto Area" list. A single form MS 1017 is required for each person examined, including children of any age.

Important: Reports of Blood Wassermann and Urinalysis must be attached to MS 1017. Blood Serological Tests are not ordinarily required for children under fifteen (I5) years of age.

X-Ray and Radiological Examination

Must also be included as part of the examination. The x-rays may be taken through the physician conducting the medical examination or through hospitals or private laboratories. A radiologist's report and x-ray film must be submitted as part of the overall medical report; a complete medical assessment cannot be done unless both of the above are submitted. Applicants should, therefore, ensure that the x-ray film will be released to them or their physician in cases where the x-rays were taken in a hospital or laboratory. The x-ray film may be sent by the applicant or physician through the mail to the Immigrations medical authorities, address below. The above instructions apply to all applicants who have passed their eleventh (11th) birthday. A child under eleven years of age is required to submit an x-ray film of the chest and radiologist's report, if there is any indication of exposure to tuberculosis.

Passport Photographs

A standard unmounted passport photograph showing head and shoulders in a front view appropriate size 2" x 1-1/2" (5cm x 3-1/2cm) is to be submitted to the examining doctor for each member of the family undergoing a medical examination.

All Applicants and their Dependents in Canada

When you go for your medical examination, take the following:

• your passport;

• your Immigration Client ID number (if you do not know the number or do not yet have a number, leave the space on the medical form blank);

• eye glasses or contact lenses, if applicable;

• any relevant medical reports;

• four recent passport-size photographs, showing head and shoulders in a front view, approximately 50 mm X 70 mm;

• form letter (LET F) in this kit which, when completed by the examining physician, will confirm that you have undergone a medical examination. Forward the completed letter to CPC Vegreville either with your application or later. (If you do not yet have an Immigration Client ID number or you do not know your number, leave the space on this form letter blank.)

Additional tests or reports, beyond the initial medical examination, may be required before a final medical assessment is rendered.

Applicants are responsible for all costs related to the medical examination.

newintown

Dec 15, 2011
Hello everybody, i m new here. My application reached Sydney on august22 and got PER on november 15...and had status in process....but it changed on nov13. It says that decision is made and we will get a mail,no mention of 2nd AOR or MR, can anyone tell me what that means? is it rejection?
please tell me it is not a bed news
im under FSW2 in vo vienna

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
Optimist22222 said:
Farrukh, Abhishek and Vinod

[SIZE=40pt[color=green][/color]]CONGRATS on getting PER[/SIZE]
Please also accept my congratulations to above gentle persons.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newintown said:
Hello everybody, i m new here. My application reached Sydney on august22 and got PER on november 15...and had status in process....but it changed on nov13. It says that decision is made and we will get a mail,no mention of 2nd AOR or MR, can anyone tell me what that means? is it rejection?
please tell me it is not a bed news
im under FSW2 in vo vienna
hi decison made before MR not a good sign REJECTION but it could be a bug!! System error u can send an quiry to ur VO ! Good luck