New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NKKD Hortons said:
You are hilarious. I need to read posts like these more often to destress myself. +1 to you.
What to do brother i have gone mad.......
Worked from January this year to get everything in order so that i can file when the cap opens in june
ONLY TO LEARN THAT I DINT MAKE IT..........!!!!!!!!!
So all that hardwork gone in vain

Nd i seriously messaged them on facebook and they seriously dint care to reply..... ;D
I thought atleast i will find Mr Krszwda since its a VERY ODD NAME, but he was also nowhere to be found :D

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Ravi_07 said:
Worked from January this year to get everything in order so that i can file when the cap opens in june

Nd i seriously messaged them on facebook and they seriously dint care to reply..... ;D
I thought atleast i will find Mr Krszwda since its a VERY ODD NAME, but he was also nowhere to be found :D
Try the good old myspace..... Might b e a classic oldie!!!!

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
ceccanada said:
urgent help needed pls :)
how many points will an applicant be given for the education factor if she/he has a total of 12 years of full time study(10 years+2 years certificate)?
kindly appreciate any help
hi,

according to the criteria,

A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study: 12 points

BUT if you don't have A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship, you will get only 5 points.

hope it helped.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Hi Ravi,

I can understand that. Its becomes more like an obsession. Why did you not send your application on July 1st? I don't want to create panic but somehow I feel that all ND applications were put on hold or were assessed in a biased manner. According to Goodman's spreadsheet, there are 4 ND applicants each on july 5th and 6th but none of them got their CC/BD charged whereas all the others who got CC charged are non ND applicants. May be I am reading two much between the lines.

BTW its sister and not brother.

Ravi_07 said:

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
jijitipie said:
hi there!!My apps was also received by CIO on july 13,2011..same as yours..but until now,My BD has not been encashed .. Im a little bit worried coz I think the bank who issued my BD are a bit annoyed already because we kept on asking them from time to time.. They told us to email CIO if it has been deposited already.. :( :eek:
hi,

pls have your patience.

I know banks get annoyed if you ask them again and again. what I suggest is to ask them in a weekly basis.

good luck. your bd will be encashed very soon.

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi NKKD Hortons,

Please clarify something !! Does any applicant whose application was received on 13/07/2011 under 1122 has got his BD or CC charged as yet. And is Yes, is it a BD or a CC. Mine also reached on 13/07/2011, but not sure whether it has reached there befor the CAP of 1122 or not.

Regards,

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
everyone please note that the number reflected in the cic website is only for the completed forms irrespective of the BD or CC charged.

so for example they have received someone's application today and they have checked that the appliation is complete then they will count it as 1 complete application received. and they might send the BD for enchashment even after a couple of days.

so the numbers for each noc has nothing to do with BD / CC enchashment

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
nish said:
everyone please note that the number reflected in the cic website is only for the completed forms irrespective of the BD or CC charged.

so for example they have received someone's application today and they have checked that the appliation is complete then they will count it as 1 complete application received. and they might send the BD for enchashment even after a couple of days.

Eggxactly.......I say the same thing....no one listening to me

R

RKC

Hello Guys,

I checked today, my BD is still outstanding.
But I'm not worried I'll check again next week.

Still believe those Cap numbers reflect the given as of date (or max. -2 days).

Last year on both occasions when I sent my file , they returned it within two days.
I checked the date stamped on the envelope. It's a different story that I received them after 3 months & 4 months respectively here in India.

So files are checked within 1 or 2 days upon receipt.People who have sent before 29th July are safe. I hope so.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:

I also think this is correct. ;D Apps. received from 01.07.2011. to 29.07.2011. are in the cap.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Eggxactly.......I say the same thing....no one listening to me
Hey mycoweatsgrass,

"Eggxactly," Hope after cows it is not chickens lol :p

R

RKC

It's tough to follow 3 threads.

I'm following two threads on post 1st july 2011 & one on 1122.

Why can't we have a single thread like the one post 26th June 2010 members had.

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
RKC said:
It's tough to follow 3 threads.

I'm following two threads on post 1st july 2011 & one on 1122.

Why can't we have a single thread like the one post 26th June 2010 members had. That would be so convenient for a mom like me with two school going kids.
hi,

yeh. i think we should better continue this as the thread for post jul 2011 applicants.

and i request the members to stop writing in other threads, since it will be easier to follow one thread for one destination.

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
::: rockstar ::: said:
Hey mycoweatsgrass,

"Eggxactly," Hope after cows it is not chickens lol :p

u guys reali made me laugh.
We try....a bit of laughter in anxious times doesn't hurt....does it....