Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are on the way to PER my friend !

pratik333 said:
Finally my credit card was charged today morning, My application was received on 11th of august... Does it mean I will get AOR ?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alaindotcom said:
No worries, Westpoint. We are all here to help each other. indeed ;D

I myself have opted out of an immigration consultant agreement. I found out that these consultants do not know much (I am being polite here. What I really wanted to say was that those I met were really stupid. I second this :eek:, but I am not saying all of them are ::)), and ultimately put me in a much bigger risk of getting rejected. We both know now that the best way to go about this whole FSW process is for applicants to spend the time understanding the processes and requirements themselves. CIC guidelines are clear, easy to follow and all the links and helpful sites are there, we just really have to spend time reading, and reading, and reading em w/ comprehension of course ;D

I think one of the common mistakes committed as far as Certificates of Employment (CoE) are concerned is that applicants tend to leave the JD (job description) writing at the hands of their HR reps. Not good. Employers do not know what CIC is looking for specifically. HR reps, in particular, think in terms of "templates" which may not necessarily serve our purpose. After having read the HRSDC NOC descriptions, applicants should write their JDs themselves and have these attested to by their HR reps in the CoE.

Another mistake I noticed is that applicants who got NERs tend to succumb to red herring in dealing with rejection. They point to many different explanations when the one that is relevant is already right there clearly stated in their NER. Using Jade's case as an example, CIC did not say that her job titles did not match those in the HRSDC indicative list. What they said was that she does not have experience in the NOC she was applying for. I suggest for her not to put false emphasis on her job titles, and instead look back at her JDs and make a case to CIC if in fact she has the requisite experience in her chosen NOC. The JDs will speak of her experience more than her job titles, just as they did with mine. (I had 6 titles in my CoEs and none matched those in the HRSDC list.)

:D
thanks kabayan ;D

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
julesderick said:
hi there, just want to ask if the visa office will give us a notification when they receive our applications from the CIO? what is the 2nd AOR? I received my PER last sept 30 and still waiting for an e-mail from the visa office in london...anyone who's case is same like mine? God bless to us all...
London office doesn't send 2nd AORs ... From RBVO, they directly move to In Process...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
julesderick said:
hi there, just want to ask if the visa office will give us a notification when they receive our applications from the CIO? i believe this is when they say RBVO or Received by Visa Officewhat is the 2nd AOR? this Acknowledgment of Receipt that your vo tells you. I received my PER last sept 30 did it come from CIO? what does this say? and still waiting for an e-mail from the visa office in london...anyone who's case is same like mine? God bless to us all...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SmGrGe said:
London office doesn't send 2nd AORs ... From RBVO, they directly move to In Process...
wow 8) good going London vo ;)

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011 - CC chrdgd on Sep 12
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats to everyone who has received their PER..

westpoint said:
wow 8) good going London vo ;)

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dial +1 6139444000

Manush said:
Hi,

How to dial this number 6139444000 from india ??

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Cheer up steelz.. You will have you PER soon. Delay is not NER..Its still positive sign that you are still in the game..best of luck to you.

steelz said:
Now i feel that i will get NER ! :(

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
PER is positive Eligibilty Review .
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt

pilipinas said:
hi everyone,

what PER and AOR?

regards

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Great explanation Westpoint. Many Thanks . Your experience is a lesson to learn for all future applicants

westpoint said:
hi Alaindotcom,

Thank you for helping Jade268 with your reply...i was in the same position as he is in now...application returned due to: my job duties do not match with the specified NOC (i thank my previous agency for a job well done coz i got NER). Upon my careful scrutiny of what my agent did with my job title I found out it did not match with any of the (MANY) titles that fall under the category that CIO gave. Same thing with the job description. I did not know before (for sure my agent did not know too) that almost copying (like copy, pasting) the job desc from their lead statement would lead to NER, they did not put so much effort into requiring me to make my own jd, it's like they read it and voila, this will do, stuff like this...they were more like consumed by how their fee payments should be made and not more on how they can cross my application to getting the much sought VISA. Although in truth and in fact I was doing the exact same job, how an applicant presents his job description and how he uses his title bears a lot of weight on the reviewer.

