July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi seniors,

i have a question. i am using a representative, so any communication from CIC regarding PER/NER/docs returned will send to me or to my representative.

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
keyur_foryou said:
hi seniors,

i have a question. i am using a representative, so any communication from CIC regarding PER/NER/docs returned will send to me or to my representative.
You should ask your representative! It depends on what he has wrote as an email for a connection. It's may be his email or your email :)

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
keyur_foryou said:
hi seniors,

True, however you still have the right to contact CIO or VO to check on your application.
Still, you can change the point of contact when your file progresses like when you have a file number and still have a consultant to take care of your application as and when needed.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
NKKD Hortons said:
Thanks Big O. +1 for you. I should be able to send my appn by end of next week. I do not if I will make it into the cap. Anyways, I already have one application with CIC and so need not worry if I cannot make it into cap. Well, I should be saying this after a PER. Badly waiting for it. I am next in line for PER. hohoho..hahaha.. :)
Thanks for the +1 dear, the funny thing is that I +1ed you and RKC few hours before you posted this question.
I am sure you will receive your PER dear, you won't need another application.

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Until now i didn't receive yet my returned documents.. I already check our Post office and i personally check the receive and release documents and my name doesn't appear in their logbook. The counter person told me that if they sent the documents last Sept 6 it is supposedly receive by them.

What will I do?? the e mail that i received from CIO is that they are not responsible once they release the application/documents to the post office or the carrier.

Please some advice or who experience a return documents.. especially from Philippines .

Thank you so much. : (

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
are we still getting surprises. i have somewhere in this post that people from 1st week of July got their CC charged.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NKKD Hortons said:
Need help with filling up form - Supplementary travel information

Most of you may not have used this form as this was introduced after 18 Jul 2011. this is already the form that i used

My country of origin is India and my current country of residence is USA. I came here as a student dependant in Jan 2011. Should my trip to USA be considered as travel? imo, it is considered a travel...Should I include this information? if it were me, i will include itMy husband has been in USA since May 2008 and travelled to India back and forth a couple of times.

This is what the form exactly says.

List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since
your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. If you or your family member did not
travel outside of your country during this period, check "did not travel". if you are attending school in the US, and your visa is as a STUDENT, i think the purpose that you should write is "to study"...and if your husband is there bec of "work" then i think what you should write for his purpose there is to "work"...i hope this ans helped somehow ;)

Any help is much appreciated and followed by a +1 ;)

To all our Indian brothers/sisters, advance happy DIWALI ;) ;) ;)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
keyur_foryou said:
hi seniors,

It depends on your representative if they will cc you in the form...if not, then most likely it will fall in your rep's email...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
leigh said:
Guys,

Until now i didn't receive yet my returned documents.. I already check our Post office and i personally check the receive and release documents and my name doesn't appear in their logbook. The counter person told me that if they sent the documents last Sept 6 it is supposedly receive by them.
What will I do?? the e mail that i received from CIO is that they are not responsible once they release the application/documents to the post office or the carrier.

Please some advice or who experience a return documents.. especially from Philippines .

Thank you so much. : (
there is no tracking number or whatsoever. mine was returned May 25 and I got it back last September 19 2011...

and last year, the letter of my returned doc stated September 19 2010 i think, and i got it back exactly January 10 2011, talking about Philpost :mad: :eek:

R

RKC

westpoint said:

To all our Indian brothers/sisters, advance happy DIWALI ;) ;) ;)
Hey Westpoint, nice to see you back. :) Thanks for Diwali wishes. I will pray after the Laxmi puja (worshiping Goddess of wealth) that all of us get to enjoy white Christmas with Big O.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Big O, RKC, and NKKD,

thank you for a very good job at keeping our ss updated, soon we shall receive our PERS ;) and to NKKD, hats off to you my dear ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
Hey Westpoint, nice to see you back. :) Thanks for Diwali wishes. I will pray after the Laxmi puja (worshiping Goddess of wealth) that all of us get to enjoy white Christmas with Big O.

It's good to be able to post again ;) thank you for the prayers, INSHALLAH...I look forward to a get together someday when we have our most awaited VISA, CHEERS for all of us!!!

farney bhoy

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2011
AOR Received.
PER 20-10-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
28/02/13. Together with RPRF.
Med's Done....
11/03/13. Meds received 09/04/13
Passport Req..
23/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2013
LANDED..........
24/09/2013. Toronto.
Hi everyone

This is my first post on here although i have been lurking on the forum for a while now.

I have applied under cat 0631. My agent emailed yesterday saying my application had received ' a positive final determination of eligibility for processing, it has now been forwarded to London visa office for the next stage of processing'.

I know i have enough points but does this mean there will be checks to my former employers or does this mean we have passed those checks and the further processing involves security and health checks only?

I ask as i am trying to figure out the time lines involved and it is difficult to plan not knowing how far we are with the application.

Good luck to those still waiting on news.

farney bhoy said:
Hi everyone

This is my first post on here although i have been lurking on the forum for a while now.

I have applied under cat 0631. My agent emailed yesterday saying my application had received ' a positive final determination of eligibility for processing, it has now been forwarded to London visa office for the next stage of processing'.

I know i have enough points but does this mean there will be checks to my former employers or does this mean we have passed those checks and the further processing involves security and health checks only?

I ask as i am trying to figure out the time lines involved and it is difficult to plan not knowing how far we are with the application.

Good luck to those still waiting on news.
Dear Farney ! Please go thru this thread by Our Great Captain Qorax clearing doubts about Backround checks . Here is the link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

farney bhoy

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2011
AOR Received.
PER 20-10-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
28/02/13. Together with RPRF.
Med's Done....
11/03/13. Meds received 09/04/13
Passport Req..
23/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2013
LANDED..........
24/09/2013. Toronto.
Thank you for reply. Good of you to take the time.