UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big O said:
Hello All,
I have received my MR less than 30 minutes ago.
I cannot describe my happiness so I won't say anything.

I got it through snail mail. It is dated 23rd of November, whilst my ecas line says that they have started processing my application on the 22nd of Nov.

I am one step closer to our White Christmas! Love u all :)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw congra dear big o finally u will end the long waiting game!! Btw did they req for pcc or just medical!

fazeme

Aug 11, 2011
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/30/2011 app received on 7/4/2011 bd cashed 7/22/2011
AOR Received.
PER 9/7/2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 06-10-2011
Med's Request
10-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
18-Sept-2013
Interview........
nil
VISA ISSUED...
30-Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Big O said:
Hello All,
Congrats all the way Big and others!!!

Architect2151

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent With application
Congratulation!

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really a very nice forum 2me........it seems like a family.but very

truly i dont think that in our personal life our family helps us the way it helps.everyone is

sharing.advising.....there is no selfishness.......every one wants to see other happy........in my hole

life i will remember this forum.....its very surprising becz our life is very short, but for the short time

we are meeting so many people through it........and for all of us the destination is

CANADA..........this

is the only place where no is lying or etc.when any one gets per or aor or mr......i also get very happy

as if i got that.......when any one get refused i really feel very sorry for him........so wishing all the

members the best of luck.........inshallah allah will help us......... ;D

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

Please help me out with my query. My visa office is new delhi and i am expecting my medical and passport request soon since new delhi has started issuing these requests. The problem is that I am in Canada already on work permit, so how will I send my passport to New Delhi? Is that legal to send passport via fedex/ postal services?
My second question is how much time does the Visa Office give us to send the required documents?

Thanks in advance
Tim

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto25 said:

truly i dont think that in our personal life our family helps us the way it helps.everyone is

sharing.advising.....there is no selfishness.......every one wants to see other happy........in my hole

life i will remember this forum.....its very surprising becz our life is very short, but for the short time

we are meeting so many people through it........and for all of us the destination is

CANADA..........this

is the only place where no is lying or etc.when any one gets per or aor or mr......i also get very happy

as if i got that.......when any one get refused i really feel very sorry for him........so wishing all the

I know what you mean. I really really feel the same way. We are all a cyber family and let me tell you that I am so glad i found this place. THANK GOD he guided me here. It was here where I learned that it was okay to ask for help and everyone was always willing to help each other even in moments of sadness. I just hope when we are there somehow we keep in touch. This forum is really magical where people with nicknames, if we can put it this way, from different countries and situations support each other sincerely.That is really friendship. Thank you and the best of luck to everyone.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
timhortons said:
Hi Guys

Please help me out with my query. My visa office is new delhi and i am expecting my medical and passport request soon since new delhi has started issuing these requests. The problem is that I am in Canada already on work permit, so how will I send my passport to New Delhi? Is that legal to send passport via fedex/ postal services?
My second question is how much time does the Visa Office give us to send the required documents?

Thanks in advance
Tim
Tim, from what I know or what I was told...it is illegal to send your passport by fedex or courier outside your country of residence. It should be sent with a person who has an authorization letter from you to carry your passport. I thought this is possible to some extent..I am not sure about the return of the passport. One option I can think of is ...You may change your mailing address on file and give a local address in India where it can be posted to and a relative or friend should help you bring it back. Initially I was in the sam situation as you are and hence decided to apply for buffalo instead of NDVO. I wish I had a better answer..others please comment.

R

RKC

timhortons said:
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance
Tim
Hi Tim, as far as I know Indian passports cannot be mailed/ couriered across international borders , that's illegal.You get 45 days to submit RPRF / PPR / MR receipt/ PCC . You should contact NDVO to advise you on this matter use the link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

I'll try & find out more information on this issue & get back.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
jijitipie said:
you can send it thru fedex..or any courier services..FEDEX/AIR21/DHL are reliable and safe..or send it first to your family in ND then instruct them on where to send etc..but I used FEDEX several times to send docs to CANADA and it never fails me..
Thanks Dude but my concern here is whether its legal to send passports to India from Canada through couriers? Also, does new Delhi Visa office accept hand deliveries?

Thanks
Tim

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
Big O said:
Hello All,

I got it through snail mail. It is dated 23rd of November, whilst my ecas line says that they have started processing my application on the 22nd of Nov.

I am one step closer to our White Christmas! Love u all :)
Big O

A log of congradulation from my site. It is a great news. Definately u r very near to ur white chrismis. My wish that you celbrate 2012 christmis in canda.
Hopefully

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Gr8 News indeed !!!

All the best to all those are in queue....... to MR....

giogenre said:
saw the spreadsheet... wow! at last! a PPR for the July 2011 FSW applicant!!!!! ;D :p 8) :-* ;D 8) :p :-*

GO Go Go Sago!

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
DR-DARKMAN said:
thx NKKD for reply ... but i ask about ur experience regarding if they can see my application before cap reached or not ... my application recieved on 8 november 2011 under NOC# 3112 my score was 76 as my calculations ... thx a lot .. waiting ur reply
There is a good chance that you will make it from my understanding of the numbers so far. So relax now that your application is sent.

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
NKKD Hortons said:
Hey mayankpt, review your earlier post (congrats to Big O) and modify it . The quote is not in a box and hence the confusion.
thanks hortons...have removed it...

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
toronto25 said:

CANADA..........this

Thank you sharing your feeling with us. It is true that we are now a family and know each other better than most family members. This is mostly the kind of spirit you see in Canada. All our forumites are friendly and helpful. I hope we carry the same spirit to Canada and further make it a wonderful place to live for one another.

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
sterileinjection said:
hmm oppppssss :-[ so sorry but INSHALLAH u wll get yr PER soon ;D.
thanks sterileinjection....
hope i get my PER soon