pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Yes it is...try calling at the end of the day like 4:30 canada time...

myat said:
Then dial 1-2-1-2-0?is it correct? They are very busy. Can't call.

Regards,
Myat

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
pharmacist77 said:
Yes it is...try calling at the end of the day like 4:30 canada time...
Dear pharmacist77,

After call, what did they ask you? Can we ask our client number from them? please let me know.

Best Regards,
Myat

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
FAQs

Q12: What exactly does "in process" mean?

A12: "In process" is the status given to any application that has been received at a case processing centre or a visa office but that has not yet been finalized. Therefore, for the duration of the Application Processing Time, CAS will show the status as "in process."

Q13: Why has the status of my application not changed even though it has been a long time since I submitted it and I know that things have happened with my file?
A13: It is normal for some actions to not be reflected in CAS for many weeks due to the volume of information received at the visa offices and the case processing centres.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review as applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this initial queue can be lengthy, depending on the standard processing times. Applications are processed according to the Application Processing Time at a given location.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown on CAS (example: security checks) so it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file.

Q14: How often is the information on the Client Application Status service updated?
A14: CAS is updated on a weekly basis. Please consult the Application Processing Times for information on how long it will take to process your application.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
The above information is from ECAS FAQ - the web page of which was modified on Sept 19, 2011..

So, it all makes sense now... what I think...

1. Those who have In Process without PER - are In Process or in queue at CIO Sydney
2. Those who have In Process with PER without RBVO - are in Process to Visa Office...
3. Those who are In Process after RBVO - wait for MR!!!

One of our forum members had mentioned this earlier too..

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
They will ask you questions to verify your identity like name, address, telephone, visa office, how many people in your application...etc...you can ask them to tell you your client ID...in my case the lady was very nice and she gave it to me without asking...i didnt even know about this ID at the begining and i couldnt log in to see my e-cas until only today (or maybe several days ago, i didnt check) when it was put on the system... i called again last week to ask about my file number (E*******) but the lady said i will get it in a mail they will send it later...hope this will help...

myat said:
Dear pharmacist77,

After call, what did they ask you? Can we ask our client number from them? please let me know.

Best Regards,
Myat

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
pharmacist77 said:
They will ask you questions to verify your identity like name, address, telephone, visa office, how many people in your application...etc...you can ask them to tell you your client ID...in my case the lady was very nice and she gave it to me without asking...i didnt even know about this ID at the begining and i couldnt log in to see my e-cas until only today (or maybe several days ago, i didnt check) when it was put on the system... i called again last week to ask about my file number (E*******) but the lady said i will get it in a mail they will send it later...hope this will help...
Dear pharmacist77,

Thanks for the answer. :).

Regards,
Myat

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
SmGrGe said:
FAQs

Q12: What exactly does "in process" mean?

A12: "In process" is the status given to any application that has been received at a case processing centre or a visa office but that has not yet been finalized. Therefore, for the duration of the Application Processing Time, CAS will show the status as "in process."

Q13: Why has the status of my application not changed even though it has been a long time since I submitted it and I know that things have happened with my file?
A13: It is normal for some actions to not be reflected in CAS for many weeks due to the volume of information received at the visa offices and the case processing centres.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review as applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this initial queue can be lengthy, depending on the standard processing times. Applications are processed according to the Application Processing Time at a given location.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown on CAS (example: security checks) so it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file.

Q14: How often is the information on the Client Application Status service updated?
A14: CAS is updated on a weekly basis. Please consult the Application Processing Times for information on how long it will take to process your application.
Nice Share. +1 to you Sir

dreams7850

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
Sept 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping Aug 2013
AVSNEH said:
Hey dreams didnt get you in your another statement.....
You got your PER/AOR?? isnt that letter mentioned about your Positive eligibility???
If you have paid thru CC then can you check whether is it charged??... Because as per the normal process you must have rec AOR/PER before RBVO/2nd AOR/In Process status.....

