Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Kindly check your eCAS to ascertain the position as this will surely delight our own steelz.

Between,what is your timeline?

yes , plz frustrated! tell me what yr e-cas says , btw i always like it spicey :p

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]News Release – More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012[/size][/size][/size]

Full Text: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=bitly&utm_campaign=generic

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
alaindotcom said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]News Release – More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012[/size][/size][/size]

Full Text: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=bitly&utm_campaign=generic
valuable info.thanks for sharing ;D.+1 for u

kinjal

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 th august-2011
Doc's Request.
All doc received on 8th August-2011
AOR Received.
PER- on 3rd November- NDVO AOR confirm by e-mail on 23rd Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
will anyone please tell me the normal time required for getting file number....
becoz my docs received by mr.mike on 10th august-2011 still i have not received any e-mail -----
my category is 3131 and i am from india....

kindly share your experience

Thanks
Kinjal

nudist1 said:
any news for september applicants

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Re: July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3 HELP REQUIRED

mehboob.rasool said:
HI

PLEASE HELP REQUIRED: :

I APPLIED AS A SKILLED WORKER AND MY PAYMENT WAS TAKEN. I RECENTLY GOT A REPLY BACK FROM CANADA SKILLED WORKER AND THE OFFICER HAS DECIDED TO DECLINE MY APPLICATION AS I DID NOT ATTACH MY UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA WITH MY APPLICAION. I ATTACHED A LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY SHOPWING THAT IM ELIGABLE FOR DIMPLOMA AND THE REASON I NEVER HAD A CERTIFICATE WAS BECAUSE IM TOPPING UP TO DO A HOUNOURS DEGREE.

ALSO THEY DIDNT AWARD ME POINTS IN HAVING A RELATION IN CANADA BUT THAT DIDNT REALLY MATTER AS THE EDUCATION WAS VERY IMPORTANT. DESPITE ME SHOWING A LEVEL CERTIFICATES AND LETTERS FROM MY UNIVERSITY THEY DECIDED THAT I ONLY HAD SECONDARY EDUCATION TO AWARD ME POINTS ON.

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL SEND MY DOUMENTS BACK AND IF I NEED TO RESENT THEM EVERYTHING AGAIN AS THEY ALREADY HAVE MY FILE ON RECORD. THEY SENT A REPLY BUT I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE I STAND. DO I RE SEND MY POLICE CERTIFICATES AND DO I RESEND THEM MY AILES TEST AS THEY HAVE THE ORIGINAL?

SEE BELOW:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

MEHBOOB ALI RASOOL

67 SUSSEX PLACE, MONTPELIER

BRISTOL BS2 9QR

ENGLAND

13 October 2011

UCI:

Application:

Dear MEHBOOB ALI RASOOL:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 5 points for your educational credential at the Secondary Level. There is insufficient documentation on file to satisfy me that you received a diploma or degree. The letters you provided for education experience do not indicate that you completed the course of study, there are no diplomas or certificates on file to indicate the completion of the degree.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned maximum points for age and work experience.

You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse's bachelor's level degree educational credential.

No points were assigned for adaptability for your relative in Canada as there is insufficient documentation on file to satisfy me of the relationship between you or your spouse and Safder Ahmed, documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, to show the common parents, grandparents linking the two of you as relatives. There is also insufficient documentation on file to satisfy me that your relative is currently living in Canada.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to this Act include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

JPS

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Good Morning,

Your enquiry has been forwarded to an Officer for review.

With regards to your request for return of docs, please be advised.

For all applications submitted to our office on or after 01 July 2011, please be advised that applications and supporting documents are part of the permanent record for a client and must remain on file. The instruction guide (IMM7000) for Federal Skilled Workers directs applicants to make a photocopy of the application for their records.

The guide states: You must gather and submit to the CIO all the documents listed on the Document Checklist (IMM 5612). Documents from the checklist are only to be submitted once to the CIO. Do not submit documents that are not found on the checklist and do not send duplicates of your application or documentation.

Documentation submitted with your application will not be returned. You should obtain multiple originals of any documentation submitted with your application (such as reference letters, police certificates) so you are prepared if you need to submit a new application.

In rare circumstances, our office will returned certain ORIGINAL, irreplaceable documents. If you have submitted original documents i.e. Current Passport, Original Marriage Certificate, in error with your application please confirm the following:

· Mailing address to which your returned documents are to be sent.

· The specific original documents you wish returned. Please ensure your list is complete as this is your only opportunity to request return of documentation. Further requests for return of additional documentation will not be actioned.

Please note: A response is required within the next ten days. If no response is received within that timeframe, your file will be reviewed and a determination will be made regarding which documents will be returned. These documents will be returned to the address provided on your application. All returns are sent via regular post so there is no tracking number. Requests for other methods of delivery cannot be actioned. Once a document package leaves our office, it becomes the responsibility of the postal service and is beyond the control of this office.

Thank you.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
The officer that reviwed your file is one in a million. He is a perfect analyst with good analystical skills.

Dearie,

You deserve a concrete evidence of the completion of your Diploma.

If you got it,why not front it?

frustrated!

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-11-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-11-2011
Med's Request
04-01-2012
Med's Done....
17-1-2012 Nationionwide submitted 22-2-2012
Interview........
None!
Passport Req..
May 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 6-19-12 Got PP back 6-25-12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi, steelz!

My ECAS so far says in process - received your application Aug 5!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why CIO is so quite, this week ? No more PERs, fee encashment ?

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
Steelz, Dreams7850

My best pray for you guys. Love to c u happy sooner.

I believe God will be in your side.

asyed97

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 05 2011
AOR Received.
sep 07 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
Nov 7 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 22 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Guys,

My address on eCase Status disappeared today.

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
Dear Friends,
I saw the posting to know that when will my turn come becasue my application received on September 3. Therefore, i still have long way to go to hear the message from CANADA. I realized, how difficult it is to wait. Then, I thought why not to share a joke to refresh all of you.

The Joke goes like this.

" A Quality Engineer Married an average.
After Marriage of two years, he got angry with the gal and decided to write a complaint letter to his Father in Law. He wrtoe

Dear Father in Law, your Product do not meet my Requirements. I am not satisfied with it.

Then, The wise Father Laws replies politely as below.

My Dear,

WARRANTY EXPIRED, Manufacturer not responsible for your complain.

Cheers.
Good luck to all of you.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get ready for medical, not PER ....!

He/she already got AOR .

paragr1 said:
Be ready for PER !!!
All the Best !

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are almost there, few weeks more.

Right now CIO is busy with first week of August !

Thanks for the joke !

Bbhandari said:
Dear Friends,
I saw the posting to know that when will my turn come becasue my application received on September 3. Therefore, i still have long way to go to hear the message from CANADA. I realized, how difficult it is to wait. Then, I thought why not to share a joke to refresh all of you.

The Joke goes like this.

" A Quality Engineer Married an average.
After Marriage of two years, he got angry with the gal and decided to write a complaint letter to his Father in Law. He wrtoe

Dear Father in Law, your Product do not meet my Requirements. I am not satisfied with it.

Then, The wise Father Laws replies politely as below.

My Dear,

WARRANTY EXPIRED, Manufacturer not responsible for your complain.

Cheers.
Good luck to all of you.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
asyed97 said:
Hi Guys,

My address on eCase Status disappeared today.
Hi asyed97,

Did you receive any second AOR from buffalo visa office? Just a little curious as I am from buffalo too. Let us hope we have something new when your address reappears.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
@ NKKD,

Plz update the sheet as Mehboob.Rasool at serial no.70 got NER today.