+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
prapplicant said:
someone please call up CIC and ask till what date applications are in CAP. that will help
You keep on sending your love but no ones there to take it.
Rivers of tears keep a steady flow…
But no ones there to know.

faraz_fahimi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011 and CC charged 28-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER 24-10-2011 and AOR 15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process 16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-02-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
24-06-2012
Ecas Update:

My address is gone and this line is added. "We started processing your application on November 16, 2011."

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear all,

How could the end of an episode leads to another. My application was reviewed negatively by the same officer that reviewed the previous application.

I am afraid to say that his mind is bias or that he is not verse in English in the sense that he stated thus:
''You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence, from your employers, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 - RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS''.

Kindly look into my Employers list of my main duties as captured in the reference letter critically and come out with your on view.

.....XYZ was our former District head in charge of Canteen and Food Services.She was formerly involved with attracting and retaining of staffing and also appraising them. She planned,Implemented,Coordinated and controlled operations of the hotel.Her duties also involved types of services to be executed in as well as given same day resolution to customer's complaint. She compared prices and monitored income.She negotiated deals,promoted business and marketing relationship.

UNDERNEATH IS THE MAIN DUTIES OF NOC 0631 AS SPECIFIED BY CIC

Main duties

Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
Recruit staff and oversee staff training
Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
spicey said:
Dear all,

How could the end of an episode leads to another. My application was reviewed negatively by the same officer that reviewed the previous application.

I am afraid to say that his mind is bias or that he is not verse in English in the sense that he stated thus:
''You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 0631 – RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence, from your employers, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 0631 - RESTAURANT AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS''.

Kindly look into my Employers list of my main duties as captured in the reference letter critically and come out with your on view.

.....XYZ was our former District head in charge of Canteen and Food Services.She was formerly involved with attracting and retaining of staffing and also appraising them. She planned,Implemented,Coordinated and controlled operations of the hotel.Her duties also involved types of services to be executed in as well as given same day resolution to customer's complaint. She compared prices and monitored income.She negotiated deals,promoted business and marketing relationship.

UNDERNEATH IS THE MAIN DUTIES OF NOC 0631 AS SPECIFIED BY CIC

Main duties

Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
Recruit staff and oversee staff training
Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
after comparing sorry to say, some deficencies are present

Markho

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS - 8.5 Band & PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
PER received :15.11.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
AOR received 3.01.2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24.02.2012, PP received by VO - 08.03.2012, DM - 05.05.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi people, I'm new here. I had sent my application on the 12th of Aug but still no news, been following these threads for a while now, really infomative and nice to see so many people with good news to share :)

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Hi all, my address disappeared today again...and the status reads "received by visa office "...when i click on it it has the same old lines:
"We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 24, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Markho said:
Hi people, I'm new here. I had sent my application on the 12th of Aug but still no news, been following these threads for a while now, really infomative and nice to see so many people with good news to share :)
whats receiving date

Markho

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
AOR received 3.01.2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
farrukh ahmad said:
whats receiving date
Hi Farrukh ,I guess it was recieved on 17th or so, not too sure though, do u have any idea as to when i may recieve PER? thanks so much

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
may05 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][move]GOODNEWS!!!!! GOT OUR MR/PRPF/NBI dated Nov 7, 2011....Goodluck !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats dear may05

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Markho said:
Hi Farrukh ,I guess it was recieved on 17th or so, not too sure though, do u have any idea as to when i may recieve PER? thanks so much
25th August applicants have received PER
Whats your NOC and exact receiving date

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
spicey said:
Dear all,

How could the end of an episode leads to another. My application was reviewed negatively by the same officer that reviewed the previous
The duties are similar to 631 however there maybe 2 reasons behin the Ner:
1) there is no clear mention of a job title that is used by HRSDC (note that there is a difference between "in charge" and manager, there is also a big difference between Canteen and Hotel.
2) the overall wording is generic; they should have elaborated some of the duties instead of using generic terms such as "monitored income" and "Marketing relationship". It would have been wiser to use a bullet point listing with a short line describing the activity.

The officers have ample choice of candidates for some NOCs such as 0631, 1122 and others hence they can be a little "picky" when deciding who's in or not which is why the JD has to be bullet proof.

Don't give up dear, try again next year.

Markho

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
AOR received 3.01.2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
farrukh ahmad said:
25th August applicants have received PER
Whats your NOC and exact receiving date
My NOC is 2151, I'm sorry i don't know my exact receiving date

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Big O said:
The duties are similar to 631 however there maybe 2 reasons behin the Ner:
1) there is no clear mention of a job title that is used by HRSDC (note that there is a difference between "in charge" and manager, there is also a big difference between Canteen and Hotel.
2) the overall wording is generic; they should have elaborated some of the duties instead of using generic terms such as "monitored income" and "Marketing relationship". It would have been wiser to use a bullet point listing with a short line describing the activity.

The officers have ample choice of candidates for some NOCs such as 0631, 1122 and others hence they can be a little "picky" when deciding who's in or not which is why the JD has to be bullet proof.

Don't give up dear, try again next year.
I clearly understand with you but however,the letter mentioned my grade as a manager . Stating that I was the district head in charge of........

But in a clear sense,does the said letter not describe the main duties of 631 or is it contrary to that?(which is the context or agument )

Please let me know.

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011