I just like to make my statements clear though, so that it will not be misinterpreted by a lot of our readers, I do not suggest that he asks from his employers to connive in whatsoever to come up with a story...Having gone through the same experience he did, I just empathized with him...That is why I posted along with my reply the MANY TITLES that he can use for his NOC, I was hoping that perhaps one among these would be similar to the different titles which he had used and is currently using. Coming from where he came from, getting NER due to xxxx...I suggested that he makes his job description jibe with how HRSDC describes it, using his own words (coz mine before was copy pasted like)...
I did not know then, that you have to be very specific (thanks to my thorough reading and research, HRSDC site is a great help and I was referred to it by one of the forum members specifically LADYK, thanks dear ;)) and thanks to the forum too for if not for this forum I wouldnt have met her and the others, and now you guys ;)) it is a pleasure to know everyone and exchange witty conversations, exchanges w/c can sometimes be humorous too ;D, not to mention it being an informative discussions as well ;)

Seeing not so much reply to Jade's post moved me into posting what I did, I guess my harrowing experience from my previous agency suddenly brought out the harrowing feeling that I have thrown into the deepest core of the universe...as I said I felt how he is feeling hence the reply, :eek:

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have read somewhere that Its ok to submit a copy of IELTS if you already submitted the orginal with an earlier application , provided you sent a evidence of previous submission like copy of your NER/PER ..

helppp said:
me too, i simply attached a copy coz i submitted the original one in the previous trial,,,, OMG....

can any1 who received PER tell us if he/she submitted copy of ielts?

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
now said:
I wonder when will be the turn of September applicants :(. Any idea folks??
Mid December onwards, I would think!

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Well said alaindotcom.. It's always better the applicant prepare the draft of employment reference letter and have it printed on the organizations letter head and signed and stamped by the Authority . This was we can have an employment letter tailor made for CIC NOC req

alaindotcom said:
No worries, Westpoint. We are all here to help each other.

I myself have opted out of an immigration consultant agreement. I found out that these consultants do not know much (I am being polite here. What I really wanted to say was that those I met were really stupid.), and ultimately put me in a much bigger risk of getting rejected. We both know now that the best way to go about this whole FSW process is for applicants to spend the time understanding the processes and requirements themselves.

I think one of the common mistakes committed as far as Certificates of Employment (CoE) are concerned is that applicants tend to leave the JD (job description) writing at the hands of their HR reps. Not good. Employers do not know what CIC is looking for specifically. HR reps, in particular, think in terms of "templates" which may not necessarily serve our purpose. After having read the HRSDC NOC descriptions, applicants should write their JDs themselves and have these attested to by their HR reps in the CoE.

Another mistake I noticed is that applicants who got NERs tend to succumb to red herring in dealing with rejection. They point to many different explanations when the one that is relevant is already right there clearly stated in their NER. Using Jade's case as an example, CIC did not say that her job titles did not match those in the HRSDC indicative list. What they said was that she does not have experience in the NOC she was applying for. I suggest for her not to put false emphasis on her job titles, and instead look back at her JDs and make a case to CIC if in fact she has the requisite experience in her chosen NOC. The JDs will speak of her experience more than her job titles, just as they did with mine. (I had 6 titles in my CoEs and none matched those in the HRSDC list.)

:D

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Congrats BD and Pratik.

Passenger - you will soon be a one way passenger to a flight to fairyland!! Congrats

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats on the good news that your CC got charged . CIC may or may not issue AOR. Its time for you to wait for PER in 6-8 weeks time.Best of luck

pratik333 said:
Finally my credit card was charged today morning, My application was received on 11th of august... Does it mean I will get AOR ?