18-07-2011(Sent to N.S on July 11,2011)
AOR Received.
17-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012 (Recieved by LVO on 2-2-12);E-cas update 17-2-12;RPRF encashed on March 16, 2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30-05-2012 PPs received by LVO on 08-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
July 4, 2012 (PPs received on July 11, 2012)
LANDED..........
hopefully Dec. 2012
jijitipie said:
hi there ..thanks for the encouragement..I kept on praying and at the same time doing some rationalization to ease these worries away..I pray to God to take this worries away soon..
For me, I have submitted all the required supporting documents in my working experience
(as stated in the vo checklist)..COE,contracts(previous and present),detailed Jd
with duties and resp,letters that include the company's seal..(dept of health..etx)
with working hours,date of employment,position,salary,contact person,number of staffs
supervised etc..with a dry seal of the company..with business cards..etc..I tried
to submit a copy of my payslips,company ID ,BIR/TIN number ID,tax return form and atm company Id but CIC agency refused to accept it as they said; it is not included in the checklist..they removed
it on my files :( but I hope I can still satisfy them with my documents..I only worry for
one thing..
CIc agency filled up the sched 3 FSW econimic class form (question #11..They
successfully note my 3 and a half yrs exp)..dividing the dates on job order
and permanent status..but in (question #12) about
the preferred noc to be assessed..they only put "noc 3152 nurse 1(job order status)..
They failed to include the permanent status..I asked my agent about this..And she
told me that it is already understood by the CIO as they will be using common sense
in reviewing our files..and it is also stated that they will review the experience
with in the last 10yrs..Im really confused..btw..I got an application Id #
starting from letter E (an email from cic)..they also emailed me that my files
has been assessed as complete..but until now..I dont know where to look for that ER letter..
a lot of thoughts are running n my mind..LOL..I hope my submission was not overlooked or misplaced
..I hope im really on cap.. :) my ecas status is only "app received on"...
Hi jijitipie, could it be your PER was mistakenly sent to another applicant?Your consultant may be right that you don't need to submit supporting documents as your salary was already stated in your certificate.In my case I submitted a separate salary cert. as my HR refused to state my salary in the work employment cert. In fact the salary cert. was addressed to a bank (for some purposes) because they don't issue one if address to Canadian Immigration.I only submitted original copy of my present job description for I don't have a way to take JD from my previous employers in the Philippines.(I'm presently employed in Dubai for less than 7 yrs.) He told the last 4-5 yrs employment matter most, though I submitted notarized copies of my previous employment certificate and a contract from one of my previous employment and from my present employment.My JD has HR reference,business address, company dry seal and signed by my nursing director and medical director.Btw I also submitted a photocopy of the copy of my JD (my company issue all staffs a yearly JD signed by Nrsng.director.Med. director and staff)...as I said just pray and wait....BTW how to open an ECAS? Thanks.

Jade268

Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2011 ( Reached at CIO)
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I hope i get some good news soon, till now nothing for me ):

Regards
Jade

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
RKC said:
jijitpie I really hope you receive your PER soon ...you've been waiting too long.
Thanks RKC for the wish.. yeah its been too long.. hopefully this worries will end soon..thank u :)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
norven said:
Hi jijitipie, could it be your PER was mistakenly sent to another applicant?Your consultant may be right that you don't need to submit supporting documents as your salary was already stated in your certificate.In my case I submitted a separate salary cert. as my HR refused to state my salary in the work employment cert. In fact the salary cert. was addressed to a bank (for some purposes) because they don't issue one if address to Canadian Immigration.I only submitted original copy of my present job description for I don't have a way to take JD from my previous employers in the Philippines.(I'm presently employed in Dubai for less than 7 yrs.) He told the last 4-5 yrs employment matter most, though I submitted notarized copies of my previous employment certificate and a contract from one of my previous employment and from my present employment.My JD has HR reference,business address, company dry seal and signed by my nursing director and medical director.Btw I also submitted a photocopy of the copy of my JD (my company issue all staffs a yearly JD signed by Nrsng.director.Med. director and staff)...as I said just pray and wait....BTW how to open an ECAS? Thanks.
u can check ur status here..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

just type ur file # or uci #..

hucker222

Sep 12, 2011
Washington
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011 - CC chrdgd on Sep 12
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
AOR Received.
18-10-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Friends,
Just want to update you that I just RECEIVED my PER . To be honest ,I was bit tensed yesterday night before going to sleep after checking the spreadsheet and seeing a lot of people who had their Fee encashed on Sep 12th have received their PER and there was no sign of mine.. But when I just came to office and started checking mails,I was amazed to see the new mail poping up in my Inbox. Anyway to cut the long story short , I have the PER now.:). Congrats to everyone who have got the PER and Best wishes for all those who are awaiting a decision .

Thanks.
Hucker

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation dear ! Good luck for speedy process !

hucker222 said:
Friends,
Just want to update you that I just RECEIVED my PER . To be honest ,I was bit tensed yesterday night before going to sleep after checking the spreadsheet and seeing a lot of people who had their Fee encashed on Sep 12th have received their PER and there was no sign of mine.. But when I just came to office and started checking mails,I was amazed to see the new mail poping up in my Inbox. Anyway to cut the long story short , I have the PER now.:). Congrats to everyone who have got the PER and Best wishes for all those who are awaiting a decision .

Thanks.
Hucker

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow lots of people getting PER this week. Really great !

mitesh_canada

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
hucker222 said:
Friends,

Thanks.
Hucker
Hucker congratulation bro I can imagine it's great feeling.I am still waiting to type magic word,cross fingers for those who are in same boat in which I am.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more PER ! Congrates buddy !

Good job CIO ! Keep it up !

sunsetbabe08 said:
i just received my PER. my dox were received last july 18 ;D

im am sooooo relieved. one down! woohoo!

sunsetbabe08

Jul 21, 2011
Kghimire said:
One more PER ! Congrates buddy !

Good job CIO ! Keep it up !
thanks! i have been checking my bd from my bank but they told me, it‘s still not encashed. probably, they never looked it up in the first place. now, im just glad that i passed the first hurdle :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
hucker222 said:
Friends,

Thanks.
Hucker
Congrats Hucker22,you finally hucked your PER on the 17th day.

Great job! Bravo!!

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
hucker222 said:
Friends,

Thanks.
Hucker
Hey Hucker,
Congrats man, you just turned green :)