Pl check.....
Hi Avsneh

I think the ' in process' status before the PER means that application has been received and they are working on the eligibility. Also the 'in process' status appears a few times in the whole immigration process.

My CC got charged 29 Sept and CIC emailed me back on the same daye with a file number. Ecas was not working until this Sunday when the status was changed to Application received and then after it now shows ' In process'

I am still waiting for PER email and expecting it soon :)

fazeme

Aug 11, 2011
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/30/2011 app received on 7/4/2011 bd cashed 7/22/2011
AOR Received.
PER 9/7/2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 06-10-2011
Med's Request
10-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
18-Sept-2013
Interview........
nil
VISA ISSUED...
30-Oct-2013
LANDED..........
NKKD Hortons said:
PREPARATION FOR THE LATER STAGES OF PROCESSING

-Begin treasure hunt for RPRF and medicals.
-VO may request for tax returns or additional documents such as updated forms like supplementary travel information, bar coded generic form etc.,
-For those who did not submit a birth certificate- gather maximum additional documents- 10th class certificate, parents affidavit, proof of 'birth not registered' certificate
- gather documents such as finger prints for PCC (FBI-USA) etc as applicable for those of you who did not submit your PCC along with the application.
- leave a word with your employer about the possibility of a verification phone call/email.

GOOD LUCK!
nkkd,
on medicals, i think you have to go through designated doctors because medical forms would be sent to you (i think) as you cannot (doesnt mean you cant submit medicals with application forms) undergo the medicals before you submit your forms.

also, if anyone on the forum knows about getting pcc in canada... i also read that.....only in certain cases The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.
its a bit confusing if i should go ahead with pcc or wait till they send their request cos i was going through the rcmp website and states that for immigration purpose, give VO address and your file number etc which i deduced they may send it straight to my VO.

kindly give suggestion

scottishK

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-July-2011 / CC debited 02-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
21-Sep-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
Oct/Nov 2011
Med's Request
10-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-July-2012
LANDED..........
18-Sept-2013
SmGrGe said:
The above information is from ECAS FAQ - the web page of which was modified on Sept 19, 2011..

So, it all makes sense now... what I think...

1. Those who have In Process without PER - are In Process or in queue at CIO Sydney
2. Those who have In Process with PER without RBVO - are in Process to Visa Office...
3. Those who are In Process after RBVO - wait for MR!!!

One of our forum members had mentioned this earlier too..
Yep, this makes sense to me and is as I thought... thanks

mitesh_canada

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey amigos,

I got a news from my friend.He applied as pharmacist on july 13th and today and he got his PER,in his message time of email sent was 7:30 in morning.I am just wondering it is automatic replied or CIC people are working in the morning too??? ???

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We don't mind if they work in the morning. any way thanks for the information, fresh PER after long weekend.

Hope to see more PERs following.

Guys applied between second to third week of July, keep finger crossed.

Good luck
mitesh_canada said:
Hey amigos,

I got a news from my friend.He applied as pharmacist on july 13th and today and he got his PER,in his message time of email sent was 7:30 in morning.I am just wondering it is automatic replied or CIC people are working in the morning too??? ???

rashid63

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 25, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2011
File Transfer...
Processing started on Jan 06
now said:
Dear rashid, sorry for the late reply. Was at work.Last year my application was returned because it was incomplete :-[
Dear Now
Thanks for your response. I have done M.Sc in Applied Psychology and have varried experience in diffferent settings (worked as Clinical Psychologist, School Psychologist and School Counselor). My visa office is also London-UK. What are my chances of success in your opinion. In case it is convinient, could you share the reason for incomplete application and how do they intimate the decision regarding incomplete application.
Thanks

ahmednri

Oct 9, 2011
Hello pharmacist77,

On which number you call them? what is the number to call them from Outside?
if anyone know the tel number to contact CIO office from Outside of Canada please share it here...
Thanks for quick feedback
Ahmed NRI