NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear all,

I received NER email from CIO as my main JOB DESCRIPTION never mention in my appointment letter. For this reason, after 1 week later, I already send another additional documents together with all Jod description and explaining the situation and I called to CIO also. But still can't.

My question is

1)can I resend my application in this year (2011-NOC 7242) again?

2) should I send email to CIO explaining my situation?

Myat

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
myat said:
Dear all,

I received NER email from CIO as my main JOB DESCRIPTION never mention in my appointment letter. For this reason, after 1 week later, I already send another additional documents together with all Jod description and explaining the situation and I called to CIO also. But still can't.

My question is

Myat
So have you send additional docs after receiving NER mail OR you sent just after sending your full package initially.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
DD2211 said:
So have you send additional docs after receiving NER mail OR you sent just after sending your full package initially.
Dear DD2211,

CIO received my additional documents complete with my job description on 13/10/2011. I think they never combine together.

1) As i prepare for this situation, I have all of my original documents in my hand like IELTS original, can I re-apply in this year?

2) or shall I send email to CIO explaining about this situation?

Best Regards,
Myat

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 09 November 2011 . It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

:-[ :-[ :-[
what can I do ?
waiting or make new package and send it again?
:'( :'( :'(

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
myat said:
Dear DD2211,

CIO received my additional documents complete with my job description on 13/10/2011. I think they never combine together.

1) As i prepare for this situation, I have all of my original documents in my hand like IELTS original, can I re-apply in this year?

2) or shall I send email to CIO explaining about this situation?

Best Regards,
Myat
Well, NER is indeed a disappointing news but As you prepared for that you have a guts to take care of situation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If everything is ready with you then should reapply in this year it self, As CIO has not put your details online and haven't created case for your file due to NER . . . . . But STILL need to discuss here with other members and take their view also.

Gud luck for further process...

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ooh, dear it really hurts !

You still have lot of times to reapply, Do it as soon as possible as your Noc has lot of rooms left.

Good luck

myat said:
Dear all,

My question is

Myat

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
steelz said:
I got NER , coz of my stupid lawyer , i had two jobs , the 1st one 3 years experience , i sent detailed work experience letter with job description , and it got approved , the second job for one year , i just sent job contract without job description , as my stupid lawyer said that the contract is enough and i don't need to send job description.
below is the letter i received from CIO .

question : do u think i can send them e-mail to explain and tell CIO i can send detailed job description for the second job?
It's really sad to hear. And I don't want you to lose any chance. Its worth a try to tell CIO that you have JD of the 2nd JD. I hope and pray that it must work. Amen!

paragr1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with an Application
AOR Received.
Waiting .....
IELTS Request
Sent With an Application
File Transfer...
Waiting.......
Med's Request
Waiting .....
Very good Morning CIO !!!

Well it is afternoon in Canada already !!

Please Wake up.............
September applicants are Waiting !!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Knock Knock !!!!!!!!!!!!

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
It's really sad to hear. And I don't want you to lose any chance. Its worth a try to tell CIO that you have JD of the 2nd JD. I hope and pray that it must work. Amen!

Thank you dear , all is fine

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
Ahora said:
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 09 November 2011 . It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

what can I do ?
sorry to hear about yr NER.i didnt understand PAYMENT ISSUE???u sent dd or cc as mode of payment??if u have another complete set of application than apply soon.good luck.

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alaindotcom said:
Try again next year steelz. Now that you know better, you will surely be taken-in next year. You are right about your consultant living in lalaland.

2 good things you can look forward to:
1) pharmacists are in high demand; your NOC will surely be in the shortlist next year
2) I am sure next year's processing time will be a lot faster than this year's

dear alaindotcom, i will apply again next year for sure
i will do it by myself , i do think the same about 3131 being on the list and faster processing time , i can say i will be there in one and half years , thank you for yr support i wish you all the best in yr process and successful life in canada :)

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreams7850 said:
Sorry to hear about the NER Steelz....but as you so positively said you are focusing on your exam and will take you half way through...

I feel NER is just a delay and next year you will get a better outcome....exams passed plus PER......when you file again next year..don't use any consultants or lawyers as I feel by forums like these one is more informed than them lot.

Anyways all the best steelz....wish you lots of luck!!

I am still waiting...... ;D

Dreams

thank you dreams7850, and all the best of luck to you

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
paragr1 said:
Very good Morning CIO !!!

Well it is afternoon in Canada already !!

Please Wake up.............
September applicants are Waiting !!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Knock Knock !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fully Agreed

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahora said:

what can I do ?
make new package and reapply

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
string11 said:
Sorry to hear about NER
I too had the same problem in my first application and got 65 points coz only 1yr experience was counted the other one was i had only send my reference letter with no job description but contract and also had called, faxed and emailed cio requesting to reconsider my application, mean while i will be able to send the new one with all description from the place i worked but they said no further documents are accepted after a decision has been made so i quitted and resend a new application
But u can still try ur best sending them request. Good luck.

well , dear string11, i am not really counting on reconsideration from CIO , i just sent them e-mail and i don't expect anything in return , i will apply next year , with another 2 extra detailed job description.

good luck to you